It's 60 degrees in Kansas City

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
obvious proof that global warming is a real phenomenon.

Okay, maybe not "obvious proof", but I just thought I'd steal a line from the anti-global warming line and reference a singular weather event to argue against a much, much larger event.

Okay, maybe not "obvious proof", but I just thought I'd steal a line from the anti-global warming line and reference a singular weather event to argue against a much, much larger event.

I have proof that global warming does NOT exist: it's 17 degrees up here in Maine.

MAINE I tell you!

Global Warming is a religion, not a science. Gravity, hours of light/dark, and sun angle measurements are science. Imposing your views on others is religion.

Very winter setting I do not think fuel will be 60 degrees, let alone anything above it. I am sure they are doing things that are natural though.I got the impression that they are correct, there should be 15 ° C for the pump. That would be pretty easy to do.

I have proof that global warming does NOT exist: it's 17 degrees up here in Maine.

MAINE I tell you!

Yep, going to be below zero in Senaca, Oregon, this week. Surely proves an ice age is on the way;

Seneca Oregons Icebox

MAINE I tell you!

Well that just blows my theory straight the hell out of the water!

Did I say global warming? I meant global cooling!

On that note, as I am now off for the day, I am going to enjoy some of this 60 degree weather.

New Topics

Forum List

Back