It's 3AM...

PokeyNews

Rookie
Jul 2, 2015
nowhere Wi
Hi ya'll

I Just finished homework for my night class. I don't drink anymore, although DR. Pepper has the opposite, undesired effect. I'm wide awake.
My home-board appears to have a technical problem.
... then I remembered a buddy from there mentions he hangs out here (no clue under what name) So I figured heck with it. I'd register here and check the place out.

FBHO

Have a tune.

Hi ya'll

I Just finished homework for my night class. I don't drink anymore, although DR. Pepper has the opposite, undesired effect. I'm wide awake.
My home-board appears to have a technical problem.
... then I remembered a buddy from there mentions he hangs out here (no clue under what name) So I figured heck with it. I'd register here and check the place out.

FBHO

Have a tune.

welcomehrtflg_zpsmd2tudr8.gif
:)

Paper writing procrastination?

Heh something like that... heck its past noon, thread should almost read 3 PM anyway oO anyway.... ugh Morning mmm coffee /me clicks Drudge makes sure the world is still standing..... Putin contemplating steamrolling the Baltics and either causing NATO's breakup or World War III.... check.... (... /me looks out window to be sure)... check... Obama not impeached yet .... check......Hildabeast still free...needs prison... both of em... check check...... ' Mericans.. still stupid and tolerating this stuff.... check.... about that "thing" jenner.... oO ... friggin' science experiment that escaped the lab....check........ TV Land Pulls dukes of hazard over Flag.... yup country is still stupid and braindead in a tizzy... check.... I guess shits still standing or at least on crutches for now.... check.... anyway Hiya. mmm coffee..
:p

Mountain time I see. Oh, and you are talking to a cat, so check the Dr. Pepper more closely.

Mountain time I see. Oh, and you are talking to a cat, so check the Dr. Pepper more closely.

Nah Central... If the time was accurate it would be what? Aussie time ? I almost tossed in Twilight Zone by golden Earring Last night Needed a topic I was braindead and beat. Everyone says "Hi guys I'm new here." That song popped into my head so ya'll got a variation.

Oh and no cat. I had a pretty cool one who tore up carpets. either I was going to shoot him or he would get the spray bottle daily. instead my wife took him to the non killing shelter. (kitty prison with a chance for parole.

Interesting.

I made a vet appointment for you on Tuesday next week. Neutering.

We cats don't get mad, we get even.

Interesting.

I made a vet appointment for you on Tuesday next week. Neutering.

We cats don't get mad, we get even.

Heh, Thats what I'm afraid of. I look over my shoulder for the little destroyer of worlds. Hopefully he blames my wife for his disposal. I was always nice to him, besides the Home Depot squirt bottle. >.>

I'll pass on the Neutering, I've had enough Hospitals to last me a lifetime. Second to last I woke up from a 40 day coma, first thing I did was ask where my gun, and knife were. followed by requesting a beer and cigarette (good sign it was quitting time. )

You'll get me in for a neutering over both of our dead bodies.

Speaking of requests... , catnip, parakeet, gerbil or gunny sack? since I'm new I'll bring peace offerings Mr. or MS. Cat.

Forum List

Back