It's 0400 and I'm....

roast_big_bird_by_vadergrunt-d31g8kw.jpg

What are you still up??? Get thee to bed goofus!

Your guests better be still up too then or you will be off kilter. ;) Moreso.

I am waiting until Mini EZ goes to sleep (5 more minutes ) so I can stuff her stockings, er I mean Santa can. :eusa_shhh:

Nope, boys are all tucked up in their beds.... like good little kiddies. :lol: I was in bed, til 0330. Now the turkey's on, I could go back to bed but I won't. :lol:

Santa has been.... I'm excited! There's a stocking for me!!! YAY! And.... a big box!!! I don't know what that is.... and it says it's from Santa. WTF? I can't sleep now! :lol:

Nope, boys are all tucked up in their beds.... like good little kiddies. :lol: I was in bed, til 0330. Now the turkey's on, I could go back to bed but I won't. :lol:

Santa has been.... I'm excited! There's a stocking for me!!! YAY! And.... a big box!!! I don't know what that is.... and it says it's from Santa. WTF? I can't sleep now! :lol:
You incorrigible crazed bairn of the auld sod!

oh for Christ sakes girl..open it!!!!!!!!!!

oh for Christ sakes girl..open it!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? My Mom (who is in AZ) would know immediately - in that way that only Mothers can - and I would be a 'dead daughter walking'. Not worth the price. I'll wait. I can be patient...... I think.

Forum List

Back