Italy thwarts weapons smuggling with Israel's help

Jos I have news for you, the Iranian regime will not last the next few years. The sanctions are putting immense pressure on the people, and once Syria falls, it won't take too long for the Iranians to rise up again. And that's not even including the Israeli / American whacking that is coming soon. Your Hezbollah will be dragged into the streets and hung and spat on by the people. Islamism may even be banned.

Will you kill yourself? You should, heyvoun. In fact why wait.

careful crossing the road, Bemiri eenshalah :cool:

Jos I have news for you, the Iranian regime will not last the next few years. The sanctions are putting immense pressure on the people, and once Syria falls, it won't take too long for the Iranians to rise up again. And that's not even including the Israeli / American whacking that is coming soon. Your Hezbollah will be dragged into the streets and hung and spat on by the people. Islamism may even be banned.

careful crossing the road, Bemiri eenshalah :cool:
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma? When you die, I'd like to go to your funeral, but I'll probably have to go to work that day. I believe in business before pleasure.

Last edited:
حزب الله یهودی کابوس :lol:

Syria will be liberated, it will not "fall" and the Iranian nation may soon rise up, rise up against the Little Satan, dont you ever worry that "they" might be monitoring you too?

Syria will be liberated, it will not "fall" and the Iranian nation may soon rise up, rise up against the Little Satan, dont you ever worry that "they" might be monitoring you too?
Nah, the writing is on the wall. Syria is Irans best friend and supply line, it will soon fall and the Islamic animals in Iran will also collapse shortly thereafter. The people of Iran will rise up for the last time and drag your Hezbollah friends in the streets and hang them from lamposts. Islamism the religion forced upon the Iranian people by Arab savages will be banned. It's going to be a great day. You should shave your beard and impersonate a human being and go there when that happens. They might hang your filthy traitor ass and send you to your virgin donkeys, inshallah. LOL.

you really believe that the IRANIANS are finally going to break out of their
psychotic state? It could be bad-----lots of people will become even
NUTTIER I do agree that the SYMBIOSIS that developed between
Syria and Iran -----is unstable and potentially explosive
Irose it can't be worse than what it is now. The sanctions are destroying the economy and there is no value to money any longer. A piece of bread or milk can become double the price in 24 hours. The people aren't going to take this suffering this regime has put them under much longer.

Irose it can't be worse than what it is now. The sanctions are destroying the economy and there is no value to money any longer. A piece of bread or milk can become double the price in 24 hours. The people aren't going to take this suffering this regime has put them under much longer.

The sanctions have been imposed by the zionists currently occupying the US Government, the people know this

The sanctions have been imposed by the zionists currently occupying the US Government, the people know this
Is that what they told you at the mosque, donkey breath? The sanctions have been imposed by UN and Western Nations and they are crippling. That's what the people know. They are sick of these animals sending the country's wealth to terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah when they are suffering at home.

Israel cannot impose any sanction on Iran, you fucking delusional brainwashed Islamist moron. Kesafateh beesavad, hamal olagh, boro goh bokhor, reedam be gabr khomenini.

Last edited:
Italian authorities have thwarted a weapons smuggling attempt involving rocket launchers in the Port of Naples, the Italian news agency ANSA reported Saturday. One Egyptian citizen was arrested.

According to the report, Israeli authorities provided Italian security forces with information on the containers that carried the weapons which were destined for Egypt.

Italian forces closed a section of the port in order to examine the containers.

The smuggling of weapons into Gaza often passes through Egypt and Sudan.

Italy thwarts weapons smuggling with Israel's help - Israel News, Ynetnews

The smuggling of weapons into Gaza often passes through Egypt and Sudan.

Smuggling is an interesting term. Palestinian law states that it is legal for Palestine to import and manufacture arms. It also states that Palestinians have the right to bear arms.

same to you , jos
Irose FYI he was saying Hezbollah is the Jews nightmare.

thanks roudy----jos evinces an interesting personality. Long ago
I came to the conclusion that the ethos of the MAFIA is very ISLAMIC.
It depends on CONTROL OF OTHERs THRU GROSS BRUTALITY ---as if
doing so is somehow "elegant" and "impressive" rather than
coarse and disgusting I was very surprised to learn that my perception
has a basis----the Mafia actually developed in Sicily during a time when
that island was occupied by MOORS. The mafia was something like a
resistence organization ----which LATER morophed into criminality using
the methods of the moors. I first encountered the "IMPRESSED WITH
GROSS BRUTALITY" ethos when I came upon people from the Indian
subcontinent-----and the remarkable difference between HINDUS and
MUSLIMS ---even those from the same province in India

It looks like Yusef Mohammed doesn't realize how many Muslims are also now working in the U.S. government. Naturally, as a Muslim from Iran, Yusef Mohammed hopes that Iran hurries up with the bomb and destroys Israel. I wonder if Yusef can tell us what those still living in Iran have to say about the crazies now running it. Do any of your friends still living there, Yousef Mohammed, ever write to you about how wrong it was to jail human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh, who has been on a hunger strike for more than six weeks (among other things). Or do they think he had it coming to him?

same to you , jos

Irose, Islamic Shariah law is in fact same as mafia rules: 1- Convert to Islam, or, 2- live as a second hand citizen in an apartheid system with lesser rights and pay a special tax, or, 3- DIE. That's actually even worse than the mafia. When Muslims speak of people who "willingly" accepted Islam After Muslim savages had invaded their lands, these were the three options facing them. Naturally conversion would be the best option.

Last edited:

Irose, Islamic Shariah law is in fact same as mafia rules: 1- Convert to Islam, or, 2- live as a second hand citizen in an apartheid system with lesser rights and pay a special tax, or, 3- DIE. That's actually even worse than the mafia. When Muslims speak of people who "willingly" accepted Islam After Muslim savages had invaded their lands, these were the
three options facing them. Naturally conversion would be the best option.

YES!! YES!!! exactly Roudy----for me this understanding developed over DECADES
I grew up in a little suburban town full of people LIKE SHERRI ---basically the children of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" Reichs one, two and three. My background is
jews of -----the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ------basically the victims of adolf abu ali

I actually BELIEVED the claims that "things were better for the jews with the MUSLIMS!!!!!!"

Then----by the circumstances of my life-----I came upon MUSLIMS ---lots and lots of them and learned "ISLAMIC HISTORY" muslim version---------but silly little bookish
idiot that I am----I also read stuff from the past -----like the writings of MAIMONIDES
(RAMBAM) -----it was not my fault-------what could a girl like me do during those
long boring things that go on in synagogues during Rosh ha shonah-----but ------sneak
into the library?

then----I came upon IRANIAN JEWISH kids in the 1960s ---being EXPORTED
from Iran

history is so interesting that it's relationship to OUR TIMES.

Second day of Chanukah-----ANTIOCHUS is no longer at our throats----HAMAN
is dead-----BUT ASSAD AND ACHMADINEJAD AND SHERRI yet live

It looks like Yusef Mohammed doesn't realize how many Muslims are also now working in the U.S. government. Naturally, as a Muslim from Iran, Yusef Mohammed hopes that Iran hurries up with the bomb and destroys Israel. I wonder if Yusef can tell us what those still living in Iran have to say about the crazies now running it. Do any of your friends still living there, Yousef Mohammed, ever write to you about how wrong it was to jail human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh, who has been on a hunger strike for more than six weeks (among other things). Or do they think he had it coming to him?
Shows how much you know, "He" is actually a "She":lol:

Whatever.

Does it matter...asshole, koondeh, heyvoun, ahmag? Goh.

It shows Hossflys level of concern (or lack of) that he did not know Nasrin Sotoudeh is a women.
A bit like the Israeli propaganda in the OP which reads as if weapons where going to be sent Out of Italy when in fact one rocket launcher was being brought into Italy from Egypt, And israel had foreknowledge

It shows Hossflys level of concern (or lack of) that he did not know Nasrin Sotoudeh is a women.
A bit like the Israeli propaganda in the OP which reads as if weapons where going to be sent Out of Italy when in fact one rocket launcher was being brought into Italy from Egypt, And israel had foreknowledge
I knew he was a she, my keyboard missed the S. I have a faulty keyboard, you have a faulty brain.

I knew he was a she, my keyboard missed the S. I have a faulty keyboard, you have a faulty brain.
Jos never sees his fellow Muslim animals as guilty of anything. His religious teachings forbid him from saying this. In fact it is considered a sin to go against a fellow Muslim, no matter what. Islam is the cancer of modern civilization.

Regardless of the gender, Yusef Mohammed, the activist (along with many other activists) was still thrown in jail by your beloved crazy leaders in Iran. You should be grateful that you left in time. Then again, if you had stayed, you might be one of those beating up these people who protest.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TdsQJhKdUY]Ey Iran with english lyrics (Green Movement of Iran) - YouTube[/ame]

Your keyboard didnt miss the S in Nasrin Sotoudeh, And when you wrote "coming to him"?:dig:

New Topics

Forum List

Back