Italy thwarts weapons smuggling with Israel's help

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Italian authorities have thwarted a weapons smuggling attempt involving rocket launchers in the Port of Naples, the Italian news agency ANSA reported Saturday. One Egyptian citizen was arrested.

According to the report, Israeli authorities provided Italian security forces with information on the containers that carried the weapons which were destined for Egypt.

Italian forces closed a section of the port in order to examine the containers.

The smuggling of weapons into Gaza often passes through Egypt and Sudan.

Italy thwarts weapons smuggling with Israel's help - Israel News, Ynetnews

Italian authorities have thwarted a weapons smuggling attempt involving rocket launchers in the Port of Naples, the Italian news agency ANSA reported Saturday. One Egyptian citizen was arrested.

According to the report, Israeli authorities provided Italian security forces with information on the containers that carried the weapons which were destined for Egypt.

Italian forces closed a section of the port in order to examine the containers.

The smuggling of weapons into Gaza often passes through Egypt and Sudan.

Italy thwarts weapons smuggling with Israel's help - Israel News, Ynetnews
http://gifsoup.com/

Weapons including a rocket launcher were seized and an Egyptian man was arrested in the southern Italian port of Naples on Saturday, the ANSA news agency reported, citing police.

The weapons were discovered in a container, the agency said.

The arrested Egyptian national was believed to be waiting to receive the hidden cache, part of four suspicious containers coming from Egypt, the agency said.
ANSA English - ANSA.it

So, the containers came From Egypt and included A (as in one) RPG and israel had foreknowledge

Weapons including a rocket launcher were seized and an Egyptian man was arrested in the southern Italian port of Naples on Saturday, the ANSA news agency reported, citing police.

The weapons were discovered in a container, the agency said.

The arrested Egyptian national was believed to be waiting to receive the hidden cache, part of four suspicious containers coming from Egypt, the agency said.
ANSA English - ANSA.it

So, the containers came From Egypt and included A (as in one) RPG and israel had foreknowledge
Friend of yours, was he? Bacheh kooni, you playing Muslim detective now? LOL

I dont know, his name was not mentioned was it, you still pretending to be israeli, Sag bokonatet ?

I dont know, his name was not mentioned was it, you still pretending to be israeli, Sag bokonatet ?
Never said I'm Israeli, kir to dahanet. Still pretending to be a human, bacheh kooni heyvoun? Go bang your head on the rug some more Kesafat Olagh.

Never said I'm Israeli, kir to dahanet. Still pretending to be a human, bacheh kooni heyvoun? Go bang your head on the rug some more Kesafat Olagh.

roudy what language is Jos-the-jerk using ? is that farsi?

What's your real name bacheh kooni, is it Jaafar? Like how you guys change Mohammad to "Moe" and Achmed becomes "Alex". Ha ha!

roudy what language is Jos-the-jerk using ? is that farsi?
Yes. The animal is a Hezbollahi Islamist. Whatever country he lives they need to look this guy up. He's probably an operative of the Islamic republic.

Last edited:
This is what Farsi looks like.. ممکن است شما را به الاغ یک خاخام هل

That's not even a correct sentence in Farsi. You are using a translator because you, like most Iranian hezbollahis are a Beesavad Olagh (illiterate donkey)? Jendeh.

Thanks Jos-----I needed that. In fact---historically arabic writing developed out of Farsi----did you know that? try not to mention the Zoroastrian contribution to islam in the mosque? I came into contact with lots of muslims----some 45 years ago and----since-----At the beginning they were normall people-----do you remember when Iranians were normal people ----ie before 1980? are you ----uhm over 35 years old?

I was amazed at the DIFFERENCE between pakistanis and iranians-----iranians USED to
seem so "normal"

Thanks Jos-----I needed that. In fact---historically arabic writing developed out of Farsi----did you know that? try not to mention the Zoroastrian contribution to islam in the mosque? I came into contact with lots of muslims----some 45 years ago and----since-----At the beginning they were normall people-----do you remember when Iranians were normal people ----ie before 1980? are you ----uhm over 35 years old?

I was amazed at the DIFFERENCE between pakistanis and iranians-----iranians USED to
seem so "normal"
Jos is not a normal Iranian. The Iranians I know would tear him into little tiny pieces, Muslim or not. There are not that many Iranians left who are like this donkey Jos.

حزب الله یهودی کابوس :lol:

Jos I have news for you, the Iranian regime will not last the next few years. The sanctions are putting immense pressure on the people, and once Syria falls, it won't take too long for the Iranians to rise up again. And that's not even including the Israeli / American whacking that is coming soon. Your Hezbollah will be dragged into the streets and hung and spat on by the people. Islamism may even be banned.

Will you kill yourself? You should, heyvoun. In fact why wait.

Jos I have news for you, the Iranian regime will not last the next few years. The sanctions are putting immense pressure on the people, and once Syria falls, it won't take too long for the Iranians to rise up again. And that's not even including the Israeli / American whacking that is coming soon. Your Hezbollah will be dragged into the streets and hung and spat on by the people. Islamism may even be banned.

Will you kill yourself? You should, heyvoun. In fact why wait.

you really believe that the IRANIANS are finally going to break out of their
psychotic state? It could be bad-----lots of people will become even
NUTTIER I do agree that the SYMBIOSIS that developed between
Syria and Iran -----is unstable and potentially explosive

Forum List

Back