Italy proposes stripping mainstream medias public funding

And like everything else in commercial media it's funded by advertising. Which means whoring themselves out to run snippets of commercials to persuade you to buy shit you don't need, which in turn is why it's a vast wasteland of lowest common denominator bullshit. ZERO of which is "publicly funded".

I hate to break it to you bubba, but everything is commercially-funded by someone or something?

How do you think Bernie Sanders got as much support as he did? And don't say "By thousands of small donations", because that's crap.

There was big money behind his campaign, money coming from foreign individuals who in all seriousness, don't have the best interests of this country at heart. Same thing with that Alexandria Ocasio-Ortiz, the latest "Great White Hope" of the left, as well as those orchestrated protests that have happened the last two years.

And all this time you though it was some miraculous organically-grown "grass roots" movement or something.

:laughing0301:

That's not "commercial funding" Dumbass.

"Commercial" means COMMERCE. It means you're SELLING something.

Holy shit what are you even doing here?

Of course it's "commercial". What do you think Obama's GM bailout and "Green Energy" scam was all about? Payback to those entities who helped get him elected, at the expense of the US taxpayers.

GM and failed energy companies like Solyndra stood to make alot of money thanks to Obama's election.

You're completely lost here dood. I don't know if this is just a lame attempt to deflect the topic away or what but you're completely lost in space.

I expected as much from you. Obviously the concept that you leftists are no less beholden to your corporate overlords than we are, is far beyond your comprehension.

Carry on then.

Yyyyyeah ummm ---- I already pinned this thread to the mat. The OP can't even defend it. And you're off to tangents about "Bernie Sanders" and "Clint Eastwood".

I mean I don't try to literally knock people silly but y'all walk right into it.

I hate to break it to you bubba, but everything is commercially-funded by someone or something?

How do you think Bernie Sanders got as much support as he did? And don't say "By thousands of small donations", because that's crap.

There was big money behind his campaign, money coming from foreign individuals who in all seriousness, don't have the best interests of this country at heart. Same thing with that Alexandria Ocasio-Ortiz, the latest "Great White Hope" of the left, as well as those orchestrated protests that have happened the last two years.

And all this time you though it was some miraculous organically-grown "grass roots" movement or something.

:laughing0301:

Of course it's "commercial". What do you think Obama's GM bailout and "Green Energy" scam was all about? Payback to those entities who helped get him elected, at the expense of the US taxpayers.

GM and failed energy companies like Solyndra stood to make alot of money thanks to Obama's election.

You're completely lost here dood. I don't know if this is just a lame attempt to deflect the topic away or what but you're completely lost in space.

I expected as much from you. Obviously the concept that you leftists are no less beholden to your corporate overlords than we are, is far beyond your comprehension.

Carry on then.

Yyyyyeah ummm ---- I already pinned this thread to the mat. The OP can't even defend it. And you're off to tangents about "Bernie Sanders" and "Clint Eastwood".

I mean I don't try to literally knock people silly but y'all walk right into it.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not really that intelligent, even though you rate yourself so highly.

Carry on then.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not really that intelligent, even though you rate yourself so highly.

I never claimed it was a challenge. Y'all are strictly low-hanging fruit.

Carry on then.

I never claimed it was a challenge. Y'all are strictly low-hanging fruit.

Hardly, bubba. It isn't the right-wing causes which are systematically being defunded into oblivion. Whether you like it or not and whether you're man enough to admit it, we're winning bigly.

How the fuck would we "cut" something we don't do in the first place?

If anything we do the opposite. Are you even aware that Big TV and Big Radio get their spots on the broadcast dial ---- rent free?

That's the airwaves owned by We the People. Free. Then they start milking billions from ads for trucks and deodorant and all kinds of shit you don't need. Free.

How'd you like your town to give you a storefront to sell whatever you want, rent-free?
haha! The lies never stop!

I guess someone as highly educated as you never heard of public broadcasting?

Forum List

Back