Italy President "9/11 was an Inside Job"

Even if the CIA was not involved with orchestrating the attacks of 9/11, it is correct to say that certain agencies and individuals conspired to sway public opinion in the aftermath of 9/11 to stupidly wage a war that the CIA should have known was not going to be won with military power, since the CIA trained the Mujaheddin in guerrilla tactics in 1979.

Anyone looking for a credible source on government operations shouldn't be wasting their time with infowars or anything .net or .blog or whatever nonsense. If you want to know about the US government, go to US government websites or the National Security Archives at gwu.edu.
The National Security Agency: Declassified

The bottom line is that president Clinton has to be indicted for conspiracy if 9-11 was "an inside job". Are lefties willing to go for it?

The bottom line is this 9-11 was not a inside job some other bottom lines there was no second gunman on the grassy knoll, the moon landing was not faked, FDR did not know about Pearl Harbor in advance and let it happen.

Even if the CIA was not involved with orchestrating the attacks of 9/11, it is correct to say that certain agencies and individuals conspired to sway public opinion in the aftermath of 9/11 to stupidly wage a war that the CIA should have known was not going to be won with military power, since the CIA trained the Mujaheddin in guerrilla tactics in 1979.

Anyone looking for a credible source on government operations shouldn't be wasting their time with infowars or anything .net or .blog or whatever nonsense. If you want to know about the US government, go to US government websites or the National Security Archives at gwu.edu.
The National Security Agency: Declassified

They certainly didn't waste the opportunity to take advantage of the crisis.

Patriot Act.

Projecting American military might in the ME.

They knew attacks were coming. They knew what the response would be. They were expecting truck bombs not guided missiles.

We have people posting 911 was an inside job....
I guess that makes it so?
I'm stll waiting for someone to offer proof...

You mean the collapse of the twin towers isn't proof enough for you?!?:eek:

Francesco Cossiga the former National President of Italy has publicly stated that 9/11 was an inside job.

This top political figure in Italy and their former President has specifically publicly stated that 9/11 was the work planned and realized from the American CIA and the Israel Mossad with the aid of the Zionist in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries...

Former Italy President: "9-11 Was CIA/Mossad Operation"

Traveller's Blog: Italian ex-president debunks official 9/11 plot | Wake Up From Your Slumber

AmericanFreePress

George Washington's Blog: Former President of Italy: 9/11 was an Inside Job

Sure, he would know all about it. :cuckoo:

i mean he actually did say this right?

ok then atleast this thread is in the right section.

Google it and it says the Italian Newspaper etc he was documented as saying this.

I'm not 100% sure. I tried to find a U.S. Mainstream source that covered it but it is silent.

I honestly believe our Media is censored from this type of news and I can't speak Italian to verify it on their News Media?

Can you google it or find another source?

This isn't news. This is a nutcase saying stuff he doesn't know anything about. Even high school and college kids know not to do that unless they've got solid, viable evidence to back it up. He's just an anti-Semite, anti-American nitwit.

Forum List

Back