Italy President "9/11 was an Inside Job"

Nov 15, 2009
Francesco Cossiga the former National President of Italy has publicly stated that 9/11 was an inside job.

This top political figure in Italy and their former President has specifically publicly stated that 9/11 was the work planned and realized from the American CIA and the Israel Mossad with the aid of the Zionist in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries...

Former Italy President: "9-11 Was CIA/Mossad Operation"

Traveller's Blog: Italian ex-president debunks official 9/11 plot | Wake Up From Your Slumber

AmericanFreePress

George Washington's Blog: Former President of Italy: 9/11 was an Inside Job

i mean he actually did say this right?

ok then atleast this thread is in the right section.

i mean he actually did say this right?

ok then atleast this thread is in the right section.

Google it and it says the Italian Newspaper etc he was documented as saying this.

I'm not 100% sure. I tried to find a U.S. Mainstream source that covered it but it is silent.

I honestly believe our Media is censored from this type of news and I can't speak Italian to verify it on their News Media?

Can you google it or find another source?

[B said:
creativedreams[/B];2009161] Francesco Cossiga the former National President of Italy has publicly stated that 9/11 was an inside job.

This top political figure in Italy and their former President has specifically publicly stated that 9/11 was the work planned and realized from the American CIA and the Israel Mossad with the aid of the Zionist in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries...

Traveller's Blog: Italian ex-president debunks official 9/11 plot | Wake Up From Your Slumber

AmericanFreePress

Your user name says it all!!!

[B said:
creativedreams[/B];2009161] Francesco Cossiga the former National President of Italy has publicly stated that 9/11 was an inside job.

AmericanFreePress

Your user name says it all!!!

Zing!

Francesco Cossiga the former National President of Italy has publicly stated that 9/11 was an inside job.

AmericanFreePress

This is just one out of countless prominent people throughout the world....

Amazing, some piece of shit living in Italy has TS-SCI information that Americans with that clearance don't have...uh bullshit.

That means there is no 9-11 insider job...

We have people posting 911 was an inside job....
I guess that makes it so?
I'm stll waiting for someone to offer proof...

AmericanFreePress

Well, it took nearly ten years to plan, with most of the planning years during the Clinton administration. If the left wants to push this wild theory, start there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back