Italian Police RAID Offices Of Moody's And S&P

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Chief prosecutor of Trani conducts investigation into whether the two rating agencies abide by regulations.

As stock and bond markets across the world tumbled on fears about Italy and Spain, it emerged that police acting on orders from prosecutors had raided the Milan offices of rating agencies Moody's and Standard & Poor's as part of continuing investigations into their role in the recent financial turmoil.

MORE: Police raid Milan offices of Moody's and Standard & Poor's | World news | The Guardian

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Moodys and S+P are about to down grade Italy to BANANA REPUBLIC..STATUS...would it?????????:clap2::clap2:theliq

Banana_Republicans-2.jpg

Doesn't shock me - My Italian brothers and sisters are batshit crazy authoritarians...

Maybe those clowns can throw more rocks?

Everything is fucked up over there.

but many a TRUE word said in JEST..hey your not one of these useless ingnorant Tea Party Ites are YOU????????:cuckoo:??????theliq...if so KEEP SLAVING,you have just reduced your Dollar by 10% and your Superannuation by even more...Clever Ain't Ya..I'm theliq and say it like it is because I can:cool:

Nope.
I use TP for the same thing I use Libtards....to wipe my ass.

Your little cartoon is a tad outdated, isn't it? I thought the administration being characterized in it was out of office.

As far as reducing the value of my dollar goes; your favorite President and his team of economic geniuses have managed to devalue the dollar by a lot more than a mere 10% thanks to their rabid printing press.
:eusa_shhh:

Disappointing. I was hoping there would be something to actually discuss. Unfortunately, it's just nonsense.

Forum List

Back