Italian - Hungarian on Blacks.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
So, I met an American who's half Italian, half Hungarian in a bar in East Fishkill.

He said Uncle Tom is a lie, Blacks didn't have it so bad, they were nurtured to reproduce like livestock are.

He also said he lived in the Bronx, Peekskill, and Poughkeepsie areas, and each of these were safe, before Blacks moved in.

So, I met an American who's half Italian, half Hungarian in a bar in East Fishkill.

He said Uncle Tom is a lie, Blacks didn't have it so bad, they were nurtured to reproduce like livestock are.

He also said he lived in the Bronx, Peekskill, and Poughkeepsie areas, and each of these were safe, before Blacks moved in.
Hope you didn’t tell him you were a Polack
But he could probably tell by the smell

No bigotry there!

No bigotry there!
Most bars have their standards

hes Italian and Hungarian

HES NOT EVEN WHITE !!!

:04::auiqs.jpg:

I saw blacks beat up for no reason before the civil rights law and shortly after. Yeah. they had it bad.

• Banned

HES NOT EVEN WHITE !!!

IDK, Hungarians are pretty White to me.
As are.a lot of Northern Italians.
Southern Italians not so much, still very Caucasoid, though.

HES NOT EVEN WHITE !!!

Explain.

I saw blacks beat up for no reason before the civil rights law and shortly after. Yeah. they had it bad.

Before?
Try 2000s & even 2010s around here.
Still.
Whites get beat up too by Blacks.

HES NOT EVEN WHITE !!!

IDK, Hungarians are pretty White to me.
As are.a lot of Northern Italians.
Southern Italians not so much, still very Caucasoid, though.
Pay him no mind...he is the typical white cuck.

Now you see whites beat up for no reason. PROGRESS!

Meeeeehhhh sixty years ago!!! Seriously dude? You probably remember replacing vacuum tubes and beehive hairdos as well.

Hmm.
Around here at least.
It kind of goes both ways.
But, no knives or guns generally from the White side.
Same can't necessarily be said about the dark side.

Hmm.
Around here at least.
It kind of goes both ways.
But, no knives or guns generally from the White side.
Same can't necessarily be said about the dark side.
Sorry, I never saw a white get beat up.

Forum List

Back