'It would take too long to explain it'

the Huffington Post is only hated by Fox veiwers

really? I don't' watch fox news or ANY of the cable news stations and I wouldn't take anything from the Hufferpost as Reputable

so I guess your statement is full of crap

Stephanie -

PROVE HuffPo lied.

PROVE LYAN RYAN DID NOT SAY THAT OR STFU.

Seriously, WHY do the most stupid of the rw posters insist on saying the source lied but then refuse to PROVE it?

Yeah, I know - I just answered my own question. Stephanie is just too STUPID to understand that just because she doesn't like the source doesn't mean much of anything.

well fortunately we got the real scoop of things from chicken and not just some half cocked bullshit you posted from Hufferpuffer post
You are becoming as lame as the rest of the lefties here, dishonest, misleading for petty affects and NO HONOR

John "Effing" Kerry said the same thing in 2004. "Check out my Economic Plan. It's all there on the website".

I remember his slip ups and gaffes were reported as "He's so smart it's hard for him to organize his thoughts" or "We're just not smart enough to understand his genius".

Yeah, looks like it's a replay of 2004 isn't it? And if that's true then Mitt will lose a squeeker.

Who knows.

Mitt will lose by a larger margin than McCain did.

Please post where either of them have explained this.

I don't mean RobMe's website - If you read that, you'll see he doesn't explain it there either.

I really would like to see any link where either of these two say ANYTHING at all!

Thanks.

Details are coming in the next Romney campaign reboot. They promise!

really? I don't' watch fox news or ANY of the cable news stations and I wouldn't take anything from the Hufferpost as Reputable

Stephanie -

PROVE HuffPo lied.

Seriously, WHY do the most stupid of the rw posters insist on saying the source lied but then refuse to PROVE it?

Yeah, I know - I just answered my own question. Stephanie is just too STUPID to understand that just because she doesn't like the source doesn't mean much of anything.

well fortunately we got the real scoop of things from chicken and not just some half cocked bullshit you posted from Hufferpuffer post
You are becoming as lame as the rest of the lefties here, dishonest, misleading for petty affects and NO HONOR

Honor?

Hahahaha.

You type that with a straight face?

Compared to Joe Biden?

Yes, compared to Biden. Biden has an impressive record of public service, colorful mannerisms not withstanding.

Ryan has the distinction of being the GOP's numbers guy who's awful with numbers.

Biden has an impressive record of plagiarism. That's about all.

I know the GOP isn't fond of the Violence Against Women Act but middle America thinks it was a pretty decent thing to do. Now cut that check to Legitimate Rape Akin and pull the lever for Forcible Rape Ryan.

I suppose that partnership with Akin was the closest Ryan ever came to "achieving" something in his useless tenure in the House.

Stephanie -

PROVE HuffPo lied.

Stoopid Stef says that this post contains proof that HuffPo lied OR maybe she means it contains the details that LyanRyan didn't know and/or couldn't explain:

chicken
I watched the show,they have every second counted,there isn't time on a brief sunday morning show to go into every detail. Rational objective thinking people understand this,and don't turn to hyperbole.

I would like to see Obama or old Joes subject to a bit more pressure in thier cake walk interviews.

Wallace pressed him fairly hard,you just dn't see that with them.

Funny, all I see is more excuses.

Other posters have done their usual deflection of blaming D's, more lying, name calling - just the usual crap we get from rw's.

How about some facts?

(No, not you Stupid Steph although you're more than welcome to lie and call names.)

If you want to lie about Ds, start another thread. This thread is about Lyan Ryan's lie about their "tax plan".

Like I said, how about some facts?

ROTFLMAO at the pathetic pubpots.

Yes, compared to Biden. Biden has an impressive record of public service, colorful mannerisms not withstanding.

Ryan has the distinction of being the GOP's numbers guy who's awful with numbers.

Biden has an impressive record of plagiarism. That's about all.

I know the GOP isn't fond of the Violence Against Women Act but middle America thinks it was a pretty decent thing to do. Now cut that check to Legitimate Rape Akin and pull the lever for Forcible Rape Ryan.

I suppose that partnership with Akin was the closest Ryan ever came to "achieving" something in his useless tenure in the House.

I love the false outrage from you....you want to pass this bill.....then what....let a guy who beats women...out on parole after like 2 weeks?

Stephanie -

PROVE HuffPo lied.

Stoopid Stef says that this post contains proof that HuffPo lied OR maybe she means it contains the details that LyanRyan didn't know and/or couldn't explain:

chicken
I watched the show,they have every second counted,there isn't time on a brief sunday morning show to go into every detail. Rational objective thinking people understand this,and don't turn to hyperbole.

I would like to see Obama or old Joes subject to a bit more pressure in thier cake walk interviews.

Other posters have done their usual deflection of blaming D's, more lying, name calling - just the usual crap we get from rw's.

How about some facts?

(No, not you Stupid Steph although you're more than welcome to lie and call names.)

If you want to lie about Ds, start another thread. This thread is about Lyan Ryan's lie about their "tax plan".

not to worry, you can call me all the names that makes you feel better..but you are becoming just another joke on this board who people aren't taking seriously, and if that is what you want...carry on

chicken

How about some facts?

not to worry, you can call me all the names that makes you feel better..but you are becoming just another joke on this board who people aren't taking seriously, and if that is what you want...carry on

Translation:

As usual, Stoopid Steph flapped her yap even though she has no idea what she's talking about".

chicken

How about some facts?

Translation:

As usual, Stoopid Steph flapped her yap even though she has no idea what she's talking about".

translation-typical childish liberal talk

Forum List

Back