It will be Republican Chuck Hagel 4 Defense Secretary: Whoo Hoo! Fight is on.

obama chose a republican because this is a very weak man who starts out anti American. But, he is a republican. That means he is an ideal republican patsy for obama to blame as he destroys the defense department. obama is building his legacy. His legacy is to be the total obliteration of the republican party making the United States wholly under one dictatorial party, the democrats. obama intends to reduce our defenses way below the ability to respond to any kind of attack. He certainly doesn't want to be blamed for this. Put Hagel in office and he can point to a republican and say "See what the republican's did".

It really is transparent.
Makes sense in all that is going on these days...

If a Republican nominated him he'd be destroyed by gay rights groups and liberal Jewish groups neither say anything against Hagel now...Get your head straight Jew hater

Destroyed? :eek: Bullshit hyperbole. Hagel was criticized by supporters of Obama. Imagine that. :eusa_whistle:

When did that happen? Hagel would have been destroyed... Get it?

Hyperbole? Get it?:clap2: what a moron

obama chose a republican because this is a very weak man who starts out anti American. But, he is a republican. That means he is an ideal republican patsy for obama to blame as he destroys the defense department. obama is building his legacy. His legacy is to be the total obliteration of the republican party making the United States wholly under one dictatorial party, the democrats. obama intends to reduce our defenses way below the ability to respond to any kind of attack. He certainly doesn't want to be blamed for this. Put Hagel in office and he can point to a republican and say "See what the republican's did".

It really is transparent.

Conspiracy theory alert!

You keep switching between Israel and Zionist lobby. Did Israel object or criticize Hagel's nomination? What is the Zionist lobby and are they Americans? And how does your rant take this thread off topic?

Except that they are interchangable.

Tel Aviv says "Jump" and Bill Krystol says "How high?"
If I have friends for whom or which I really do like, and I have always liked them as well as have helped them over time (even shed blood for them in life), then when they ask me to help again because I like them a lot, I then say to them that I am there for you my brothers, and you know why, it's because I like them and they like me also. Is there a problem with America having friends in this way for you ?

Closing arguments or a single question asked, would have been made to drive home the point for Lindsey Graham when questioned Hagel, and it should have been " Mr. Hagel, do you hate the Jews" ?

Hagel has many Jewish defenders

now go away

:cuckoo:
They may have been defending the wrong man, after such statements as he has made...I mean what do you make of it ?

Closing arguments or a single question asked, would have been made to drive home the point for Lindsey Graham when questioned Hagel, and it should have been " Mr. Hagel, do you hate the Jews" ?

now go away

They may have been defending the wrong man, after such statements as he has made...I mean what do you make of it ?

Hagel does not hate Jews or Israel. Hagel misspoke as many people here have when he used 'Jewish lobby' in place of 'Israel lobby'

Hagel is an honorable man so I take him at his word over people who have lied about him
simple. see?

You keep switching between Israel and Zionist lobby. Did Israel object or criticize Hagel's nomination? What is the Zionist lobby and are they Americans? And how does your rant take this thread off topic?

If I have friends for whom or which I really do like, and I have always liked them as well as have helped them over time (even shed blood for them in life), then when they ask me to help again because I like them a lot, I then say to them that I am there for you my brothers, and you know why, it's because I like them and they like me also. Is there a problem with America having friends in this way for you ?

When that friend does evil things and constantly gets us into trouble... yeah.

It's time to get a better class of friend.

Israel is not America's friend. They are playing us for a patsy.

now go away

Hagel does not hate Jews or Israel. Hagel misspoke as many people here have when he used 'Jewish lobby' in place of 'Israel lobby'

Hagel is an honorable man so I take him at his word over people who have lied about him
simple. see?
Misspoke eh ? Hmm, funny how I don't have that misspeak problem in my life, and I am no where near to having the responsibility that these cats are charged with... Says something about them now doesn't it ?

Isn't if funny how we have what we have now running this nation, and the people for whom make the most common sense in this nation, are somehow at or near the bottom now ? It is amazing all the mistakes being made by these so called smart people who are among us now. Seems to me that we would be taking advantage of the set of our government, in order to weed these people out, but people have been led to believe that they have no control or power over these issues or people any longer, but if they would really study the set up of this nation, they would see that those controls are still in place and granted onto them.

Does evil things and constantly gets us into trouble eh?

Be careful or I will sick Lindsey Graham on you.. Then you would be asked to name one thing they have done to get us into trouble and/or they have done that was evil unto us?

Be careful or I will sick Lindsey Graham on you.. Then you would be asked to name one thing they have done to get us into trouble and/or they have done that was evil unto us?

Well- Blowing up the USS Liberty. We can start there.

How about getting us stuck into their mess in Lebanon in 1983 or dragging us into the Yom Kippur War, followed by the oil shock of 1974. Or the Gulf War.

But you know why I really hate Israel. They think the Magic Sky Pixie gave them that land.

There is no magic sky pixie, and I'm frankly tired of getting dragged into wars over him.

simple. see?
Misspoke eh ? Hmm, funny how I don't have that misspeak problem in my life, and I am no where near to having the responsibility that these cats are charged with... Says something about them now doesn't it ?

Isn't if funny how we have what we have now running this nation, and the people for whom make the most common sense in this nation, are somehow at or near the bottom now ? It is amazing all the mistakes being made by these so called smart people who are among us now. Seems to me that we would be taking advantage of the set of our government, in order to weed these people out, but people have been led to believe that they have no control or power over these issues or people any longer, but if they would really study the set up of this nation, they would see that those controls are still in place and granted onto them.

Really? How nice.

People here say Jewish, when they mean Israeli. Happens all the time.

and people say liberal when they mean left; say conservative when they mean right wing, say Democrat when they mean left or liberal, say Republican when they mean...

you need to stop slime balling with accusations

How about getting us stuck into their mess in Lebanon in 1983 or dragging us into the Yom Kippur War, followed by the oil shock of 1974. Or the Gulf War.

But you know why I really hate Israel. They think the Magic Sky Pixie gave them that land.

There is no magic sky pixie, and I'm frankly tired of getting dragged into wars over him.

what wars were you dragged into?

:eek:

simple. see?

Really? How nice.

People here say Jewish, when they mean Israeli. Happens all the time.

and people say liberal when they mean left; say conservative when they mean right wing, say Democrat when they mean left or liberal, say Republican when they mean...

you need to stop slime balling with accusations
Nah when saying left as in meaning liberal, or saying right when they mean right wingers as all being the same, or Jews when referred to as Israeli's in which are all the same thing as well or rather in so that they all have the same identity or meanings when referred to well sure, but when people say that these people make them do something that was dumb, that's when it gets real interesting, because usually they begin to lie at this point and time, and all for their own agenda or hatred of them do they do so.

Take note of all these Jew haters on this forum and in our current government now, it is very revealing to say the least.

You just didn't go there about the USS Liberty did you ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM]Israeli attack on USS Liberty (US Navy ship) - YouTube[/ame]

LBJ was your democrat leader at the time, so what does this say again about the democrats and their ways ? This cat LBJ caused Israel to do a very dumb thing, and not the other way around. This has also a spooky Benghazi story line in it, where as the military wanted to help, but were alledgedly told to stand down ?

Last edited:

Take note of all these Jew haters on this forum and in our current government now, it is very revealing to say the least.

Support Hagel = Jew hater. :rofl:

Support Hagel = Jew hater. :rofl:
That's right or why else would he have said the things he has said, and then when drilled in the way that he was, he had no respectable answers for the things that he said ? He was totally lost in that confirmation when Lindsey was trying to get some answers out of him. Maybe he doesn't hate them, but he sure has a problem with them, and he doesn't know why he has a problem with them, so go figure that one out if you will..

Dante, don't leave comments to me in private, it shows what kind of loser you are when do something like that..

Forum List

Back