It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

Adolph agrees with you fully

Haven't you heard Pastor Hagee said Hitler was a good hunter and god must of sent him. He is an Evangelical pastor, and Pastor Jeffress said Jews are going to hell unless they begin to believe in Jesus, he said the prayers for the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem.

Yes, SHERI, I know you believe that Hitler was a Good Man. Is it just JEWS who don't believe in Jesus that are going to HELL or all the other religions also who don't believe?
I thought your " God" was supposed to be forgiving ! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG.... ITS A MIRACLE! She does believe in the Holocaust !!!

I didn't say that Pastor Hagee did, you Jews of the world united and started an economic war on Germany in 1933. You know when sanctions hit, what do you want countries to do lie down and take it. Is that what you want Iran to do, they seen Iraq go down and it was Bibi that encouraged it and that is why we have sanctions on Iran.

Another lie, We have been through this before. The boycott was in response to the Anti Semitism that was expressed the immediately after becoming Chancellor, Pretty soon you will blame the Jews for his Mein Kampf publication
I realize Pastor Hagee said it; But you were stupid enough to repeat it

I hate to break the news to you, but there is only one way to talk sense to a Nazi, and it can not be done over the internet. So stop trying to be sensible with a piece of shit.

I know you follow

You're right. Garbage is Garbage

I didn't say that Pastor Hagee did, you Jews of the world united and started an economic war on Germany in 1933. You know when sanctions hit, what do you want countries to do lie down and take it. Is that what you want Iran to do, they seen Iraq go down and it was Bibi that encouraged it and that is why we have sanctions on Iran.

Be quiet Adolph

Now we know the conspiracy theory is true. Hitler did have an illegitimate love child out of wedlock.

Trump is not Hitler!

( Tiffany Trump was born out of wedlock before someone claims they do not get the stupid comment and how many compare Trump to Hitler and Israel to Nazi Germany)

I was referring to Penelope, whom Frannie called "Adolph."

And I was referring to how Penelope has called Trump Hiter many times before...

Well to be fair, Trump did tweet that Israel had committed a “massacre” of Palestinian protesters at the border fence last year.

No wait, that was AOC and those "protesters" were HAMAS.

Let's see: Trump did show some insensitivity to the Jewish community by repeatedly comparing migrant facilities at the U.S.-Mexico border to “concentration camps.”

No, wait. That was AOC again.

He did claim that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

No, wait. That was that stupid Omar twat from Minnesota.

Let's see: Wasn't Trump the one who said “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” suggesting that a pro-Israel group bribed members of Congress to support Israel?

Wait: That was Omar again.

I got it this time: Trump tweeted that members of Congress who supported Israel “forgot what country they represent", didn't he?

No wait: That was that skinny Somalian twat whose name I forget right now.

Didn't Trump say that he felt “a calming feeling … when I think of the Holocaust", and that the Palestinians had offered Jews a “safe haven” from the Holocaust?

No, wait: The skinny Somalian again.

I guess I got nothing. But that Trump, he's literally Hitler, ain't he? :laughing0301:

Be quiet Adolph

Now we know the conspiracy theory is true. Hitler did have an illegitimate love child out of wedlock.

Trump is not Hitler!

( Tiffany Trump was born out of wedlock before someone claims they do not get the stupid comment and how many compare Trump to Hitler and Israel to Nazi Germany)

Well to be fair, Trump did tweet that Israel had committed a “massacre” of Palestinian protesters at the border fence last year.

Let's see: Trump did show some insensitivity to the Jewish community by repeatedly comparing migrant facilities at the U.S.-Mexico border to “concentration camps.”

He did claim that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

Let's see: Wasn't Trump the one who said “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” suggesting that a pro-Israel group bribed members of Congress to support Israel?

I got it this time: Trump tweeted that members of Congress who supported Israel “forgot what country they represent", didn't he?

Didn't Trump say that he felt “a calming feeling … when I think of the Holocaust", and that the Palestinians had offered Jews a “safe haven” from the Holocaust?

I guess I got nothing. But that Trump, he's literally Hitler, ain't he? :laughing0301:

SHERI should tell her she's going to HELL because she doesn't believe JESUS is her SAVIOR

Trump is not Hitler!

SHERI should tell her she's going to HELL because she doesn't believe JESUS is her SAVIOR

Do you live in Israel ?, if so you are suppose to be pro Israel, I live in the US , so I'm pro the US. Get it, I care most about the US. You are a child aren't you?? Now I never said that, Pastor Jeffries did, the whacko evangelical who gave prayers for your Jerusalem embassy. I do not believe Jesus is God, so I don't believe that.

If you live in the US then you are suppose to be pro the US , not Israel. I'm French Canadian , but I care about the US.

Haven't you heard Pastor Hagee said Hitler was a good hunter and god must of sent him. He is an Evangelical pastor, and Pastor Jeffress said Jews are going to hell unless they begin to believe in Jesus, he said the prayers for the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem.

Yes, SHERI, I know you believe that Hitler was a Good Man. Is it just JEWS who don't believe in Jesus that are going to HELL or all the other religions also who don't believe?
I thought your " God" was supposed to be forgiving ! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another lie, We have been through this before. The boycott was in response to the Anti Semitism that was expressed the immediately after becoming Chancellor, Pretty soon you will blame the Jews for his Mein Kampf publication
I realize Pastor Hagee said it; But you were stupid enough to repeat it

I hate to break the news to you, but there is only one way to talk sense to a Nazi, and it can not be done over the internet. So stop trying to be sensible with a piece of shit.

I know you follow

You're right. Garbage is Garbage

So you are calling a US citizen garbage, all because I do not worship Jews or tramp.

Be quiet Adolph

Trump is not Hitler!

No, wait: The skinny Somalian again. I guess I got nothing.
ALL foreign aid should be looked at. Countries should be demonstrating to us why it’s justified.
Can you justify not having Israel in the region or having muslims destroy every Christian shrine in israel?
Without Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.

Hater going to hate. They will find another excuse.
Osama said so. You lose.

You go ahead and trust him.

Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!

The Jews declared War on Germany? Coming from the lips of a Anti Semitic Racist Moron

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

express.gif

ALL foreign aid should be looked at. Countries should be demonstrating to us why it’s justified.
Can you justify not having Israel in the region or having muslims destroy every Christian shrine in israel?

You're an idiot. Honestly.
Osama said so. Better luck next time.

He did? Link?

Trump is not Hitler!

Osama said so. You lose.

The Jews declared War on Germany? Coming from the lips of a Anti Semitic Racist Moron

express.gif

I had no idea you were this crazy.

Bottom Line is Israel is no friend of the United States. Just a parasite feeding on our coffers, getting the US Military to do their fighting. they have contributed nothing to our security.

Trump is not Hitler!

Osama said so. You lose.

Yeah, I got it. You take him at his word. I dont' trust anything he, or people like him say.

I think that if they get their way on Israel, they will just invent another reason for their hate, and all we will have done, is give them a great victory.

Osama said so. You lose.

Yeah, I got it. You take him at his word. I dont' trust anything he, or people like him say.

I think that if they get their way on Israel, they will just invent another reason for their hate, and all we will have done, is give them a great victory.

You can continue to ignore the reason for 9/11, but at least now, you know the real reason. You’re welcome.

Osama said so. You lose.

You can continue to ignore the reason for 9/11, but at least now, you know the real reason. You’re welcome.

I was long ago aware of his stated reasons. I consider them weak rationalizations for his hate.

That is like saying without pearl harbor there would have been no Japanese attack
No, if we had let Hitler take the Danzig corridor, there would have been no PH.

Osama said 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. There's a video of it on youtube.

Another radical nutcase joins my "ignore" list.

express.gif

I had no idea you were this crazy.

Penelope is batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back