It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

So according to you the U.S. Should have bombed camps that they knew nothing about killing innocents because bombing at that time was no where near precise.

Should we bomb towns in Trukey or Greece? I don't think we are at war with them but there maybe something in one of those towns. You just can't make up stuff and pretend it is factual.

Donald Trump Is Dropping Bombs at Unprecedented Levels

Six months into Trump’s presidency, we now have enough data to assess his own approach. The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.

Trump has also escalated U.S. military involvement in non-battlefield settings — namely Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan. In the last 193 days of the Obama presidency, there were 21 lethal counterterrorism operations across these three countries. Trump has quintupled that number, conducting at least 92 such operations in Yemen, seven in Somalia, and four in Pakistan.
So I am going to guess that you would prefer boots on the ground. Young people lossing their lives.
You seem to think that bombing in this day and age is comparable to that during the last world war. They are not even close. During the last world war if a building was to be bombed we would devastate areas the size of a football field or larger on all sides of that building. That was considered precision bombing usually it was a block or more on any side. Today we can hit just the building.

You guessed wrong. But why bomb without diplomacy after the bombings? We keep telling you all Trump is doing is playing wackamole. But you will only listen to Trump.

I thought Hillary was going to be the hawk? Trump turns out to be the biggest hawk.

You see my friend, I'm not armchair quarterbacking Trump's every move. I should be because he's not doing a good job, but I'm not. I'm pointing out your sides hypocrisy.

Trump has also escalated U.S. military involvement in non-battlefield settings — namely Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan. In the last 193 days of the Obama presidency, there were 21 lethal counterterrorism operations across these three countries. Trump has quintupled that number, conducting at least 92 such operations in Yemen, seven in Somalia, and four in Pakistan.

Are we at war with these countries? Then why is Trump dropping bombs on them? You didn't like it when Obama did that.

Again, I'm not questioning Trump. I'm wondering why you aren't questioning him the same way you did Obama, you partisan hacks.
Lol. You really are crazy. I guess if you can't really complain about one thing complain about something else. Have no idea what your little girl diatribe has to do with the other guy wanting the U.S. to bomb the crematoriums auschwitz. I guess it must be I feel like bashing Trump day. Take a few meds then if you want to talk about the post come back and see if you can keep on track. That or else start a post on Trump bombing places or an I hate everyone but especially Trump, or whatever you want to make one about.

The fact is that if the USA bombed the camps these retards would say that the USA was involved and trying to hide the evidence
They love to rewrite history to fit their notion

If that's all you got on her. Or that she "slept her way to the top", that's only going to piss women off.

Pot head? BFD. How about a guy who grabs women's pussies? Oh that's ok but you can't smoke pot? What is this 1950?
Run the pothead then

Please

Here is one person who is going to put the Democrat over the top you stupid bitch

Taylor Swift isn't backing down from publicly sharing her political beliefs. In an interview with The Guardian, the "Lover" singer voiced her unhappiness with the current political climate.

"I really think that [Trump] thinks this is an autocracy."

Swift described the atmosphere in the U.S. as "gaslighting the American public into being like, 'If you hate the president, you hate America.'"

Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, Swift is planning to do more than just encourage people to vote. The musician has already become much more politically active and direct, introducing a petition in support of the federal Equality Act in June. She made her stance clear on LGBTQ rights after a disheartening talk with singer and friend, Todrick Hall, and she just did the same on the topic of women’s rights.

"Obviously, I’m pro-choice," Swift declared. "I just can’t believe this is happening.” She pledged to “do everything I can for 2020."

Young women listen to her gramma.
Yea Taylor swift for the pothead

Man u r fucking out there

A lot of women will listen to Swift. No one is listening to Frumpy Frannie who stumps for Trump.

Sure there are retarded women who will listen to Swift who shares so many of their problems as an almost billionaire.

Yup
You don’t have to be a billionaire to care about the environment guns or pro choice

Run the pothead then

Please

Here is one person who is going to put the Democrat over the top you stupid bitch

Taylor Swift isn't backing down from publicly sharing her political beliefs. In an interview with The Guardian, the "Lover" singer voiced her unhappiness with the current political climate.

Swift described the atmosphere in the U.S. as "gaslighting the American public into being like, 'If you hate the president, you hate America.'"

Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, Swift is planning to do more than just encourage people to vote. The musician has already become much more politically active and direct, introducing a petition in support of the federal Equality Act in June. She made her stance clear on LGBTQ rights after a disheartening talk with singer and friend, Todrick Hall, and she just did the same on the topic of women’s rights.

"Obviously, I’m pro-choice," Swift declared. "I just can’t believe this is happening.” She pledged to “do everything I can for 2020."

A lot of women will listen to Swift. No one is listening to Frumpy Frannie who stumps for Trump.

Sure there are retarded women who will listen to Swift who shares so many of their problems as an almost billionaire.

Yup
You don’t have to be a billionaire to care about the environment guns or pro choice

Be my guest, kill your kids, please...……………………….

Yup

Be my guest, kill your kids, please...……………………….
Swallow my kids. Or spit them out

Forum List

Back