It wasn't Columbine... In ways, it's even MORE Concerning...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Quad-Cities Online

^I was going to Post the Jeffco Alert on this Yesterday, but I don't Know if it would Violate any Policies, so I didn't...

Anyway, this Guy shouldn't have been ANYWHERE Near a School... Yet he was.

This has so Many Issues, one doesn't Know where to Start.

:)

peace...

Its quite simply, its the continuing of trying to remove the right to bear arms and it will keep on happening until the perps have suceeded. There are lots of controlled patsies walking around living in your town just waiting to be switched on. As far as the hero goes yes that happens sometimes naturally and sometimes its staged. Americans just love a good ending don't they.

Anyway you can expect more of these incidents until, enough people start sreaming for the banning of guns. Here in the UK it only took one incident to achieve that end and the person whom carried out that attack was an "asset". One only has to look back at historical events to see what is uinfolding in the US. But I do hope the people resist the perps and keep hold of their rights and their guns.

One has to ask the question if the people are mad at the bankers and the government why is it they are never targeted. They are the ones creating the problems yet nothing is done to them. No when the lone nutter starts shooting kids the agenda is gun control.

Its quite simply, its the continuing of trying to remove the right to bear arms and it will keep on happening until the perps have suceeded. There are lots of controlled patsies walking around living in your town just waiting to be switched on. As far as the hero goes yes that happens sometimes naturally and sometimes its staged. Americans just love a good ending don't they.

Anyway you can expect more of these incidents until, enough people start sreaming for the banning of guns. Here in the UK it only took one incident to achieve that end and the person whom carried out that attack was an "asset". One only has to look back at historical events to see what is uinfolding in the US. But I do hope the people resist the perps and keep hold of their rights and their guns.

One has to ask the question if the people are mad at the bankers and the government why is it they are never targeted. They are the ones creating the problems yet nothing is done to them. No when the lone nutter starts shooting kids the agenda is gun control.

I don't know what's more concerning, the story in the OP or PublicProtector's post.

I don't know what's more concerning, the story in the OP or PublicProtector's post.
There was a novel written on the same premise years ago.

There was a novel written on the same premise years ago.

I've never seen it as far fetched. If you want to disarm a population, that would be the easiest way.

Man, you are just as sick as that nut job.

Question; Didn't the shooter have a criminal record and a "history of mental problems.? Aren't they prevented from owning a gun in CO? I'm fairly sure they are in NJ.

Your forgot the Jews, lizards, Illuminati, black helicopters, UN, midgets and Build-a-Bear folks. How can we take any conspiracy "theorist" seriously if they can't even get the recipe right?

Some people are just plan crazy. Some other people are willing to risk their lives to protect the people in their care from the crazies. Sometimes it really IS that simple.

Nutbar.

Question; Didn't the shooter have a criminal record and a "history of mental problems.? Aren't they prevented from owning a gun in CO? I'm fairly sure they are in NJ.

Learn the law. It requires a FELON to stop you from owning a firearm. It requires that you have been involuntarily committed to stop you from own a firearm.

If he had neither he might not get a permit for a hand gun since the Sheriff has a say but long guns the sheriff has no input on.

Forum List

Back