it wasn't a bow.............

so anyone that writes or edits for a newspaper is corrupt and only writes what the head of the coroporation says to write....would that apply to all media sources then.....

So you are saying newspapers are completely unbiased, never have a political view point, never print a story to influence a stock or a public policy. You believe they are completly neutral and if its printed its a fact and we should act accordingly?????????

So you are saying the internet is completely unbiased, never have a political view point, never print a story to influence a stock or a public policy. You believe they are completly neutral and if its printed its a fact and we should act accordingly?????????

nope....i am saying it is neither and so is the internet.....well not quite...the internet is worse....

The premise of your first question was incorrect and I was hoping to show to you it was absurd simply by being absurd in the same way. Your commet had nothing to do with my point.

I am able to see the bias in what I read and through much study of history and human natue I make my judgements and come to conclusions.

So you are saying newspapers are completely unbiased, never have a political view point, never print a story to influence a stock or a public policy. You believe they are completly neutral and if its printed its a fact and we should act accordingly?????????

So you are saying the internet is completely unbiased, never have a political view point, never print a story to influence a stock or a public policy. You believe they are completly neutral and if its printed its a fact and we should act accordingly?????????

nope....i am saying it is neither and so is the internet.....well not quite...the internet is worse....

The premise of your first question was incorrect and I was hoping to show to you it was absurd simply by being absurd in the same way. Your commet had nothing to do with my point.

I am able to see the bias in what I read and through much study of history and human natue I make my judgements and come to conclusions.

is the internet as corrupt and biased as print newspapers.....

The internet is big, you must be more specific, I am sure that the NY Times online is as biased and corrupt.

I believe I have made the point I wanted to make and I am not sure what point you want to make, I seems you asserting that I said something I did not.

I don't see newspapers as a good source, I have read the NY Times, Los Angelos Times, The San Fransico Chronicle, The Orange County Register, I have read my local paper and the local Paper for Monterey, I have read the Detroit news and I have read Newsweek, I have read the Wall Street Journal, as far as the type of information I need, political information, accurate stoires relevant to our times, every time I pick up a paper I am disgusted, pure bullshit. I have even read a few that I cannot accurately state thier names of.

Either way I am in this thread to state the trouble people should see with Obama bowing to the King of Slaves, sorry I picked on your post.

The internet is big, you must be more specific, I am sure that the NY Times online is as biased and corrupt.

I believe I have made the point I wanted to make and I am not sure what point you want to make, I seems you asserting that I said something I did not.

I don't see newspapers as a good source, I have read the NY Times, Los Angelos Times, The San Fransico Chronicle, The Orange County Register, I have read my local paper and the local Paper for Monterey, I have read the Detroit news and I have read Newsweek, I have read the Wall Street Journal, as far as the type of information I need, political information, accurate stoires relevant to our times, every time I pick up a paper I am disgusted, pure bullshit. I have even read a few that I cannot accurately state thier names of.

Either way I am in this thread to state the trouble people should see with Obama bowing to the King of Slaves, sorry I picked on your post.

all sources are biased...all of them...and i agree our president should not be bowing

It would appear most agree that Obama in fact bowed to the Saudi King.

A very odd bow that was, and most innapropriate...

This thread does nothing more than show there are those that are completely irrational. It is not what Obama did that was a problem, it does not matter what a meaning of a bow is. What matters is who the Saudi King is. It does not matter the progress the king of slaves has made, all that matters is children are taken by men as property to do as they sexually please with and that our president showed respect to person guilty of this crime not once, not twice, but many times.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it wasn't a bow.

It doesn't matter if it was customary or done out of his respect.

What matters is PERCEPTION.

Perception is everything in politics, and even the real world. The truth of the matter is that what he did looked like a bow, and other world leaders now have realized Obama is a push-over and will not rule with an iron fist.

It doesn't matter how strong you are, how smart you are...but how smart and strong your enemies and friends perceive you to be.

Forum List

Back