".... it was our 9/11 today. I just saw planes crashing into towers"

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
FACTORYVILLE — One look around Tom and Sally Price’s home in Factoryville and it is clear that they are Penn State proud.

Tom Price is a Penn State grad and both are die-hard football fans. They have been to almost every home game since 1986.

They watched the news Monday of the sanctions against their school with heavy hearts.

“I just can’t put my arms around it, it’s, to me, it was our 9/11 today. I just saw planes crashing into towers,” said Tom Price.

Sally Price said she feels the same. She also said what hurt most, is the fact that the NCAA took away 14 years of football victories under Joe Paterno.

Penn State Sanctions: Grads React | WNEP.com — Scranton / Wilkes-Barre / Hazleton

(other than Rudy Guilliani)Who the fuck would evoke 9/11 in reaction to sanctions coming down on a school for running a more than decade long cover up of a serial child rapist in order to protect their football program?

FACTORYVILLE — One look around Tom and Sally Price’s home in Factoryville and it is clear that they are Penn State proud.

Tom Price is a Penn State grad and both are die-hard football fans. They have been to almost every home game since 1986.

They watched the news Monday of the sanctions against their school with heavy hearts.

“I just can’t put my arms around it, it’s, to me, it was our 9/11 today. I just saw planes crashing into towers,” said Tom Price.

Sally Price said she feels the same. She also said what hurt most, is the fact that the NCAA took away 14 years of football victories under Joe Paterno.
Penn State Sanctions: Grads React | WNEP.com — Scranton / Wilkes-Barre / Hazleton

(other than Rudy Guilliani)Who the fuck would evoke 9/11 in reaction to sanctions coming down on a school for running a more than decade long cover up of a serial child rapist in order to protect their football program?

seems to be the work of a serious douchebag

Cut him some slack, at least he didn't say it was his holocaust, as he watched them march Joe Paterno's legacy into the gas chamber.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back