It was NOT me...

-=d=- said:
Bringing my kids into a discussion is borderline personal - calling me a candidate for 'ways stupid people die' is a candidate.
Sorry..YOU brought your kids into it when you had your mishap and made the post about it, not me.
Let's see you said something like "I picked them/her up an hugged them/her". Right?
(the link is deleted). As far as "calling me a candidate for 'ways stupid people die' is a candidate".
You said something in that same tread that puts ya in or near that (DARWIN) group pal, Lets see..wasn't it something like.."Next time I may die", with a (SHRUG)? Something like that.

My 40mph low side, thru curves and gravel does not relate in the least to a high-speed run.
True...but your acceptance of a high-speed run does relate to recklessness and responsibility, or lack of.

Mr. P said:
Sorry..YOU brought your kids into it when you had your mishap and made the post about it, not me.
Let's see you said something like "I picked them/her up an hugged them/her". Right?
(the link is deleted). As far as "calling me a candidate for 'ways stupid people die' is a candidate".
You said something in that same tread that puts ya in or near that (DARWIN) group pal, Lets see..wasn't it something like.."Next time I may die", with a (SHRUG)? Something like that.

True...but your acceptance of a high-speed run does relate to recklessness and responsibility, or lack of.
Here you go, written as if to a retarded kid:

'You are confusing your topics again. I mentioned my kids in ANOTHER (another means 'like this one, but different') thread; written in the context of "I was glad I didn't hurt myself to the point where it'd be impossible to hug them, etc".

PLEASE tell me what the FUCK that has to do with a guy allegedly running at 200mph? Please? Anyone? Draw SOME logic to comparing the two topics/instances.

Now - I've got Mr. P saying "Speed and Recklessness aren't married is the SAME THING as accepting High-Speed driving".

You sir...have comprehension issues. I mean that in the best possible way. Welcome to my ignore list.

I gotta go with P on this. IMHO most laws are set to PREVENT things that COULD
happen. I can only compare with DUI, I would much rather have an officer pull
the drunk over and give him/her a ticket rather than wait till they kill my family.
Saying that he didn't reck and he shouldn't have gotten a ticket is like trusting
everyone who has had a few drinks to get home safe.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I gotta go with P on this. IMHO most laws are set to PREVENT things that COULD
happen..

...but most TRAFFIC laws are in place to generate revenue. ;)

12 seconds of WOT on a motorcycle - along a HIGH visibility road, with little/no traffic is NOT like DUI because with DUI there's deminished ability. There's no evidence the rider would have done such a thing with ANY traffic in the area; until we know what the traffic was doing, or OTHER environmental factors, I'm soundly in the camp of "It may not be reckless...dangerous? sure."

205 miles an hour doesn't deminish ANY ability???
I tried to find the statute for RD in MN but I can't open it.

Forum List

Back