It was NOT Bush's fault...

Well good golly ms molly! I am now confident this nation's going to hell with cogent,sagacious repartee of "YUP.. It was."

That's all your lies and nonsense are worth in denial: "yup, it was."

Bush waged war that would have hung him and his comrades if he had done it 60 years earlier and had lost.

Bush authorized torture.

Who do you think you are: little fascist minion?

LIES?? Exact what was a LIE in the 1991 CEASE FIRE that stated if Saddam didn't keep the agreement the CEASE FIRE would CEASE? Are you saying there NEVER WAS A CEASE FIRE and that is a total LIE??

And are you a "tin-foil hat" person? You deny the dot.com bust didn't happen?
Maybe oh right YOU've got the $5 trillion in market losses stashed like Obama's stash!
And of course Bush according to you tin-foilers.. he snuck into WTC wired the buildings with C-4 and blew them up.. nevermind there were passengers on planes that never got there! because of coure "tin-foilers" like YOU KNOW that steel doesn't melt!
And then of course tin-foilers like you really believe Bush using weather manipulation techniques created the Worst Hurricane Seasons in history causing $1 trillion damages as well as his personally blowing up NO levees! RIGHT!!!!
And then we have that really good tin-foiler petard "TORTURE"! oh that evil manipulative BUSH.. hmm.. how many people were "TORTURED" oh right 3!
And of the 3 what was the dastardly physically destructive technique? Water! Up the nose!
Like what happens thousands of times in swimming pools every day! WATER up the nose!
Well you tin-foilers" you certainly have HIGH standards...
Too bad your comments weren't used as torture now THAT is painful!

Where were the WMDs?

Bush acted on bad intelligence, you fool, then broke a country without a good plan to rebuild it. The Iraqi security apparatus is failing in holding the country together would American troops and American mercenaries.

The man authorized torture.

If he has lived and did this in the forties and lost, he would have been hung long ago.

That's all your lies and nonsense are worth in denial: "yup, it was."

Bush waged war that would have hung him and his comrades if he had done it 60 years earlier and had lost.

Bush authorized torture.

Who do you think you are: little fascist minion?

LIES?? Exact what was a LIE in the 1991 CEASE FIRE that stated if Saddam didn't keep the agreement the CEASE FIRE would CEASE? Are you saying there NEVER WAS A CEASE FIRE and that is a total LIE??

And are you a "tin-foil hat" person? You deny the dot.com bust didn't happen?
Maybe oh right YOU've got the $5 trillion in market losses stashed like Obama's stash!
And of course Bush according to you tin-foilers.. he snuck into WTC wired the buildings with C-4 and blew them up.. nevermind there were passengers on planes that never got there! because of coure "tin-foilers" like YOU KNOW that steel doesn't melt!
And then of course tin-foilers like you really believe Bush using weather manipulation techniques created the Worst Hurricane Seasons in history causing $1 trillion damages as well as his personally blowing up NO levees! RIGHT!!!!
And then we have that really good tin-foiler petard "TORTURE"! oh that evil manipulative BUSH.. hmm.. how many people were "TORTURED" oh right 3!
And of the 3 what was the dastardly physically destructive technique? Water! Up the nose!
Like what happens thousands of times in swimming pools every day! WATER up the nose!
Well you tin-foilers" you certainly have HIGH standards...
Too bad your comments weren't used as torture now THAT is painful!

Where were the WMDs?

Bush acted on bad intelligence, you fool, then broke a country without a good plan to rebuild it. The Iraqi security apparatus is failing in holding the country together would American troops and American mercenaries.

The man authorized torture.

If he has lived and did this in the forties and lost, he would have been hung long ago.

Ah... the "WMDs"!!! IDIOT ! WMDs WAS a blown out of proportion but idiots like you who have ONE thing to hang on.. there were none! YES YOU are right on ONE aspect!
Tell that to the 28 million iraqis that are now free of Uday/Qusay Saddam's sons and ask them if NOT finding WMDs made their lives BETTER or WORSE?
Ask these 28 million if they would prefer living under the following types of threats:
Last October another bride, 18, was dragged, resisting, into a guardhouse on one of Uday's properties, according to a maid who worked there. The maid says she saw a guard rip off the woman's white wedding dress and lock her, crying, in a bathroom. After Uday arrived, the maid heard screaming. Later she was called to clean up. The body of the woman was carried out in a military blanket, she said. There were acid burns on her left shoulder and the left side of her face. The maid found bloodstains on Uday's mattress and clumps of black hair and peeled flesh in the bedroom. A guard told her, "Don't say anything about what you see, or you and your family will be finished."

Uday's physical ailments seemed to heighten his sadistic tendencies. According to his chief bodyguard, when Uday learned that one of his close comrades, who knew of his many misdeeds, was planning to leave Iraq, he invited him to his 37th-birthday party and had him arrested.
An eyewitness at the prison where the man was held says members of the Fedayeen grabbed his tongue with pliers and sliced it off with a scalpel so he could not talk. A maid who cleaned one of Uday's houses says she once saw him lop off the ear of one of his guards and then use a welder's torch on his face.

Read more: The Sum of Two Evils - TIME

Ah but WE didn't find WMDs!

Torture ? Again 3 people! WATER! NO tongues removed! No torches on FACES!
But oh boy... WATER!!! Disgusting how stupid you idiots are!
WATER!!! YOU don't like water up your nose then tell the truth which by the way..

The most effective use of waterboarding, according to current and former CIA officials, was in breaking Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, known as KSM, who subsequently confessed to a number of ongoing plots against the United States. A senior CIA official said KSM later admitted it was only because of the waterboarding that he talked.
Exclusive: Only Three Have Been Waterboarded by CIA - ABC News

AND by the way PlEASE give me FACTS! NOT stupid hypebole like:"Bush acted on bad intelligence"..
IDIOT what did THESE people (ALL DEMOCRATS!!!) act on BEFORE BUSH???

BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001

ALL BEFORE BUSH!!!!

your fucking insane

That's what I like, a neat, concise critique of a post that says everything necessary, wasting no words while giving a an accurate evaluation of the content.

That's right! 30 second sound bites is ALL people of low intelligence can handle!
FACTS that are too hard to understand for IQs less then body temperature!
Big words like "net operating losses" tax write-offs.. too complicated.
Give people like you simple concepts, feed you manure and keep you in a dark room.. also formula for mushrooms!

I still cant imagine the fact that a US President would openly engage in TORTURE

Torture as in what EVERY KID does in the swimming pool?
Gets water in their nose! Wow!

I mean I always thought torture was like the following done by Saddam's sons..
“Strip her,” Uday ordered his guards. The burly men pounced on her and ripped at her clothes until she was cowering naked on the floor. Uday towered over her, unrolling his favorite wire cable. “First I will beat you. Then, if you’re good, I’ll allow you to please myself and my men.”

It took Uday and his men almost three months to break Sabet’s spirit. Then Uday tired of her. Her face was ruined; her body was a mass of bruises. He had the guards take her out to the kennels where he kept his attack dogs—Rottweilers, Dobermans, and great danes. He’d told the keepers several days before to stop feeding them.

Nahle Sabet was then smeared with honey and tossed into the kennels, where all evidence of the crime disappeared.
Blood Brothers* Torture

There was a time when the US was indeed exceptional. We were held up as THE Moral standard for the rest of the world

The open use of TORTURE (yes waterboarding is internationally recognized as torture) destroyed our moral standing around the world

Your analogy that we don't torture as bad as Hussein doesn't set the bar very high does it?

Last edited:
I still cant imagine the fact that a US President would openly engage in TORTURE

Torture as in what EVERY KID does in the swimming pool?
Gets water in their nose! Wow!

I mean I always thought torture was like the following done by Saddam's sons..
“Strip her,” Uday ordered his guards. The burly men pounced on her and ripped at her clothes until she was cowering naked on the floor. Uday towered over her, unrolling his favorite wire cable. “First I will beat you. Then, if you’re good, I’ll allow you to please myself and my men.”

It took Uday and his men almost three months to break Sabet’s spirit. Then Uday tired of her. Her face was ruined; her body was a mass of bruises. He had the guards take her out to the kennels where he kept his attack dogs—Rottweilers, Dobermans, and great danes. He’d told the keepers several days before to stop feeding them.

Nahle Sabet was then smeared with honey and tossed into the kennels, where all evidence of the crime disappeared.
Blood Brothers* Torture

There was a time when the US was indeed exceptional. We were held up as THE Moral standard for the rest of the world

The open use of TORTURE (yes waterboarding is internationally recognized as torture) destroyed our moral standing around the world

Your analogy that we don't torture as bad as Hussein doesn't set the bar very high does it?

We have a winner, and it is not the OP.

your fucking insane

That's what I like, a neat, concise critique of a post that says everything necessary, wasting no words while giving a an accurate evaluation of the content.

That's right! 30 second sound bites is ALL people of low intelligence can handle!
Give people like you simple concepts, feed you manure and keep you in a dark room.. also formula for mushrooms!

You have started what amounts to the same damn thread at least 20 times and probably more,

and all of your nonsense has been comprehensively responded to, and refuted, in page after page after page after page of postings.

You are insane. You're an obsessive compulsive who keeps doing the same thing over and over again,

who keeps making the same nonsensical claims as if somehow by the mere volume of repetition they will magically become true.

You're the equivalent of a 3 year old in the grocery store who keeps teasing for a candy bar over and over and over and over again despite his mom's refusal, on the hopes that eventually she'll be driven to give up and give in.

Stop.

You have started what amounts to the same damn thread at least 20 times and probably more,

and all of your nonsense has been comprehensively responded to, and refuted, in page after page after page after page of postings.

You are insane. You're an obsessive compulsive who keeps doing the same thing over and over again,

who keeps making the same nonsensical claims as if somehow by the mere volume of repetition they will magically become true.

You're the equivalent of a 3 year old in the grocery store who keeps teasing for a candy bar over and over and over and over again despite his mom's refusal, on the hopes that eventually she'll be driven to give up and give in.

Stop.

And for the 21st time!
Did Bush cause the dot.com collapse ? Did HE ask for $166 billion in tax revenue disappearing starting in 2002?
Did Bush ask for tax cuts in 2001? YES and WHY you idiots obviously don't remember!
A recession that started with the dot.com bust in 2000 officially started 3/2001!
Didn't end till 11/01! Don't you know ANYTHING about history?
So the tax cuts kick in.. the dot.com write off start in 2002!
What the f..k would YOU do you f..king forgetful idiots???
THEN 9/11/2001 occurred DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?? Airlines didn't fly Wall St was closed and the entire civilized world was concerned the end of our economy was at hand!
BUT idiots of your ilk have NO memory of the Anthrax attacks..Terrorism reigned and BUSH had 90% confidence because HE knew what to do! But whimpering idiots like you probably stayed at home! Crying how bad the world was.. BUSH said SHOP!!!
AND we got out of the funk the country was in after the WORST ATTACK on USA soil in HISTORY!!! But idiots like you don't remember that... YOU BLAME Bush for as the tin-foilers you are for causing the Dot.com bust, planting C-4 (Yes really some of you really believe Bush planted C-4)!
AND again for the 21st TIME you evidently short memory idiot!
What happened from 2003 to 2008? THE WORST HURRICANE SEASONs PLURAL in history! And another $1 trillion in LOSSES written off against taxes..
BUT YOU f..king idiots DON"T have ONE clue as to what that meant to the USA budget!

So yes until you obviously defective mental midgets have the little glimmer of remembering HISTORY and how Bush will be remembered as a great President IN spite of idiots like YOU who really believe the totally DEMOCRAT (proven by surveys!!!) MSM that hated Bush and worships Obama.. are obliterated as the mental defectives you are .. I will continue to remind you idiots..
1) Dot com bust started under Clinton cost $166 billion in LOST TAX revenue 2002 till now!
2) 9/11 occurred remember? $2 trillion or $66 billion write offs starting in 2003!
3) Worst hurricanes costing $1 trillion or $33 billion starting 2004..

ALL of that happened to MoST Americans.. obviously to mental midgets like you .. don't remember that do you>???

So for the 21st, and more until YOU admit those events HAPPENED I will remind you mental midget idiots!

Bush Legacy

1. Allowed the largest terrorist attack in world history
2. Lied to provoke a war with Iraq
3. Diverted the war on terror to invade Iraq
4. Botched both wars
5. Stood idly by as the US economy collapsed
6 Ignored human rights, right to a trial, right to face your accuser ......Engaged in TORTURE

Any reason why he isn't considered the worst president in modern history?

Bush Legacy

1. Allowed the largest terrorist attack in world history
3. Diverted the war on terror to invade Iraq
4. Botched both wars
6 Ignored human rights, right to a trial, right to face your accuser ......Engaged in TORTURE

Any reason why he isn't considered the worst president in modern history?

ALLoWED??? Obviously YOU totally IGNORE the Gorelick Memo as the 9/11 commission put entirely at the FEET of Clinton administration!
"C.I.A. officials of deliberately withholding crucial documents and photographs of Qaeda operatives from the F.B.I."
Known as the Gorelick Memo...
"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997 Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.” A 1995 memo she wrote,
stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”
These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.
Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.
Breitbart News: Big Government

Here is what Richard A. Clark, "C.I.A. officials of deliberately withholding crucial documents and photographs of Qaeda operatives from the F.B.I."
Known as the Gorelick Memo...
"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997 Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.” A 1995 memo she wrote,
stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”
These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.
Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.
Breitbart News: Big Government

Here is what Richard A. Clark, former counter-terrorism advisor for both the Clinton and Bush Administrations, testified to in prepared remarks before the Sept. 11 Commission on March 24, 2004:
“In retrospect, we know that there was information available to some in the FBI and CIA that al Qida [sic] operatives had entered the United States. That information was not shared with the senior FBI counter-terrorism official (Dale Watson) or with me, despite the heightened state of concern in the Counter-terrorism Security Group.”
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1461420/posts

So did THESE People LIE before BUSH???
BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

The New York Times completely ignores the fact that while the Administration was pushing for more transparent lending rules and reining in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Congress had for years blocked attempts at stronger regulation and blocked reform of the Federal Housing Administration.

* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President's warning saying: "these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis ... The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)
* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties. President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted. Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems. Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.

But this is what Democrat leaders said:
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President's warning saying: "these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis ... The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

These were military tribunals and NOT civilian court cases! Two different entirely different!

AND torture??? 3 people! all sworn to destroy the USA.. and you defend them????
NO wonder you are a mental defective reject!

Bush administrations attitude towards terrorism

Clarke wrote that when he first briefed Rice on Al-Qaeda, in a January 2001 meeting, "her facial expression gave me the impression she had never heard the term before." He also stated that Rice made a decision that the position of National Coordinator for Counterterrorism should be downgraded. By demoting the office, the Administration sent a signal through the national security bureaucracy about the salience they assigned to terrorism. No longer would Clarke's memos go to the President; instead they had to pass though a chain of command of National Security Advisor Rice and her deputy Stephen Hadley, who bounced every one of them back.

Within a week of the inauguration, I wrote to Rice and Hadley asking 'urgently' for a Principals, or Cabinet-level, meeting to review the imminent Al-Qaeda threat. Rice told me that the Principals Committee, which had been the first venue for terrorism policy discussions in the Clinton administration, would not address the issue until it had been 'framed' by the Deputies.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Clarke

Last edited:
At the first Deputies Committee meeting on Terrorism held in April 2001, Clarke strongly suggested that the U.S. put pressure on both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda by arming the Northern Alliance and other groups in Afghanistan. Simultaneously, that they target bin Laden and his leadership by reinitiating flights of the MQ-1 Predators. To which Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz responded, "Well, I just don't understand why we are beginning by talking about this one man bin Laden." Clarke replied that he was talking about bin Laden and his network because it posed "an immediate and serious threat to the United States." According to Clarke, Wolfowitz turned to him and said, "You give bin Laden too much credit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back