it was none of what i hoped and all that i feared.....

I have read this thread several times and I have no idea what Ms. Strolling is going on about, but for some reason it turns me on.

God dam she is sexy when she is on a roll.
You and Ms Bones are definitely the USMB's most watched couple. LOL!

Someone needs to write a song for you called Me and Missus Bones.

by "none of what i hoped"...i had hoped for a solid, viable grass roots movement....it was not that....

"all of what i feared"...very tunnel visioned...the first thing the fair tax booth was saying...was closing the irs and paying "fair" taxes...but would not define the fair taxes...just wanted your email address

it was not racist in any manner that i saw....sure its a bunch of white people wanting to get rid of a black president...but i think it really is more policy than race...

it was very one sided....all the democrats and the fault of the liberals.....seems they espouse a personal responsibity but dont live up to it...

Did someone else write the OP For you?

"now racism: didnt see any...matter of fact there was a black guy at one of the vendor tables...i didnt get a chance to talk to him.."

In other words, the racism is all yours.

That's not fair Frank. I don't see any racism in bones' post. In fact, she saw a black guy at a small TEA party rally. Good. I'm glad she saw one.... that's fab.

She is wrong about being 'a bunch of white people' trying to get rid of the 'black president'.... we are a bunch of Americans trying to get rid of a corrupt bunch of politicians. Obama happens to be one of them. And he's black. But, as bones herself said - it's about policy not race.

A Mercedes Tea Party car?

I don't know, that just seems odd to me.

The Krauts build a helluva car.

Yes, they do.

But don't you think that an Ultra American group like the Tea Party should use American made cars?

Or are they trying to make some kind of stupid point by not using American made cars and thereby not supporting Unions? If that's the case, they missed the point entirely because German autoworkers are even more Unionized than our own.

Yes, they do.

But don't you think that an Ultra American group like the Tea Party should use American made cars?

Or are they trying to make some kind of stupid point by not using American made cars and thereby not supporting Unions? If that's the case, they missed the point entirely because German autoworkers are even more Unionized than our own.

If indeed the Tea Party is "Ultra American," then that would mean that the owner should be able to drive whatever-the-fuck he wants to drive, and paint it, without worrying about a fucking political constituancy, the French, or wing-nut editors from the NYT.

Yes, they do.

If indeed the Tea Party is "Ultra American," then that would mean that the owner should be able to drive whatever-the-fuck he wants to drive, and paint it, without worrying about a fucking political constituancy, the French, or wing-nut editors from the NYT.

Should and did.

Fucked up a perfectly good Mercedes with a lot of political nonsense.

I have read this thread several times and I have no idea what Ms. Strolling is going on about, but for some reason it turns me on.

God dam she is sexy when she is on a roll.
You and Ms Bones are definitely the USMB's most watched couple. LOL!

Someone needs to write a song for you called Me and Missus Bones.

That was pretty good.. :lol:

Yes, they do.

Should and did.

Fucked up a perfectly good Mercedes with a lot of political nonsense.

Meh....I've seen worse.

weinermobile.jpg

Yes, they do.

Actually, I think the TEA parties are more about individual freedom, so he can purchase whichever car he wants with his money.

Yes, they do.

Actually, I think the TEA parties are more about individual freedom, so he can purchase whichever car he wants with his money.

Thats' right. He can and he can fuck it up any way he likes.

Yes, they do.

Thats' right. He can and he can fuck it up any way he likes.

Wraps and associated decals come off pretty easily nowadays. I wouldn't call it fucking it up.

You want to see a car thats fucked up:

pimp-ghetto-car.jpg

Forum List

Back