It Was Never Religion Vs. Science, Fact Falsifies Religion / Proves Evolution

Find those transitional fossils yet? &
Do yourself a favor, read the book The Emmaus Code: Finding Jesus in the Old Testament, it's an eye opener

Actually they did, one comes to mind was in Philly when reconstructing a botched off ramp on I95 by the river they found a fish with developing fingers fossil, the evolving stage from water to land.

Jesus is not in the OT except for the mention as the first fallen imposter messiah you deem Lucifer.
Ezekiel 28 14-15 about the son of perdition called
Anointed (Christ) Cherub (guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) who's deemed perfect (sinless).
Ezekiel calls him an image of a man, which the fabricated icon is a compiled image from many.

His coming was prophesied, they even named the place He would be born. Amazing, eh? It's all a matter of faith and you and your little friend are not shaking mine. Have a good day
Not trying to shake your faith. Faith is believing in the unprovable. Like living in a fantasy world. I was just trying to help.

I think when he said "the theory of evolution is just a theory" he really means a scientific conjecture or hypothesis.

He can't mean a scientific theory.

Yet the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any life anywhere to first occur, let alone develop intellect etc.

Which is the non contestable factual evidence which proves evolution as fact, not any more just a mere theory.

Anyone anywhere wants to contest this fact with validity, simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

No one ever will because again the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back