It was Murder

JW Frogen -- you need to figure out when to shut the fuck up.

It has been 45 years and the lesson thus not endith.

Still, it is the things I did not say that I regret, not the things I have.

I am an oracle, you may hate it, but this divine comedy demands the punch line.

JW Frogen -- you need to figure out when to shut the fuck up.

It has been 45 years and the lesson thus not endith.

Still, it is the things I did not say that I regret, not the things I have.

I am an oracle, you may hate it, but this divine comedy demands the punch line.

You're much less humorous than were two days ago. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Empathy: the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.

Get some.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Terry.....I am so sorry for your loss!!! If this dog has come AT YOU in an aggressive manner you have every right to shoot him to protect yourself. Leash law or not! He comes in your yard again you are well within your rights to take him out. All he has to do is growl at you. I hope his owners don't have kids!!! As much as I love my mutants, if one of them ever killed another animal like that I would be forced to have them put down. I would be to scared that they would turn on a human once they got the taste of "a kill" in their heads.

I'm doing better, only crying about 3 times a day now. I've been trying to keep busy. My neighbor has kept his dogs in his garage until last night. I saw the one who killed my dog zoom past my house and off to terrorize something or someone.

Thank you all very much.
IMGP0089.jpg

Leave some meat mixed with a large dose of rat poison outside. The dog will eat it, and then later on in the evening hemorrhage to death all over the neighbor's livingroom carpet.

Your baby is beautiful.

Get the movie "All dogs go to heaven". It may bring a few tears but will help. I can mail you mine that the grands brought me when we lost a precious pet.:( They wanted to cheer grandma up and it did.

The day before he died I was watching a move called Marley and Me...OMG I cried, no way can I watch a movie like that now.

Does my Jake in that picture I posted look like a meerkat?

I know, silly doggy he was. His legs looked like a miniature reindeer.

Our neighbor's have a little black female Pom. Hos loves her, I mean he really loves her. He kisses her ever so gentle and she lets him. He never can stop at kissing her. He takes his paw and wraps it around and reaches out for her, still very gentle. She snarls and snaps at him like you can kiss me but keep your big hairy paws off me!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Our neighbor's have a little black female Pom. Hos loves her, I mean he really loves her. He kisses her ever so gentle and she lets him. He never can stop at kissing her. He takes his paw and wraps it around and reaches out for her, still very gentle. She snarls and snaps at him like you can kiss me but keep your big hairy paws off me!
LOL

Ok I never did that stuff. My pom if I pointed my finger at him like if he was in trouble, he would jump up on my lap, place his paw over my finger and press my finger down. Like if he was telling me, "Please mom don't be mad at me."

He had such a low bark and was so friendly. A very devoted dog to me. I was his world. My best friend. But I didn't kiss him on the mouth EVER. :lol:

*Look the other way Terry this is the only way I can tend to my Sodden Gold Thread, a thread I have become fond of, like a retarded adopted child or Old Yeller.*

I think only only domesticated, serf animals should be eaten.

Any animal with the dinginity to return to the wild, to defy man should live in my opinion, because it dared to take on da man.

I am a Neitzchetarian.

The day before he died I was watching a move called Marley and Me...OMG I cried, no way can I watch a movie like that now.

Does my Jake in that picture I posted look like a meerkat?

What a handsome little guy, wonderful photograph, it says a great deal about you and him. I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. Don't dwell on the end, spend your precious time remembering the great times you had together, dogs are the most unselfish creatures on this planet and he surely wouldn't want you distressed over him. How's your other one? I would definitely wait a few weeks but then start looking for a new puppy, it will be good for you and your other one.

Keep that driver handy, if you can't hit his head slam it into his side like John Daily, when his ribs break he won't be thinking about anything else. I imagine it's a 45" carbon fiber shaft with titanium head, that will do the trick......... just remember to keep your left arm straight and follow through.

I'm sure your husband will handle the neighbor, I have no doubt about that.

Oh and as cute as meerkats are, he was much cuter.

Last edited:
you do need documentation.....if you can get pics of him feeding them or walking them or controlling them in any way....and be bold take pics when he is gone and the dogs are on his property.....take pics with a telephoto lens.....

but dont let this continue...cause when the dogs kill or maul al child you will wish you had done more....

see if they dogs have collars...or better yet ...if you can find out who his vet is

Forum List

Back