It was in the news this mroing...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
...A mother who had kill her three kids and herslef by drivving into rivar. they are taking the three babby out of rivar too autopsy and then lady to rest my pary are with son who survived and who lost his borthers and sisters ; i am truley sorry for his lots.

They need to do way instain mothers who kill thier babbys like this becuse these babby cant frigth back and they cant get out of their carseats when the car fills with water.

Mother, 3 children dead after she drives van into river, police say - CNN.com

:(

A 10-year-old boy escaped out of the window of a sinking minivan after his mother drove it with her three other children into the Hudson River, some 60 miles north of New York City, authorities said.

Lashawn Armstrong swam to shore Tuesday night and was picked up by a passer-by and brought to a nearby fire station in Newburgh, New York, said Fire Chief Michael Vatter.

Soaking wet and suffering from a mild case of hypothermia, Armstrong then told fire officials his mother had driven the vehicle into the river.

Police divers later discovered the bodies of Lashandra Armstrong, 25, an 11-month-old girl, a 2-year-old boy and a 5-year-old boy some 25 yards off shore.

...A mother who had kill her three kids and herslef by drivving into rivar. they are taking the three babby out of rivar too autopsy and then lady to rest my pary are with son who survived and who lost his borthers and sisters ; i am truley sorry for his lots.

They need to do way instain mothers who kill thier babbys like this becuse these babby cant frigth back and they cant get out of their carseats when the car fills with water.

Hitting the fucking bottle already?

maybe you should start, troll

Nope. You?

Forum List

Back