It Was Foretold.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
When i first heard the size heaven was going to be ( about half the size of the united states) i thought thats not enough room for alot of people.
But its told hell is total darkness ( Darkness has no boundries ) so it was foretold that there will be more unbelievers than believers and as you look and listen that is getting to be more so everyday.

Heaven half the size of US: you can stack souls pretty high though.

Hell: I thought I was going to burn in hell, meaning flames and presumably light from the flames? I'M AFRAID OF THE DARK!!! :eek:

I was in heaven a few weeks ago. I was having a dozen raw and a dozen baked with Ed's Red hot sauce, crackers, horseradish dredge and lemon. There is a self serve cooler on the wall as it is an honor system. Bottles only, you turn your caps in when you pay so they know how many you had. They do have hot dogs also for kids and Yankees that don't eat oysters.
Indian Pass Raw Bar, Indian Pass, Florida.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
When i first heard the size heaven was going to be ( about half the size of the united states) i thought thats not enough room for alot of people.
But its told hell is total darkness ( Darkness has no boundries ) so it was foretold that there will be more unbelievers than believers and as you look and listen that is getting to be more so everyday.

I often wonder what amazing things would have been invented if all the religious people put their thinking skills to something useful

Forum List

Back