It was Feith!

Superlative

Mar 13, 2007
Douglas Feith has been found out. This longtime neoconservative insider, former Pentagon official and fervent advocate of Israel has finally been officially exposed as the manipulator who manufactured intelligence to justify the 2003 US invasion of Iraq. The Defense Department’s Inspector General recently released an investigative report concluding that, as undersecretary of defense for policy from 2001 to 2005, Feith “inappropriately” – that is, in open opposition to evidence provided by the formal intelligence community – engaged in intelligence activities designed to hype the case for war with Iraq.

Recently dubbed in a “the most influential policy-maker unknown to the average Joe,” Progressive magazine article, Feith kept out of the public eye but was well known among neocon watchers and was notorious among fellow policy-makers for his obsessive pro-Israel advocacy and his hyperactive promotion of US meddling throughout the Middle East. Upon resigning as secretary of state, Colin Powell reportedly complained to President Bush about Feith’s excessive power at the Pentagon and called him a card-carrying member of Israel’s Likud party. General Tommy Franks, who commanded US forces in Iraq, was once heard to call Feith “the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth.”

Feith came to office with a known agenda. He participated in drafting a 1996 think-tank study, entitled “A Clean Break,” that laid out policy prescriptions for Israel – attacking Iraq and Syria, overturning the Palestinian-Israeli peace process – that he and the neocons later carried over to the Bush administration...........

http://adbusters.org/the_magazine/71/Iraq_Misinformant_Off_the_Hook.html

careful...

you risk being labeled antisemite.

General Tommy Franks, who commanded US forces in Iraq, was once heard to call Feith “the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth.”

here here

careful...

Arabs are Semites too.

In fact they are a fucking side more Semite than the mongrelised impostors that pass themselves off as Semites in Israel. Half of whom would get a walk up start in Hitler's SS because of their blonde hair and blue eyes.

So I wonder why Jews aren't accused of being anti-Semites for some of the vile Nazi-like things they say about the TRUE Semites, the Arabs? :omg: :banned03:

careful...

No problemo.

Douglas Feith isn't an American who seeks America's best interests, he's a Jew who seeks Israel's best interests. That's a fact. He and fellow Jews Perle, Wolfowitz, Krauthammer, Podhoretz, Libby, Lieberman et. al. have the blood of thousands of American gentiles on their hands, and they will NEVER be brought to justice. If that causes me to dislike Jews in a generalized sort of way such that I'm deemed anti-Semitic, well, so what? I'd call it factually justified. Would you get mad at a Jew for being "anti-Germanic"?

I don't see that as being anti-Jew because you've specifically identified a range of influential people who appear to have the interests of Israel before the interests of any other country - which they're entitled to do of course. If it was generalised to all Jews that would be problematic. There are plenty of Jews both within Israel and elsewhere who disagree with the current agenda.

There are plenty of Jews both within Israel and elsewhere who disagree with the current agenda.

True enough.

But if were high up at the Pentagon and there were Jews looking to climb over me, I would reserve the right to be skeptical, even if there were no record of them being partisans of Israel. Pretty sure most would say that's anti-Semitic, and I'd say, yup, sure is.

Forum List

Back