It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Anyone open to registering some kinds of weapons and only selling clips with 10 rounds?

How will that limit, in any way whatsoever, the guns and clips in the possession of criminals or in households everywhere today?

What kinds of weapons would you register, please describe them for us?

If you don’t plan on shooting up a school, responsible gun owners don’t need an AR-15 with a 50 round magazine

My Constitutional rights don't give a damn what a Fascist thinks I need.
Wrong.

Your Constitutional rights are not ‘absolute’ – government has the authority to place limits and restriction on your rights consistent with Constitutional case law, including the Second Amendment right.

Laws and measures enacted in accordance with Constitutional case law is not ‘fascism.’

Moreover, the Supreme Court has never ruled on the constitutionality of AWBs – you have no ‘right’ to possess an AR 15 or similar rile/carbine.

That may change at some point in the future should the Court agree to hear an AWB case and invalidate the measure authorizing the ban.

AWBs are of course bad law – pointless, ineffective, and untenable, AWBs would do little to address the problem of gun crime and violence.

But however bad and unwarranted AWBs might be, they’re not un-Constitutional.

"Your Constitutional rights are not ‘absolute’ – government has the authority to place limits and restriction on your rights consistent with Constitutional case law, including the Second Amendment right."

Wrong. The judicial system is part of government and government is required to honor the second amendment just the same as any other rights. The only "limits and restrictions" legally allowed are those that do not infringe on that right.

"Laws and measures enacted in accordance with Constitutional case law is not ‘fascism.’"

Laws that violate the Constitution are illegal and therefore invalid. We the People have the responsibility of assuring government does not exceed it's authority.

"Moreover, the Supreme Court has never ruled on the constitutionality of AWBs – you have no ‘right’ to possess an AR 15 or similar rile/carbine."

Untrue. Many millions are currently owned quite legally. The Supreme Court has in fact ruled the the right to keep and bear arms is an individual American right. The only way that is going to change is if you can prove to the court that removing that right doesn't somehow infringe on that right. Good luck with that.

...They are indeed inalienable rights, yet the Marxist democrats are still doing everything they can to crush them.
Your rights are not being crushed... it's merely that your possession of Killing Tools is about to be better-regulated than in times past.
I suppose you will require men far braver than you, armed with "killing tools" to enforce your wet dreams?
Mind your manners, little one...
Who are you to speak to me as if I need your advice, Peasant?

69436473_1016674395330602_1683496844954435584_n.jpg

Forum List

Back