It was a Stormy Night

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
It was a Stormy night when the rabid hatred for The Trump escaped, and the vile fascist on the left, leaked out from the White House Chamber pot which Chief-of Stuff Sean Hannity guarded with the impunity of a Pope, bestowed upon him by the Pirate de Pence from his pulpit high in the hills above Georgetown in The District; therein Pence the First saw fit to anoint The President with the Holy magical powder necessary for all demagogues & charlatans to possess, and for Trump to powder himself, Hannity, and the true believing masses with this Holy force, and for those whose faith in The Trump had never wavered, no matter how often the truth and alternative facts changed; their hope was every lasting and the nourishment from the bush burning inside the head of Pence the First would one day become a real reality as they went forth and spread The Word to make America Great Again no matter what the cost to law and equity.

My entry for the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

See: The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

Well damn, FCT didn't leave much left to say. :oops:

I coulda hemhawwed around that for 15 posts, but nooo.

It was a Stormy night when the rabid hatred for The Trump escaped, and the vile fascist on the left, leaked out from the White House Chamber pot which Chief-of Stuff Sean Hannity guarded with the impunity of a Pope, bestowed upon him by the Pirate de Pence from his pulpit high in the hills above Georgetown in The District; therein Pence the First saw fit to anoint The President with the Holy magical powder necessary for all demagogues & charlatans to possess, and for Trump to powder himself, Hannity, and the true believing masses with this Holy force, and for those whose faith in The Trump had never wavered, no matter how often the truth and alternative facts changed; their hope was every lasting and the nourishment from the bush burning inside the head of Pence the First would one day become a real reality as they went forth and spread The Word to make America Great Again no matter what the cost to law and equity.

Lol, you said "fascist on the left"!

I stopped right after that idiocy.

Too close to home, aye?

• Banned
You have a SERIOUS, maybe fatal case of TDSyndrome. Is the Award enough to pay cash to the psychiatric team that's gonna have to treat you?

Not only do you lack a sense of humor, your lack of self confidence creates your propensity to reject alternate views, sarcasm and even humor which assaults your opinions.

It is my opinion that Trump is inept, incompetent, a bully, an unmitigated liar and a narcissist. There is evidence in his tweets and words which supports my opinion. You have very little to rebute my opinion, and thus default to your favorite logical fallacy, the Ad Hominem,

iu

• Banned

I type fast and read very fast. Sometimes I make a boo-boo. I'm not perfect and I accept legitimate criticism; when it is not captious or a personal attack, I respond.

Since you stopped when you saw my error, and decided to not evaluate the entire satire for what it is, your post is the work of someone who reads with a bias and seeks minor errors to exploit. A thinker would have dismissed any comment that Hannity is from the left as silly and clearly my error.

I type fast and read very fast. Sometimes I make a boo-boo. I'm not perfect and I accept legitimate criticism; when it is not captious or a personal attack, I respond.

Since you stopped when you saw my error, and decided to not evaluate the entire satire for what it is, your post is the work of someone who reads with a bias and seeks minor errors to exploit. A thinker would have dismissed any comment that Hannity is from the left as silly and clearly my error.
First, you are correct. I should have read the whole thing. My apologies. Second I wasn't talking about any typo, I'm not that petty. I read something that sounded like an accusation of leftists being fascists and jumped to a conclusion. Again, I should have read the whole thing first.

First, you are correct. I should have read the whole thing. My apologies. Second I wasn't talking about any typo, I'm not that petty. I read something that sounded like an accusation of leftists being fascists and jumped to a conclusion. Again, I should have read the whole thing first.

Do you know posting this response showed class, on a message board when class is a very rare commodity?

Do you know posting this response showed class, on a message board when class is a very rare commodity?
If it does, it is an honest mistake. "Classy" is not a word ususally applied to me.

If it does, it is an honest mistake. "Classy" is not a word ususally applied to me.

It is one which applied in this matter. Don't sell yourself short.

Not only do you lack a sense of humor, your lack of self confidence creates your propensity to reject alternate views, sarcasm and even humor which assaults your opinions.

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I'd feel no sympathy for the MILLIONS of sufferers of TDS.. You're ADDICTED to Trump. You need to quit "Cold Trump".. If I had no humor about watching your minions of afflicted killing my country over an election loss --- I'd be on depression meds right now myself..

Were you TRYING for satire here in the contest? I didn't pick up on that. Sounds like hysteria..

It is my opinion that Trump is inept, incompetent, a bully, an unmitigated liar and a narcissist. There is evidence in his tweets and words which supports my opinion.

Just imagine how less inept, incompetent, and bullying you'd think Trump was if he hadn't pissed off every member of the "elite political class" and found that connecting directly to the people by running a populist campaign with no focus groups, no dozen "image consultants" and not a LOT of money.

THAT'S why he's opposed by the Media, and the former govt "information masters" that tell people how and what to think. I just watched Michael Hayden do a melt-down about "popular opinion" and how it's dangerous if the "information masters" don't control the dialogues. He doesn't say a WORD about Intel processes or their accuracy or whether that "data" was spun to suit Admin and Washington agendas. He just spent an hour on CSPAN WHINING about losing control of the public dialogue. Much like CNN and Morning Joe do EVERY MINUTE of every day since the election. THey've been bypassed. And the "brokers" of what America discusses and HOW they discuss it are pissed into psychotic rage.. Near end stage TDS...

Your opinion about ineptness and incompetence doesn't matter. What matters is legacy and actions. And your extended tribe has an ONLY goal of foiling any of that.

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I'd feel no sympathy for the MILLIONS of sufferers of TDS.. You're ADDICTED to Trump. You need to quit "Cold Trump".. If I had no humor about watching your minions of afflicted killing my country over an election loss --- I'd be on depression meds right now myself..

Were you TRYING for satire here in the contest? I didn't pick up on that. Sounds like hysteria..

It is my opinion that Trump is inept, incompetent, a bully, an unmitigated liar and a narcissist. There is evidence in his tweets and words which supports my opinion.

Just imagine how less inept, incompetent, and bullying you'd think Trump was if he hadn't pissed off every member of the "elite political class" and found that connecting directly to the people by running a populist campaign with no focus groups, no dozen "image consultants" and not a LOT of money.

THAT'S why he's opposed by the Media, and the former govt "information masters" that tell people how and what to think. I just watched Michael Hayden do a melt-down about "popular opinion" and how it's dangerous if the "information masters" don't control the dialogues. He doesn't say a WORD about Intel processes or their accuracy or whether that "data" was spun to suit Admin and Washington agendas. He just spent an hour on CSPAN WHINING about losing control of the public dialogue. Much like CNN and Morning Joe do EVERY MINUTE of every day since the election. THey've been bypassed. And the "brokers" of what America discusses and HOW they discuss it are pissed into psychotic rage.. Near end stage TDS...

Your opinion about ineptness and incompetence doesn't matter. What matters is legacy and actions. And your extended tribe has an ONLY goal of foiling any of that.

The more you post, the more inclined I am to disregard what you post, as I do when reading other members of the lunatic fringe. I don't put people on ignore, for given enough lunatics enough time they may post something substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking; sadly I've yet to read one authored by you.

Forum List

Back