"It was a dark and stormy night".

Jul 14, 2013
Caught Somewhere in Time
And the Bulwer-Lytton award for the day goes to me!

So I found this board in a search for a half remembered quote. What bubbled to the surface was a two year old post from Politichic reciting material from "Three New Deals". And the subsequent 9 page debate where the initial material was hardly addressed.

That was a couple of weeks ago and I've decided to join.

I can see the politics section is the busiest, but perhaps the music section will have something interesting. I'm basically a big geek. I guess I should fill out my profile huh?

Welcome to USMB, CountSaintSimon..:)

1440903wtr1hg70ow.gif

So I found this board in a search for a half remembered quote. What bubbled to the surface was a two year old post from Politichic reciting material from "Three New Deals". And the subsequent 9 page debate where the initial material was hardly addressed.

I can see the politics section is the busiest, but perhaps the music section will have something interesting. I'm basically a big geek. I guess I should fill out my profile huh?
That'd be great. Welcome to USMB, CountSaintSimon. Hope you enjoy the boards as you explore the great posters here! :)

Damn right you'll fill out your profile.

Welcome. I wish posters would take the time to fill out the 'about me' section of the profile info, adds a little personality to the mix.

6a0120a55b3333970c012877791443970c-800wi

Thank you all!

So what is the difference between the Flame Zone, the Badlands, and the Rubber Room?

And who do I "watch out for"around here?

Two Thumbs: the Grail, 'cause I think it'd make a killer craft beer mug. Wouldn't be the first time it has held alcohol!

welcome and enjoy

watch out for whomever you choose to. i would not take anyone else's opinion to heart, unless you know them personally. get to know the posters and form your own decision.

Hello and welcome!

Forum List

Back