It takes roughly 4000 words to create an entire Government...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
and nearly a 1,000,000 words to "fix" healthcare? I call shenanigans.

Also, does anyone disagree with the assumption that because politicians continue to use lawyer-eese language in their bills that then intend to deceive the American people? If they wanted the people involved they would use 8th grade sentence structure and vocabulary. By this fact alone, I trust Bin Laden over any of our politicians. That is all. God save the Republic.

Last edited:
1'000 or 5 000000 does it matter?I love to watch these clowns cry like little girls then freak-out.I looked for the Republican health care plan, but couldn't find it!

1'000 or 5 000000 does it matter?I love to watch these clowns cry like little girls then freak-out.I looked for the Republican health care plan, but couldn't find it!

Republicans got locked by by the Pelosi Politburo!

Are you That FUCKING STUPID?

Which is more important to you, the Constitution being followed and the employers doing their constitutional job, or you playing partisan hack football with foundation of this Republic?

I see we have a new leftist troll on the board. Welcome, enjoy getting slaughtered intellectually, Obama2ndterm. Yeah. Right.

and nearly a 1,000,000 words to "fix" healthcare? I call shenanigans.

Also, does anyone disagree with the assumption that because politicians continue to use lawyer-eese language in their bills that then intend to deceive the American people? If they wanted the people involved they would use 8th grade sentence structure and vocabulary. By this fact alone, I trust Bin Laden over any of our politicians. That is all. God save the Republic.

As a whole, the employers are allowing the employees to do whatever they will. When you play the victim, you are powerless.

I believe any legislation should be succinct and written in a manner that all can understand, while protecting the rights of the citizenry. It can be done. Our history proves it. I agree with you on that part.

Hard to find when it is buried in a committee.

H.R.3400: Empowering Patients First Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

...that is an AWESOME website. lol @ 15% cap-and-trade approval by the public yet it passed the house...that shows what shit we have in congress right now.

You don't get to make decisions when people don't vote for you. Look at jew boy Lieberman,
votes against his constituents and with his donors. Get a picture because this it for this clown!

I love how Pelosi's approval is 9% and Ron Paul is at 94%. Awesome.

Last edited:
You don't get to make decisions when people don't vote for you. Look at jew boy Lieberman,
votes against his constituents and with his donors. Get a picture because this it for this clown!

Classy.

But what did I expect from a fan of our Mulatto, Muslim, Marxist President in Training

Thats because no Republican is stupid enough to think that the government can or should fix our problems.

Didnt you guys say that last time?

It takes roughly 4000 words to create an entire Government...

and nearly a 1,000,000 words to "fix" healthcare?

Yes, given the proclivity of republicans misrepresenting the written word, it does take alot of words to "fix" healthcare

Things like
Death panels
Coverage of illegal aliens
Coverage of abortion
killing grandma

An idiot and an anti-semite, why am I not surprised?

It's a lot of pages? NO wonder there is no Republican plan. The absolute worst complaint ever!How about " lets do nothing"?

It's a lot of pages? NO wonder there is no Republican plan. The absolute worst complaint ever!How about " lets do nothing"?

Republicans do have a plan, you're just too stupid to find it. I would offer links to help guide your dumbass, but I'm not going to do it. Because people like you are beyond help.

Oh and Obama will be lucky if he lasts one term, much less a second.

1 ‘‘SEC. 59B. TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE
2 HEALTH CARE COVERAGE.
3 ‘‘(a) TAX IMPOSED.—In the case of any individual
4 who does not meet the requirements of subsection (d) at
5 any time during the taxable year, there is hereby imposed
6 a tax equal to 2.5 percent of the excess of—
7 ‘‘(1) the taxpayer’s modified adjusted gross in8
come for the taxable year, over
9 ‘‘(2) the amount of gross income specified in
10 section 6012(a)(1) with respect to the taxpayer.
11 ‘‘(b) LIMITATIONS.—
12 ‘‘(1) TAX LIMITED TO AVERAGE PREMIUM.—
13 ‘‘(A) IN GENERAL.—The tax imposed
14 under subsection (a) with respect to any tax15
payer for any taxable year shall not exceed the
16 applicable national average premium for such
17 taxable year.

http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

If you want to really know the falacy in this healthcare bill you need only look at the logic behind this provision. When you seek to impose a tax on indivduals for not having healthcare coverage and at the same time bring in everyone with pre-existing conditions in order for the the whole scheme to work you would need the participation of young people 18 to 25 that are healthy that generally do nothing more than pay premiums to offset the cost of care for those that you bring into the system that require healthcare i.e. pre-existing conditions, and elderly. If your a young person and are healthy and generally make 20,000 a year what would you rather pay 300 dollars a year as a tax or 1500 dollars a year for health insurance and in most cases that tax will be offset by other deductions so it will be meaningless. So what you actually accomplish here is the creation of another Govt. entitlement program that will not support itself, at the expense of those on Medicare and at the same time raise taxes accross the board to everyone to support that program. There are many issues this bill has to contend with , another is the requiement that assumes Doctors that accept Medicare will also accept the public option.

With all the financial issues surrounding Medicare it has become harder to find doctors who readily accept Medicare, or even accept it at all.

Before the increase of fraud, red tape, financial woes, budget constraints and the like, doctors who accepted Medicare were not hard to find. Many doctors used to set aside a percentage of their time to devote to Medicare patients. They certainly weren’t making money on these patients, in fact, many times, they did not even break even by covering expenses, but the income from their overall practice absorbed the losses. Though Medicare was not a perfect system, it worked out for the doctors and their patients.

More recently, with all the Medicare woes, including very slow reimbursement at an extremely reduced rate, the majority of doctors say that it is too expensive to treat Medicare patients. They want to treat these patients and try to treat as many as possible, but are unable to take on new Medicare patients for financial reasons. Their regular practices cannot absorb the losses any longer
Harder to Find Doctors Accepting Medicare | Medicare and Medicaid Center: Medicare Medicaid Information, Tips & Information

So with the addition of millions more with public option insurance into the system now looking for doctors that accept it what you really accomplish is increasing the wait times for existing patients and those new people with the public option and a reduction in the overall available services. In fact if a Doctor who is already strained by a high patient load who accepts Medicare is forced to accept many new patients with the public option he or she will be faced with the decision to drop Medicare and leave practice or just accept premium insurance only with higher fee's.

Had congress actually applied some logic to this bill rather than listen to a narow band of zealots on the fringes they would have been able to actually reform healthcare and make it affordable for those that need it and want it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back