It take a Village to make a stupid person.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I could not beleive the Story and how many people buy into the psychic fortune tellers. The Con Job start in Texas with a Story that a Family was under a curse but the Psychic could fix it for a little money. Ten years and the same Fourture Teller has drain about 1.6 million out of the family person. Sherry Tina Uwanawich, The Psychic Uwanawich reportedly blamed her mother’s death on a witch's curse. She claimed she needed to buy "equipment" to get the curse lifted. As we all see they all end up in Fla, in this case Broward County. But was arrested finally in Miami. Uwanawich previously pleaded guilty to wire fraud and was sentenced last week in Miami, over a decade after the scheme began, according to the statement. She must also pay restitution. I just bet that they family will never get a dime back. I don't understand how they get people to pay such money for such a strange acts and people fall for them.

Sherry-Tina-Uwanawich.jpg

I could not beleive the Story and how many people buy into the psychic fortune tellers. The Con Job start in Texas with a Story that a Family was under a curse but the Psychic could fix it for a little money. Ten years and the same Fourture Teller has drain about 1.6 million out of the family person. Sherry Tina Uwanawich, The Psychic Uwanawich reportedly blamed her mother’s death on a witch's curse. She claimed she needed to buy "equipment" to get the curse lifted. As we all see they all end up in Fla, in this case Broward County. But was arrested finally in Miami. Uwanawich previously pleaded guilty to wire fraud and was sentenced last week in Miami, over a decade after the scheme began, according to the statement. She must also pay restitution. I just bet that they family will never get a dime back. I don't understand how they get people to pay such money for such a strange acts and people fall for them.

Sherry-Tina-Uwanawich.jpg
Well, look at Empress Alexandra, for heaven's sake.

Forum List

Back