It Sure Isn't Education

And my peeps and I sure appreciate that.

Perhaps I mentioned this ....

Everything the Left/Liberals/Democrats control ends in failure.
In education, it is the self esteem movement.

In the light of the essential nature of emotion to the Left, it makes perfect sense that they have created the (highly destructive) self-esteem movement, based on how one feels about oneself. Of course, it is always quite a high number for Leftists, convinced that they are brighter, kinder, finer, more sophisticated, more enlightened, more selfless, and, of course, more intellectual.
From chapter two of Prager's "Still The Best Hope."

a. "A 1989 study of mathematical skills compared students in eight different countries. American students ranked lowest in mathematical competence and Korean students ranked highest. But the researchers also asked students to rate how good they were at mathematics. The Americans ranked highest in self-judged mathematical ability, while the Koreans ranked lowest.

There is no evidence that high self-esteem reliably causes anything.
The Problem with Self-Esteem
Just look at the Joe Biteme voters who frequent this site. How high and mighty they think of themselves, yet when it comes to actual intelligence, they who voted for the shitter in chief, are less than the shitter in chief. It is because they are Sociopathic.

And yet every year thousands and thousands and thousands of families in various parts of Asia send their children to study in US schools.
Yeah, and they can sit right next to all the illegal children and anchor babies(whose parents are illegal) so one day they can take the job away from actual US citizen's children.

Yeah, and they can sit right next to all the illegal children and anchor babies(whose parents are illegal) so one day they can take the job away from actual US citizen's children.
Schools don't classify students by immigration status, and there is no such thing as an "anchor baby."

Schools don't classify students by immigration status, and there is no such thing as an "anchor baby."
Of course schools dont classify, because they get paid for every seat that is filled, whether the anchor is legal or not. And yes, there are anchor babies, and should be deported with their illegal parent, not keep the child and illegal parents. But then you dont give a shit, but have you seen the prices at hospitals of late, where anchor babies go into the emergency room with a runny nose yet get service for free, then anyone else with insurance has to pick up that bill. Doesnt that bother you at all?

... And yes, there are anchor babies, ...
No, there is no such thing. Anyone born in the US is a US citizen. Having a child in the US does not change anyone's immigration status. Families are broken up this way all the time. Illegal alien parents with US citizen children are deported every day.

No, there is no such thing. Anyone born in the US is a US citizen. Having a child in the US does not change anyone's immigration status. Families are broken up this way all the time. Illegal alien parents with US citizen children are deported every day.
Yeah, sure, i believe you. NOT. There are no deportation with the present asshole who is absent from the oval orifice. Soon, this country will be just as brown as Venezuela, and just as much a shithole. Thanks the progressives and moderates who are spineless fucking cowards...

Yeah, sure, i believe you. NOT. There are no deportation with the present asshole who is absent from the oval orifice. ....
Why don't you bother to find out before posting about things you do not know anything about? Is it so hard? Are you just venting emotion?

How the fuck did this become about race?
So resort to rules for radicals and get off the subject, that the invasion coming across the border is to turn the US into a 3rd world country. If you dont know that, then you are a stupid progressive slave.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

What the hell are you talking about? Isn't the subject education?
For someone who is supposed to be an educator, you sure are lacking of what is going on in this country. Why do you hate it so much, you want to turn it into a 3rd world nation? Is it about the money for the illegals children?

What money?
For every child that sits in the classroom, whether they can speak English or not, public schools get dollars from the taxpayers, how do i know, in Manassas, which in 2014 was a sanctuary city, the illegals drove out all the blacks out of the public schools, and soon all the black businesses went with them. I guess that makes you a racist who hates black people.

Forum List

Back