It sucks being a terrorist

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
NATO: Former bin Laden associate captured - USATODAY.com

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — NATO said Thursday it captured a senior al-Qaeda facilitator and former Osama bin Laden associate in northern Afghanistan.

NATO said the facilitator was based in Pakistan and was a former associate of bin Laden, who was killed in a U.S. raid in Pakistan on May 2. NATO said the man may have been with the al-Qaeda leader in 2001.

NATO said the man is one of several senior al-Qaeda and Taliban insurgents captured in the province since February. It said a total of 35 people associated with al-Qaeda and the Taliban have been captured in Balkh during that period.

Now, with the intelligence captured on the Bin Laden compound, more top al-Qaeda operatives will be vulnerable......Its only a matter of time boys

lol....as if ...we breed legions of terrorist every day...how would the state control you with fear without...the terrorist...no the terrorist is not going anywhere soon he is far too useful

I thought the way rightwinger wanted to deal with terrorists was by giving them billlions of dollars, like we're doing in Libya.

Good, fuck all of them. I want Mullah Omar and Zawahiri next.

:clap2:

Finally..we have a President interested in getting terrorists..not starting Pax Americana.

Ironic, isn't it? Bush mostly turns his back on getting bin Laden and going after al Qaeda, and conservatives sing his praises.

Obama takes the fight to the enemy, gets bin Laden in the process, and conservatives want to give Bush the credit.

In the next thread, we'll probably see conservatives blame Clinton for the economic meltdown of 2008 while giving W the credit for the job growth in the last year (when they're not blaming Obama for a sluggish recovery, that is).

Good, fuck all of them. I want Mullah Omar and Zawahiri next.

Finally..we have a President interested in getting terrorists..not starting Pax Americana.

Ironic, isn't it? Bush mostly turns his back on getting bin Laden and going after al Qaeda, and conservatives sing his praises.

Obama takes the fight to the enemy, gets bin Laden in the process, and conservatives want to give Bush the credit.

In the next thread, we'll probably see conservatives blame Clinton for the economic meltdown of 2008 while giving W the credit for the job growth in the last year (when they're not blaming Obama for a sluggish recovery, that is).

This is just the start

With the cache of intel seized from bin Laden, we will start hunting down these guys one by one

I thought the way rightwinger wanted to deal with terrorists was by giving them billlions of dollars, like we're doing in Libya.

Our President is handling Libya correctly

Preventing freedom fighters from being slaughtered by Libyan fighters
Obtained international support
Insisted on NATO taking the lead

No more "Coalitions of the Willing"

Obama is giving the rebels billions, the commander of the rebels admits he has many al-qaeda fighters, there's no way to spin your way out of this one.

What we're doing in Libya is the same thing we did in Afghanistan in the 80's, propping up the next generation's megaterrorists.

You stupid fuckhead,We have NO BUSINESS in libya.Its muslims killing muslims in thier civil war.Your punk boy obama has gotten us in another war spending billions we dont have.

This is just the start

With the cache of intel seized from bin Laden, we will start hunting down these guys one by one

The terrorists are now on the run. My guess is that they spend half their time looking up to see if there's a predator drone painting a laser target on their turbans. How long should we wait before conservatives thank President Obama?

This is just the start

The terrorists are now on the run. My guess is that they spend half their time looking up to see if there's a predator drone painting a laser target on their turbans. How long should we wait before conservatives thank President Obama?

No credit until he personally kills one

This is just the start

Correct they're on the run, they always have been, they're all over the middle east including all over countries that are our allies.

So unless you're going to get out the nukes and blow up huge areas of land inconsequential of the country and innocents in the area (which would just create other terrorists of other backgrounds) than you're not going to catch or kill most of the current terrorists.

Hence why a military war against a borderless idealogy is so crazy, no matter which president is pushing the launch button on the cruise missile control board.

You stupid fuckhead,We have NO BUSINESS in libya.Its muslims killing muslims in thier civil war.Your punk boy obama has gotten us in another war spending billions we dont have.

You forget about Lockerbie and the deaths of over 200 Americans?

Why of course you would, your a Conservative.

This is just the start

No credit until he personally kills one

Then they will most likely want to try him for murder.

This is just the start

Correct they're on the run, they always have been, they're all over the middle east including all over countries that are our allies.

So unless you're going to get out the nukes and blow up huge areas of land inconsequential of the country and innocents in the area (which would just create other terrorists of other backgrounds) than you're not going to catch or kill most of the current terrorists.

Hence why a military war against a borderless idealogy is so crazy, no matter which president is pushing the launch button on the cruise missile control board.

They are scurrying like rats. Being hunted wherever they go. Drones silently killing them. No safe havens anywhere in the world. Muslims around the world turning against them

Sucks being a terrorist

Forum List

Back