It shouldn't surprise me

GotZoom said:
You mean roomy posted on just about every topic? How dare he sign up on a message board and then post responses!

The King of putdowns? You make me blush. Where I am flattered, I think OCA and a few others are more the high royalty level when it comes to that. Consider me just a lowly prince or a jester if you will.

Narcisstic? I'm not sure how that word describes anything that I write in Post # 13. I re-read it and don't see a thing about ego or loving myself.

You have much more experience at those things than I do so I admit, I may have missed something.
Are you talking about ME? :laugh:

images5mf1.jpg

GotZoom said:
I'm not sure. Are you posting as two people too?
Not two, just figure it's all about me! :laugh: As our confession time allowed, well dang it, we were all Catholics I think, I fessed up to being Psycho, Bully, and someone else... ;)

Then and now for all of us it was j/k, but still, the posts are all about us, right?

Kathianne said:
Not two, just figure it's all about me! :laugh: As our confession time allowed, well dang it, we were all Catholics I think, I fessed up to being Psycho, Bully, and someone else... ;)

Then and now for all of us it was j/k, but still, the posts are all about us, right?

Well, I was accused of thinking it was all about me.

But if it's all about you then...

We could ask arch for clarification I guess.

GotZoom said:
Well, I was accused of thinking it was all about me.

But if it's all about you then...

We could ask arch for clarification I guess.

LOL! Narcissicism is common around here. You and me for sure. Now Arch, well he is all about others...:rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
LOL! Narcissicism is common around here. You and me for sure. Now Arch, well he is all about others...:rolleyes:

How right you are. On both counts.

You and I being narcisstic and arch definitely only being concerned with others.

*waiting to be struck by lightning*

GotZoom said:
How right you are. On both counts.

You and I being narcisstic and arch definitely only being concerned with others.

*waiting to be struck by lightning*

I'm sure someone's ear are smokin!

Nuf said! (no pun intended, ha!)

Said1 said:
I'm sure someone's ear are smokin!

Nuf said! (no pun intended, ha!)

Right..There you go...talking about yourself.

You just want to join Kathianne and me in the Club of Narcissistic Ones (CONO).

Shattered said:
T'would also be a tad narcissistic to assume that this discussion between the two of THEM centers around YOU. :)

You lost him when you posted the definition of the word. It required a little more than average intelligence to comprehend your post and well...

That should explain it.

Abbey Normal said:
I thought it was:

Board-Occupying Narcissists, Egoists and Rascals"

BONERS
Well then, Clay is in the club alone! :laugh: There are some that would qualify, but he wouldn't want most of them.

Forum List

Back