it should be weed that's legal....

Yeah I firmly believe weed will be legalized, the movement to legalize it grows every year. Hell, California was close to legalizing it in the last election. Once one state is able to get it through and start collecting billions in taxes then other states will follow. I see no problems with it, alot of people probaly have dealings with people who smoke marijuana everyday and don't even know it.

They do so at their peril. But is this a reason for legalization? Seriously?

No I think it should be legalized because there is nothing wrong with smoking weed. People will always take recreational drugs there is nothing that can be done about that and I see no problems with legalizing a drug that's no more harmful than cigarettes.What an adult does in the privacy of his own home is their buisness as long as it doesn't put anybody else in danger. I've known numerous people throughout my life that smoke pot and none of them have been lazy or living with their parents or any of the other stereotypes associated with pot smokers. The vast majority of people who want to smoke pot are doing it even though its illegal, so why not tax it.

Yeah I firmly believe weed will be legalized, the movement to legalize it grows every year. Hell, California was close to legalizing it in the last election. Once one state is able to get it through and start collecting billions in taxes then other states will follow. I see no problems with it, alot of people probaly have dealings with people who smoke marijuana everyday and don't even know it.

No I think it should be legalized because there is nothing wrong with smoking weed. People will always take recreational drugs there is nothing that can be done about that and I see no problems with legalizing a drug that's no more harmful than cigarettes.What an adult does in the privacy of his own home is their buisness as long as it doesn't put anybody else in danger. I've known numerous people throughout my life that smoke pot and none of them have been lazy or living with their parents or any of the other stereotypes associated with pot smokers. The vast majority of people who want to smoke pot are doing it even though its illegal, so why not tax it.

There's nothing wrong with a substance that is proven to trigger mental illness? Really? See, I kinda sorta think there is a problem.... you might want to review what happened quite recently in Tuscon then come back and tell us all how harmless it is.

There's nothing wrong with a substance that is proven to trigger mental illness? Really? See, I kinda sorta think there is a problem.... you might want to review what happened quite recently in Tuscon then come back and tell us all how harmless it is.

Its as if a marijuana plant shot and killed those people. So if youre blaming drugs for the Tuscon shooting are you blaming guns as well? Then the influence of Palin's crosshair map and Glenn Beck saying we are going to have to shoot people in the head, etc etc etc...

Drugs in and of themselves are not bad or good... kind of like a Glock 19 with a 30 round magazine. But ill agree that people with a history of mental illness, abusive or addictive personalities probably should avoid them. I view it as a matter of individual liberty and personal responsibility.

You can make your own alcoholic beverages at home and drink it until your liver falls out and nobody is going to bother you. If you get hold of a couple of seeds you can grow the weed in your basement and smoke it until your eyes fall out and nobody is going to bother you either. Realistically speaking marijuana is "legal". The truth is that the pot hustlers ain't in it for the high, they want to make money off the stuff. You can make your own alcoholic beverages at home with very little effort but you can't sell it to the public. Ditto marijuana so what's the problem?

Its as if a marijuana plant shot and killed those people. So if youre blaming drugs for the Tuscon shooting are you blaming guns as well? Then the influence of Palin's crosshair map and Glenn Beck saying we are going to have to shoot people in the head, etc etc etc...

Drugs in and of themselves are not bad or good... kind of like a Glock 19 with a 30 round magazine. But ill agree that people with a history of mental illness, abusive or addictive personalities probably should avoid them. I view it as a matter of individual liberty and personal responsibility.

The research shows that is untrue. According to research, people with no history of mental illness can develop mental illnesses as a direct result of smoking pot. It is not harmless. And your comparison with guns is bullshit.

I don't like anything that makes citizens less productive. And I know few potheads who are improving their world and community.

Yeah sure cause all are citizens of the state and our productivity enhances the power of the state.

Now, get back in line and no loud music.

Fucking statist make me sick.

The research shows that is untrue. According to research, people with no history of mental illness can develop mental illnesses as a direct result of smoking pot. It is not harmless. And your comparison with guns is bullshit.

Who has beed doing this so called research? Where did they publish their findings? Who gave them authorization to research Marijuana in the first place as it is a Class A narcotic with no medical value? Where did they get the weed they used?

No, more likely it is just a rehashing of the fine research that went into "Refer Madness".

But since it is a massive amount of evidence please post a little of it okay?

Last edited:

Can you link that research.

And just because youre saying its bullshit, doesnt make it bullshit.

You can make your own alcoholic beverages at home and drink it until your liver falls out and nobody is going to bother you. If you get hold of a couple of seeds you can grow the weed in your basement and smoke it until your eyes fall out and nobody is going to bother you either. Realistically speaking marijuana is "legal". The truth is that the pot hustlers ain't in it for the high, they want to make money off the stuff. You can make your own alcoholic beverages at home with very little effort but you can't sell it to the public. Ditto marijuana so what's the problem?

You can brew beer and wine legally. You cannot distill alcohol legally in the US.

If you do grow Marijuana in your basement, better make sure the outside world cannot see or smell it........

But then if you get the right seeds, you'll never have to buy shitty dirt weed again.

It's just plain hypocrisy that it's illegal. There is no logical argument where alcohol is okay to be legal but pot isn't.

Mr. Shaman, another fact about pot: It's illegal, and aint' changing anytime soon hahahaha!!!!

Go get a job and a haircut you potheaded hippy haha!

Lighten up fascist. 15 State have all ready made it legal for Doctors to prescribe it.

Why is almost everyone on this board a absolute fucking retard. I was reading over topics and deciding if i wanted to sign up or not and have come to the conclusion that I am regretting signing up. Anyways, the legalization of weed will never happen, this is fact. It's nothing but the ramblings of stoners and pot heads who still live at home with their parents.

How do half of these threads even get attention ?

A majority of the people who post them can't even post a complete fucking sentence, much less do it with Grammatical correctness.

Hmmm is grammatical supposed to be capitalized? Oh and allow me add one more to the fucking retard group, just for you.

It's pathetic how humans have criminalized the cultivation and usage of a plant; of something which grows naturally upon this earth.

Forum List

Back