it should be weed that's legal....

eagleboy

Rookie
Sep 12, 2010
not alchohol... ideally they will both be legal at the same time...
but it's alot safer than booze, especially for kids. there is no good reason not to make the weedmedicine available to responsible adults. remember.... it's only illegal if you enjoy it....

I want neither stoners or drunks out on the road.
We need a good legally binding intoxication level test for pot before it is legalized.

Go hug a tree you hippie pot head.

I swear if I have to hear one more 28 year old grown man living with his parents, not working a job and crying about legalizing weed..........

I don't like anything that makes citizens less productive. And I know few potheads who are improving their world and community.

not alchohol... ideally they will both be legal at the same time...
but it's alot safer than booze, especially for kids. there is no good reason not to make the weedmedicine available to responsible adults. remember.... it's only illegal if you enjoy it....
.....And, Mexicans used it!!!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Shaman........go smoke a doobie you pothead haha! Get a job loser haha!

Mr. Shaman, you post this quote at the bottom of every post: ""The man of great wealth owes a particular obligation to the state, because he derives special advantages from the mere existence of government." - Teddy Roosevelt

We'll ignore the fact that that president rounded up and jailed entire races of Americans for nothing other than their race (fact).

But wouldnt the poorest of people owe an even LARGER obligation to the gov't, since we basically subsidize their existence through gov't? Free housing, healthcare, food, school, transportation, spending money, clothing, basically everything they need the gov't can provide.

What does the gov't do for the rich to obligate them? Rich neighborhoods often are gated and provide their own private security, and often maintain their own, non-state maintained roads

IF anything, the poor should be thankful for the rich for funding a gov't that subsidizes all their life needs. Right?

"Weed" is particularly harmful to kids. It is a trigger for mental illness.

So is politics. Alcohol and even religion.

Well that is an interesting thought. Living with a women ranks right up there with religion. In fact I would be willing to bet that if there were no women, there be no religion. Males would likely have betting on sports & drinking beer to occupy their time. IMO:lol:

Last edited:
Mr. Shaman, another fact about pot: It's illegal, and aint' changing anytime soon hahahaha!!!!

Go get a job and a haircut you potheaded hippy haha!

There is no scientific evidence of either politics or religion being a trigger for mental illness. There is, however, a massive amount of evidence that pot actually is a trigger for mental illness. I'm not paying for someone else's self inflicted mental illness. I've already paid enough for selfish bastards who don't give a shit.

Mr. Shaman, you post this quote at the bottom of every post: ""The man of great wealth owes a particular obligation to the state, because he derives special advantages from the mere existence of government." - Teddy Roosevelt

We'll ignore the fact that that president rounded up and jailed entire races of Americans for nothing other than their race (fact).

But wouldnt the poorest of people owe an even LARGER obligation to the gov't, since we basically subsidize their existence through gov't? Free housing, healthcare, food, school, transportation, spending money, clothing, basically everything they need the gov't can provide.

What does the gov't do for the rich to obligate them? Rich neighborhoods often are gated and provide their own private security, and often maintain their own, non-state maintained roads

IF anything, the poor should be thankful for the rich for funding a gov't that subsidizes all their life needs. Right?

Let me ask you, does the two wars in the ME & military benefit you in some way? We spend trillions on the rich, die for them, suffer because of them, and the little bit of social programs doesn't amount to shit compared to what government does for the rich. We have never kept care of our homeless, so your point is kind of moot.

Last edited:

Well that is a interesting thought. Living with a women ranks right up there with religion. In fact I would be willing to bet that if there were no women, there be no religion. Males would likely have betting on sports & drinking beer to occupy their time. IMO:lol:

No women = no human race.

I don't like anything that makes citizens less productive. And I know few potheads who are improving their world and community.
Maybe you need to move outta your comfort-zone (a little-more-often).....

republicratbarfliessmall.JPG

Getting%20Drunk%20Over%20The%20Holidays.jpg

....and, (actually) MEET some other people.....for a Change.

Last edited:

There is no scientific evidence of either politics or religion being a trigger for mental illness. There is, however, a massive amount of evidence that pot actually is a trigger for mental illness. I'm not paying for someone else's self inflicted mental illness. I've already paid enough for selfish bastards who don't give a shit.

The church of Palintology? :D

j/k well sortof...

Actually there are several case a year of a parent killing their children because god told them to.
Now if we all did not support the belief of a God speaking to us.....

And lets not forget the suidide bombing muslims. the stoning of people to death over religion, etc. Not quite my definition of sane.

Last edited:
Why is almost everyone on this board a absolute fucking retard. I was reading over topics and deciding if i wanted to sign up or not and have come to the conclusion that I am regretting signing up. Anyways, the legalization of weed will never happen, this is fact. It's nothing but the ramblings of stoners and pot heads who still live at home with their parents.

How do half of these threads even get attention ?

A majority of the people who post them can't even post a complete fucking sentence, much less do it with Grammatical correctness.

Why is almost everyone on this board a absolute fucking retard. I was reading over topics and deciding if i wanted to sign up or not and have come to the conclusion that I am regretting signing up. Anyways, the legalization of weed will never happen, this is fact. It's nothing but the ramblings of stoners and pot heads who still live at home with their parents.

How do half of these threads even get attention ?

A majority of the people who post them can't even post a complete fucking sentence, much less do it with Grammatical correctness.

Well, hi Emma! You're back! Been an hour or so since your last pathetic attempt to flame this board. How many usernames are you up to now? :lol:

Forum List

Back