It seems there we're warning signs 48 hours in advance of the embassy attack

Learning the facts sucks doesn't it?

Do you really think that you have all of "the facts"?

Enough to start drawing reasonable conclusions.

We had warnings yet the administration continues to blame some dumb movie. So tell me, who is addressing facts and who is desperately spinning to not appear accountable?

Well, even though there is no statement making it clear that the movie is the reason behind the attacks, the left can't blame any of Obama's policies, so what's left?.

Of course, extremist Muslims will get far more upset about a guy making a youtube video than they would about an entire country supporting it's government in the mission to find and kill terrorists. Well, that's how the left thinks anyway.

Sadly Obama hasn't attended any of his briefings in awhile so the warnings went unheeded.

I heard a liberal talking head mention today that Obama is just so brilliant, he doesn't need these briefings. He just knows things. Enough to make you throw up, isn't it?

So, there was enough time to warn of the attack and maybe give the guards some guns.

If the attack had been averted, some innocent people would be alive. I haven't heard the terrorists say that the attack was due to the film. I am wondering just who started that.

State Department in CYA mode. Libya was not a protest. It had nothing to do with the film from what I've been reading. The assault came in two waves.

And they were seriously armed. Grenade launchers aren't usually part of a protest.

or rocket launchers.

Do you really think that you have all of "the facts"?

Enough to start drawing reasonable conclusions.

We had warnings yet the administration continues to blame some dumb movie. So tell me, who is addressing facts and who is desperately spinning to not appear accountable?

An anonymous source claiming that the "US had warnings" is enough of "the facts" for you?

Let's play nice in the sandbox for a moment.

How does a London based think tank run by a former Libyan militant leader know all about these videos distributed by AQ calling for Libyans to avenge the death of AQ#2 but American intelligence agencies don't?

AQ#2 btw was Libyan.

No matter which way you look at it some fucked up really freaking big. Pardon my french but that's all one can reasonably come up with.

I don't what would actually be worse. Knowing that there was trouble on the horizon and not acting.

OR not knowing what Zawahiri was doing calling out militia to avenge #2's death.

Neither gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I heard a liberal talking head mention today that Obama is just so brilliant, he doesn't need these briefings. He just knows things. Enough to make you throw up, isn't it?

So, there was enough time to warn of the attack and maybe give the guards some guns.

If the attack had been averted, some innocent people would be alive. I haven't heard the terrorists say that the attack was due to the film. I am wondering just who started that.

State Department in CYA mode. Libya was not a protest. It had nothing to do with the film from what I've been reading. The assault came in two waves.

And they were seriously armed. Grenade launchers aren't usually part of a protest.

or rocket launchers.

The one young man, the ex-Seal who died was actually in Libya trying to track down all the missing "goodies" that Ghaddafi had like surface to air missles.

Exclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.The killings of the US ambassador to Libya and three of his staff were likely to have been the result of a serious and continuing security breach, The Independent can reveal.

American officials believe the attack was planned, but Chris Stevens had been back in the country only a short while and the details of his visit to Benghazi, where he and his staff died, were meant to be confidential.

The US administration is now facing a crisis in Libya. Sensitive documents have gone missing from the consulate in Benghazi and the supposedly secret location of the "safe house" in the city, where the staff had retreated, came under sustained mortar attack. Other such refuges across the country are no longer deemed "safe".

Some of the missing papers from the consulate are said to list names of Libyans who are working with Americans, putting them potentially at risk from extremist groups, while some of the other documents are said to relate to oil contracts.
Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

If the intel warnings were there and Obamination didn't beef up US Embassies in islamic countries......his election is going down the toilet this weekend.

Many luke warm supporters will finally get sick of him and walk away for good.

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.The killings of the US ambassador to Libya and three of his staff were likely to have been the result of a serious and continuing security breach, The Independent can reveal.

American officials believe the attack was planned, but Chris Stevens had been back in the country only a short while and the details of his visit to Benghazi, where he and his staff died, were meant to be confidential.

The US administration is now facing a crisis in Libya. Sensitive documents have gone missing from the consulate in Benghazi and the supposedly secret location of the "safe house" in the city, where the staff had retreated, came under sustained mortar attack. Other such refuges across the country are no longer deemed "safe".

Some of the missing papers from the consulate are said to list names of Libyans who are working with Americans, putting them potentially at risk from extremist groups, while some of the other documents are said to relate to oil contracts.
Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

Yeah.... I think im going to need to hear that from a reliable source before i buy it.

Yeah.... I think im going to need to hear that from a reliable source before i buy it.

Find the other thread about the warning. Egypt Intelligence warns of attacks on Israel and US embassies. The paper is dated 9/11. If the papers print the story on 9/11, the warning had to come in before that.

The first calls from Intelligence Agencies do not go to newspapers! They go to the countries involved.

Last edited:
If the intel warnings were there and Obamination didn't beef up US Embassies in islamic countries......his election is going down the toilet this weekend.

Many luke warm supporters will finally get sick of him and walk away for good.

He should not have needed any damn "intel".

Does that idiot not have any common sense??? I mean Jeeeezumz!!

Its freeking 9/11 for Gods sake!!

Obama and ALL of his monions need to be thrown out on their collective asses!
Oh, and to see Hillary and Hussein up there at that somber ceromony.... how disgraceful!!! :mad:

Forum List

Back