It seems there are actually people that want to leave a dirty planet to their children.

Got to love how this thread is about Trump, the EPA and how the GOP are filthy critters that remind the Op'er of roaches but when introduced with the mere fact no matter how much we try to turn back time to stop pollution other countries will March forward and pollute more...

The Op'er only cares when it is Convenient for him...

It seems there are actually people that want to leave a dirty planet to their children.

I don’t understand it. If you have kids why would you want to leave them a dirty planet?

There are people that want to abolish the EPA. They say clean air and clean water cost too much money.

If you don’t have kids it’s almost understandable that you just wanna rip off the country for whatever you can get whenever you can. That is just a greedy person. If you have kids, what is it you’re gonna leave them? What’s your legacy?

Some people say that is stupid. We don’t want to leave a dirty planet to our kids. But the EPA is too expensive. And there’s plenty of air and water. We don’t need to fine companies for making them dirty.

Damn China, Mexico, Brazil and India with their polluting ways!

Build a dome over their countries to block their pollution and tell Japan thank you for the radioactive waste from Fukushima...

Oh, the Navajo Nation thanks the EPA for polluting that river...
You give every indication of defending filth. Is that what you’re doing, defending filth? Is that why Republicans defend Donald Trump? Because he’s filth?

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Anyone who uses any type of cell phone, computer, any battery in general is contributing to large scale pollution

...which does not cost Trump any sleep, since he is doing his best to defund and shut down the EPA.
The EPA is doing nothing about the pollution from mining rare earth metals or the throwing away of batteries.

Actually, the EPA has nothing to do with pollution anymore of any kind, except that that they occasionally fine the copper mine down the street from where I live for their failure to water down their tailings, resulting in choking dust clouds of windy days. Nevertheless, it is well understood that they are going to approve the opening of the Rosemont Mine across the Santa Cruz Valley, which will do even more damage to the environment. I would love to put the blame entirely on the Republicans for that, but things have not changed since Harry Reid used to be in power, and he came from Nevada, whose 2nd biggest industry was mining. In spite of that, though, at least he did not try to dismantle the EPA, like Trump.

Here......for tall the people who get hysterical about pollution all the time..........

The air we breathe
Cities
Smog tips: what to do when there's a pollution warning

From eating vegetables to walking one street back from main roads, experts share their tips on how to protect yourself when there’s a peak pollution alert

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/smog-alert-what-to-do-when-pollution-warning

There ya go s0ns.......get some real responsibilities in life and stop worrying about st00pid stuff!:2up:

Here......for tall the people who get hysterical about pollution all the time..........

The air we breathe
Cities
Smog tips: what to do when there's a pollution warning

From eating vegetables to walking one street back from main roads, experts share their tips on how to protect yourself when there’s a peak pollution alert

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/smog-alert-what-to-do-when-pollution-warning

There ya go s0ns.......get some real responsibilities in life and stop worrying about st00pid stuff!:2up:

Air pollution kills 1.6 million more people a year globally than smoking, research suggests

Forum List

Back