It seems like when I browse ads on a dating site, the only women who seem to be bisexual are

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
black women. I never see any ads from white, asian, hispanic, or indian women saying they are bisexual. So now it seems like I am forced to date outside my race because after you get pass all the UGLY, and BISEXUAL black women, there is not much to choose from. So I am now open to asian and indian.

black women. I never see any ads from white, asian, hispanic, or indian women saying they are bisexual. So now it seems like I am forced to date outside my race because after you get pass all the UGLY, and BISEXUAL black women, there is not much to choose from. So I am now open to asian and indian.
So I am now open to asian and indian

Men......... Fixed it for ya. :thup:

1295180.png

If I knew you I have a Serbian perfect for you!

If I knew you I have a Serbian perfect for you!
How about a Pole....... SSE........ Like they were made for each other. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe so many black women are bi because they cross the Rubicon while pulling time....

Men dont make my dick hard

You have a dick?

You have a dick?

Yes, I am blessed below the belt, hung low, if I pull my shit out your whole room would get dark

You have a dick?

Yes, I am blessed below the belt, hung low, if I pull my shit out your whole room would get dark
You might want to have that checked out....... By a doctor.........

Forum List

Back