It really says a lot about the republican base when Trump is polling second among republicans

Trump is adding baggage to a party that has to struggle to reach swing states

He is more concerned with his ego than helping his party win

He wants to win all right.Whether it is he or not I have my doubts, but with him there'll never be a dull moment. Number ONE will be JOBS JOBS JOBS...something Obama took a solid three years to address. And tell me: how many uninsured are there in America?? wasn't there supposed to be COMPLETE coverage?? It's been six and a half years already.

lzi_gpd6puu6buc0blijhq.png

There was a surge in uninsured following the crash of 2008 so the increase is due to that. But the "recovery" has meant that the current rate is only about 2% less than 2008. Where is the 100% coverage??

Greg

Quite a drop in the uninsured....Obamacare is working

2% is quite a drop? Yeah, its great for those getting it free, but for those who have to pay it sucks.
A six percent drop in less than two years is impressive. More to come

How much is due to Obamacare and how much to a better jobs rate is unclear. But 2% better than 2008?? One must hope for better than that.

Greg
One result of the Great Bush Recession of 2008 was more companies dumping employees off of health insurance. Why should they offer benefits in a recession

Obamacare to the rescue

Last edited:
I mean this man literally has nothing else to say but derogatory remarks about Mexicans and republicans go nuts over him. I mean even if you agree with his remarks don't you think it's kind of sad that's all he wants to talk about? I know he laid out a platform in his first speech but so far that's all he has elaborated on.

Now I'll admit his plans for Universal healthcare and infrastructure is surprisingly refreshing. I'm just as shocked as anyone.
It really says a lot about liberals when the only relevant candidate they have is a lying rehashed shrew.

I mean this man literally has nothing else to say but derogatory remarks about Mexicans and republicans go nuts over him. I mean even if you agree with his remarks don't you think it's kind of sad that's all he wants to talk about? I know he laid out a platform in his first speech but so far that's all he has elaborated on.

Now I'll admit his plans for Universal healthcare and infrastructure is surprisingly refreshing. I'm just as shocked as anyone.
It really says a lot about liberals when they only relevant candidate they have is a lying rehashed shrew.
:eusa_shhh:
they're tying to put that out of their minds. so instead they let sites like Salon lead them around by the nose with thread after thread on Donald Trump. really pathetic

It really says a lot about liberals when they only relevant candidate they have is a lying rehashed shrew.
they're tying to put that out of their minds. so instead they let sites like Salon lead them around by the nose with thread after thread on Donald Trump. really pathetic

Hmmmm, fascinating.

One day, you might actually write something intelligent!

He wants to win all right.Whether it is he or not I have my doubts, but with him there'll never be a dull moment. Number ONE will be JOBS JOBS JOBS...something Obama took a solid three years to address. And tell me: how many uninsured are there in America?? wasn't there supposed to be COMPLETE coverage?? It's been six and a half years already.

lzi_gpd6puu6buc0blijhq.png

There was a surge in uninsured following the crash of 2008 so the increase is due to that. But the "recovery" has meant that the current rate is only about 2% less than 2008. Where is the 100% coverage??

Greg

Quite a drop in the uninsured....Obamacare is working

2% is quite a drop? Yeah, its great for those getting it free, but for those who have to pay it sucks.
A six percent drop in less than two years is impressive. More to come

How much is due to Obamacare and how much to a better jobs rate is unclear. But 2% better than 2008?? One must hope for better than that.

Greg
One result of the Great Bush Recession of 2008 was more companies dumping employees off of health insurance. Why should they offer benefits in a recession

Obamacare to the rescue

Yepp.

I am still very interested to hear exactly how a Pres. Trump

:lol:

:lmao:

would actually be able to make Mexico pay for a border wall.

I mean, unhinged Righties hear are saying that he's talking straight talk, but not one single one can tell me exactly how the Don would do this....

Wh

Hmmmm, fascinating.

One day, you might actually write something intelligent!
It is a notch or two above the lame attempt by blowfish to deflect away from the Trumpster and into the ACA.

Pathetic is your avatar. Reading Salon is educational and informative, whether you agree with the alleged political slant or not. Now, reading something like Brietbart like so many poster here do, is just down right stupid inducing.

Don't forget: The real lie was "Saddam has WMDs" which cost 500,000 Iraaqi lives, and also 6,000 US lives.
H. Clinton supported the invasion didn't she?

Only because she's a gullible woman, just ask any commie.
Gullible? Are you a male chauvinist? ;) She is a STRONG Woman being a multi millionaire fighting for the middle class. Well, let's check the wind direction before we go either way though, whatever fits today's agenda.

Don't forget: The real lie was "Saddam has WMDs" which cost 500,000 Iraaqi lives, and also 6,000 US lives.
H. Clinton supported the invasion didn't she?

Only because she's a gullible woman, just ask any commie.
Gullible? Are you a male chauvinist? ;) She is a STRONG Woman being a multi millionaire fighting for the middle class. Well, let's check the wind direction before we go either way though, whatever fits today's agenda.

Tell me, what has she produced, how many jobs has she created for the middle class with all those millions. She's gotten handed her millions selling hot air and bullshit, and you guys say hedge fund managers don't earn their money, how has she EARNED hers?

I can hardly wait for Trump to say something stupid again.

Interestingly enough, Trump is being supported by Christie and Cruz, two other GOP hopefuls with no chance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back