It really is the end of the world

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
I didn't know where else to post this, so I will try here.

Folks, I've looked at this from every possible angle, and I've come to the conclusion that it really is the end of the world this time. We have at most a few decades before global industrial civilization completely unravels, having exhausted all of the resources from the earth and created debts in the process that will never be repayed. The population will eventually peak and decline, healthcare will disappear, food production will decline and starvation will ensue. The nations of the world will go to war, and we are seeing the beginning of this.

But, knowing that this is the case, at least it gives us the freedom to do what it is that we want. Forget being responsible! The correct course of action knowing the above is hedonism. Enjoy whatever you can while you can, because this whole thing is coming down.

I didn't know where else to post this, so I will try here.

Folks, I've looked at this from every possible angle, and I've come to the conclusion that it really is the end of the world this time. We have at most a few decades before global industrial civilization completely unravels, having exhausted all of the resources from the earth and created debts in the process that will never be repayed. The population will eventually peak and decline, healthcare will disappear, food production will decline and starvation will ensue. The nations of the world will go to war, and we are seeing the beginning of this.

But, knowing that this is the case, at least it gives us the freedom to do what it is that we want. Forget being responsible! The correct course of action knowing the above is hedonism. Enjoy whatever you can while you can, because this whole thing is coming down.
Where have you been? Lefty kooks have been spouting variations of this doom and gloom tripe since at least the first Earth Day back in the seventies. We were all supposed to be dead or dying by now from famines, droughts, cataclysmic natural disasters of all sorts, and other bullshit scenarios too numerous to reiterate. We were also supposed to have run out of oil and other natural resources decades ago but those crises have somehow miraculously not come to fruition either. And that next ice age came and went so fast no one noticed it.

Get a grip and a life and you'll be fine.

I drained my swimming pool in Palm spring because of drought. Now I have to refill is again just in case I need water for post apocalyptic years. I better start breeding pigs and chickens.

I drained my swimming pool in Palm spring because of drought. Now I have to refill is again just in case I need water for post apocalyptic years. I better start breeding pigs and chickens.

Why would you drain your swimming pool because of a drought?

And it must be one of those above ground pools unless of course you dont mind damaging your in ground pool since all pool owners know you dont leave them drained or you risk cap seperation and a host of other problems.

Why would you drain your swimming pool because of a drought?

And it must be one of those above ground pools unless of course you dont mind damaging your in ground pool since all pool owners know you dont leave them drained or you risk cap seperation and a host of other problems.

It has 25% water and nobody use it anymore. My kids are all grown up have their own house and and their own pool. They rarely come to Palm Springs except when we have a very big party like Christmas.
I've been leasing a condo in La Jolla, Ca also has a pool and 5 mi tues to the beach so I can get closer to my grandchildren. About 10 minutes drive and I see them almost every day. Palm Springs to La Jolla is about 140 miles. For month of June, July and Aug. my wife and I slept there total 8 nights mostly on Saturdays.
But my koi pond still there. My live in house sitter breed them as a hobby then sell them somewhere.

Forum List

Back