It really hit me this morning

:cuckoo:

How is Bush and God doing in Afganistan, where the actual terrorists are located, you dumb schmuck? This year is the deadliest year in Afganistan since the start of that war. Do you fucking realize what is actually going on in the world? Of course not, because you listen to Rush and O'Reilly and Hannity and Beck. You are a brainwashed house slave. Stupid, wrong, arrogant, even uppity. LOL.

Allah must have wanted Bin Ladin to get away then too, huh? :cuckoo:

Better than you are on this board and with your lobotomy.

He was talking about the bootneck dude... ;oS

You'll be happy to know the bloom is off of your girl Sawwah Bawwacuda... Obama's trending back up according to Gallop.

This thing is going to be thisclose at least til the debates, so no one should really be doing any heavy gloating or freaking out because of a little change...

6zzmy3pk3uc9ilgrtnyrog.gif

These results, based on interviewing conducted Tuesday through Thursday, mark the first time since the Sept. 4-6 report that McCain does not have a statistically significant lead over Obama, and also reflect interviewing on Thursday that showed a very close race. It is unknown whether or not Thursday's results may have reflected any possible impact of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's widely publicized television interviews with Charles Gibson of ABC News, which began to be broadcast Thursday evening.

Gallup Daily: McCain 48%, Obama 45%

I hadn't read that thread in its entirety - just remembered seeing that post.

Apologies to editec for saying he's from the same country as that homo agenda extremist Michael Collins.

To be fair, he lives in maine - they're all eurofags in spirit up there.

They may as well just put AIDS in the water in the Northeast :clap2:

(Except for Vermont and New Hampshire.)

Anyway Jillian, I expect the debates to really be the determining factor (barring any "October Surprise" - ooooh wouldn't that just piss ya off :badgrin:).

Can't wait to watch Sarah Palin squirt in Plug's eyes and watch McCain intellectually dismantle the stuttering retard of a false prophet :lol:

Last edited:
You have interesting fantasies honey... but McCain isn't going to dismantle anyone. As for Obama, I think he'll do just fine. Bawwacuda has already shown she doesn't do so well unscripted and she doesn't know all that much.

I'll take the smart dude for $1,000, Alex. ;)

Oh...and just to toss you a bone, yes... an October surprise would tick me off... not that I'd want to be a conspiracy theorist and say that Karl Rove would actually orchestrate that and all........ and yes, the debates should tell the story barring something unforeseen.

Forum List

Back