It really hit me this morning

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
I woke up at 5 am, as has become my 9/11 ritual, so I could make a cup of coffee and reflect on the events of that awful day 7 years ago. I was sitting in my kitchen. "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood was playing softly on the radio. I'm not sure why, but suddenly I had a vision of Al Bore standing on the ruinous heap that had once been the World Trade Center. He was wildly waving a white flag, screaming "we acquiesce! America surrenders! We don't want to fight!"

I snapped back to reality in a real big hurry LOL. It dawned on me: God didn't let Al Bore and the Dumbocraps steal the election for a reason. He knew that we'd need a real leader like George W. Bush as our commander-in-chief when the Islamofascists decided to attack American society.

This to me proves that God is on our side in the War on Terror and wants us to prevail.

God Bless George W. Bush.

God Bless America.

I woke up at 5 am, as has become my 9/11 ritual, so I could make a cup of coffee and reflect on the events of that awful day 7 years ago. I was sitting in my kitchen. "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood was playing softly on the radio. I'm not sure why, but suddenly I had a vision of Al Bore standing on the ruinous heap that had once been the World Trade Center. He was wildly waving a white flag, screaming "we acquiesce! America surrenders! We don't want to fight!"

I snapped back to reality in a real big hurry LOL. It dawned on me: God didn't let Al Bore and the Dumbocraps steal the election for a reason. He knew that we'd need a real leader like George W. Bush as our commander-in-chief when the Islamofascists decided to attack American society.

This to me proves that God is on our side in the War on Terror and wants us to prevail.

God Bless America.

Yesterday the White House said bin laden wasn't the mastermind of 9/11.

Yesterday the White House said we don't have superpowers like they do on TV so we can't catch him.

You, Ninja, are a jackass.

orly-35971.jpg

thats nice maybe one morning you will really wake up.....god bless america

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program
. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Last edited:

God Bless America.

And GOD BLESS term limits.

God Bless America.

For the first time, I have to disagree with ya. Sorry, but Gore would have been just as quick to retaliate on bin Laden. He wouldn't, however, have taken the war to Iraq without solid proof. He would have focused on bin Laden and his cohorts. Gore, unlike Obama, isn't a pacifist piece of shit who doesn't care about American safety.

Gore wouldn't have retaliated. But if we had a Republican congress, they would have, without him.

I'm with Sanders on this one- anyone sitting in the White House would've retaliated.

Note: "God is on our side" has got to be among the top excuses for some of the worst atrocities.

*Nudge*

It should be required of any dildo taking the oath of President of USA to say, that any interactions with force involving foreign nations requires a declaration of war from Congress, as specified by the Constitution. No more 'war powers' act that blames the CIC while holding Congress blameless, less the funding.

Declare war or not.

It should be required of any dildo taking the oath of President of USA to say, that any interactions with force involving foreign nations requires a declaration of war from Congress, as specified by the Constitution. No more 'war powers' act that blames the CIC while holding Congress blameless, less the funding.

Declare war or not.

I think this is the best post I've ever seen you make Kath.

:cuckoo:

God Bless America.

How is Bush and God doing in Afganistan, where the actual terrorists are located, you dumb schmuck? This year is the deadliest year in Afganistan since the start of that war. Do you fucking realize what is actually going on in the world? Of course not, because you listen to Rush and O'Reilly and Hannity and Beck. You are a brainwashed house slave. Stupid, wrong, arrogant, even uppity. LOL.

Allah must have wanted Bin Ladin to get away then too, huh? :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back