It really gets down to this

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
“We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.” -Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas.

Yes shitting their pants is a mild description of the reaction to the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

Statements like that and worse are on the net if you look. I have found them coming from that professor and elected officials of mex decent. There are some pretty bad things said...
Ppl, mostly libs, will ignore the 500 lb. gorilla in the room and concentrate on the tiny little mouse in the corner.

Obama seein' to it MS-13 gonna get re-inforcements...
:eek:
HHS Placing Unaccompanied Minors With Possible MS-13 Ties in Top Gang-Plagued Cities
August 14, 2014 -- Reports show thousands of unaccompanied illegal alien minors, some of them identified as obvious gang members by U.S. Border Patrol agents, have been transferred to several of the largest metropolitan areas in the United States, including Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York City, Houston and the Washington, D.C. area – cities that all rank among the top strongholds of the Latin American gang Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.
A 2008 report by the Congressional Research Service lists several major U.S. cities as having some of the heaviest MS-13 presence in the nation. These cities include Washington, D.C. and the surrounding area in Northern Virginia, Los Angeles, Houston, New York City, Baltimore and Nashville. Since October of last year, more than 57,000 unaccompanied minors have flooded across the Southwest U.S. border illegally, with most of them having come from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, all countries with strong ties to MS-13 and various other Latin American gangs and drug operations.

While they wait to have their cases heard by an immigration judge, most of these children are sent by the Department of Health and Human Services to be housed at temporary shelters, which are primarily run by non-profit groups and religious organizations. U.S. Border Patrol officers repeatedly have said that many of these illegal alien minors are members of gangs like MS-13, coming into the United States with easily-identified gang tattoos, but they are treated as innocent minors because of regulations in federal law.

Shawn Moran, the vice president of the National Border Patrol Council, told Fox News that members of MS-13 have crossed the Southwest U.S. border as part of the most recent surge, and are now using Red Cross phones at federal detention facilities to coordinate gang activity. “At the Nogales processing center in Nogales, Arizona, the Red Cross has set up a bank of phones so that unaccompanied juveniles can call family members back home or even in the U.S., and these phones are being utilized by gang members to recruit, to enlist, to pressure people and other juveniles into joining the MS-13 gang,” Moran said. “And the problem is we are unable to isolate these people because they are juveniles. Our hands are tied.”

Albert Spratte, a border patrol agent and union representative representing the Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley Sector, said some of them may not even be minors, but Border Patrol has to process them as minors if they claim to be under 18. “We’ve had older adults posing as teens,” Spratte told CNSNews.com during a trip to the border in June. “I’ll be standing there like, ‘I know you’re not 17, you look older than that,’” he explained. “But without documentation, I can’t prove that. I have to treat that person as a minor.”

MORE

See also:

WH 'Not Anticipating a Major Announcement on Immigration' in Next Few Days
August 14, 2014 - President Obama is interrupting his vacation to return to the White House this weekend, but according to his spokesman, "We don't anticipate any major significant news developments out of Washington those few days."
"I can assure you there -- we are not anticipating a major announcement on immigration when the president is in Washington this weekend," Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz told reporters on Wednesday. He said that announcement is still expected at "the end of summer." "AS you know, in June I believe, the president spoke in the Rose Garden, asking his team, specifically the secretary of homeland security and the attorney general, to look at what he can do, given that House Republicans failed to bring up the...bipartisan comprehensive immigration bill that passed the Senate. "He asked his team to take a look, and they're going to report back in to him, and then we put that timeline as end of summer. I think that still holds."

Obama is coming back to Washington on Sunday for previously scheduled meetings at the White House: "I don't have too much more detail about that," Schultz said. "We'll have more as the time comes. I will say that the president will be meeting with Vice President Biden while he's back in Washington." Schultz said the president's daughter Malia will travel to Washington with him, and so will some of the aides who accompanied him to Martha's Vineyard.

Schultz also told reporters that Obama is enjoying his "working vacation." "As you've seen, the president remains engaged, getting briefs, speaking with foreign leaders, updating you all on ongoing situations. But I also can say the president is very much enjoying some downtime with his family.

As you know, they've dined out at some of Martha's Vineyard's wonderful establishments. They've also had a few meals in. The president attended a fund-raiser Monday evening to help keep the Democratic majority in the United States Senate and as you know, he'll be attending a social gathering this evening (Wednesday). You may have noticed the president has already enjoyed a few rounds of golf and I suspect you could see more of that to come.

WH 'Not Anticipating a Major Announcement on Immigration' in Next Few Days | CNS News

“We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.” -Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas.

Yes shitting their pants is a mild description of the reaction to the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

Shitting their pants and sending "militia" to mow down refugee children.

Older people are generally living where they want to live so many old people will be fine . Most demographic changes will affect those living in big cities and little kids going to schools .

so , it gets down to the guess that its the young people with kids that will see most changes . These young supporters of mr. obama will have to deal with the changes like overcrowded schools , hospitals , etc . IMO , but we'll see what happens .

You and that professor are a couple if racist retards. Who gives a shit what you assholes say or think?

Let us remember what Joe Kennedy told his son John when he ran for President. "It is not the facts that matter, it is the public's perception of the facts we should be concerned about."

You turn on your evening news, nothing surprising about seeing a black face at the anchor desk is there? Does this mean the network is now owned and operated by African-Americans? Of course not. What matters is who owns the network.

Remember when Rick Sanchez had a show on CNN, and then he was gone? Sanchez flipped out on a talk show and attacked the white ownership of the network as Anti-Hispanic. He has never been heard of since.

mqdefault.jpg

Point is that the actual number of whites is irrelevant, it is the NUMBER OF WHITES THAT OWN THE FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES. Which is pretty much all of them. (There is a Mexican citizen who owns a telecommunications empire, but he is a transplant from India).

Hispanics will lose because they simply have been unable to build an economy like whites have in the United States. The owners of the United States will always be White, African-Americans, Jews, Native Americans, and Asians . The culture of the United States will always be "Leave it to Beaverland."

tumblr_lojxabRTwQ1qcm4cio1_400.gif

Whites, African-Americans, Jews, Native Americans and Asians are the innovators and inventors. South of Mexico what have any Central or South American countries created? Nothing. One Fortune 500 company in all of Central or South America, and it is owned by an man from India. It is not racist, it is a legitimate question to ask "What have Hispanics created? The light bulb? Television? Put a "man on the moon?" The facts speak for themselves.

Besides eboli will probably kill them off anyway. Who do you suppose has the vaccine? You can bet it will be pricey.

Last edited:

Do you EVER have anything other than the same tired old racist bullshit to spew, idiot?

That's a lot of pathology to bear. Either the professor and you got your asses kicked literally or metaphorically quite a bit I guess.

and Americans that originally came from Mexico are fine people for the most part .

Yep , most Americans that originally came from Mexico to become Americans are fine people Unkatore but that's still no reason to let more immigrants from anywhere into the USA !!

nothing to do with FEAR on my part anyway . Course if a person fears demographic shift then that is his RIGHT I think .

same thing said in England / UK when Americans defend the second amendment as an example . Those UK wankers claim fear , fear , FEAR as the reason why Americans want to keep their guns . Fear of demographic shift or fear of losing 2nd Amendment Rights , so what ??

and the fact that the perfessor jose angel loves the fear that he thinks is being instilled is enough reason for not seeing him as a friend to the older American people or Americans of any age . perfessor jose angel is , may also be paid with taxpayer funds [guess] .

Forum List

Back