It really doesn't matter if Obama gets Reelected...

But Obamy's gonna take their guns away. They're SURE this time!

No, if re-elected, he'll continue to fail to take them away as will all the rest of the folks that think they know what's best for others. This doesn't stop them from trying of course, but you're right, they will fail.

I remember all of the End of Days Panic because Clinton was President...

He was gonna Declare Martial Law, etc., etc...

Same happened at the End of (43)...

Yawn.

:)

peace...

look at all the crap he has done already while accountable to the people. You really think he is not going to be moreso when he is a lame duck and doesnt have to worry about the opinion of the people?

we dont need more historically failed ideas being pumped out by the republican party.

obama will get a second term because the republicans have failed so badly in the past

look at all the crap he has done already while accountable to the people. You really think he is not going to be moreso when he is a lame duck and doesnt have to worry about the opinion of the people?

I'm tellin' ya I ain't loosin' an ounce of sleep over it all of the way to 2016. :thup:

:)

peace...

Neither am I. Why would I when Romney is going to be President?

hell your party doesnt even like him , what makes you think anyone else does

The question becomes--HOW CAN HE BE?

Keep Obama and elect alot of republicans to the Senate and House

OR

Elect Romney and remove alot of Republicans that are all mouth and no action(alot of them came in last time. This could lose control of the House and leave the Senate in Democratic hands.)

I am for option 2, but option one is ok too.

Seriously... The Shithouse hasn't Collapsed since 2008 and not a lot is going to "Change" if he gets another 4...

It's just not that Interesting anymore.
You sound like Porky Limbaugh....in 1996......

....it appears!!!!!

Hell.....by the end o' his Second Term, people will be calling him.....

THE GREATEST PRESIDENT
SINCE

BILL CLINTON!!!!

Whatta GREAT segue, for....

hillaryclinton2016.jpg

images

images

OR

Elect Romney and remove alot of Republicans that are all mouth and no action(alot of them came in last time. This could lose control of the House and leave the Senate in Democratic hands.)

The whole point is to stop Obama dead in his tracks from doing any more damage to the Republic.

OR

The whole point is to stop Obama dead in his tracks from doing any more damage to the Republic.
Yeah.....that's what he's doing......

handjob.gif

The Obama Administration has made prosperity a possibility by curtailing the 07-09 Great Recession, is the difference than what the immediate Republican Administration left in its wake ... and is the reason for reelection that does matter.

I suspect that Obama's re-election won't matter that much because all of them have second terms that are disappointments.

Let's review, shall we?

Bush-43 - Had Katrina, the War in Iraq went South, Lost Congress, had the Great Recession. He'd have been more fondly remembered if he left after one term.

Clinton- Had a slew of scandals involving fundraising and sex, culminating in Impeachment.

Reagan- Had Iran-Contra, a major reversal in Congress in 1986.

Nixon- Watergate, Resignation.

LBJ (okay, a stretch if it counts as a "second term" or not) - Vietnam, hippies rioting in the streets.

Eisenhower - Okay, this is the exception. the only really bad thing is that he had a recessions in 1958 and 1960, and SPutnik was a big black eye.

Truman- Korea, McCarthyism.

FDR- Reversal of key initiatives under the New Deal, the "little Depression" of 1937.

Forum List

Back