It matters and fact check is b.s.

Oct 21, 2008
So the Supreme court didn't even bother! to look into the case...

Not even the U.S. Supreme Court can kill the dispute that has developed over Sen. Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office based on questions raised over his birthplace and citizenship and his steadfast refusal to provide documentation on the issue.

The high court today denied a request to listen to arguments in a case, Donofrio v. Wells, from New Jersey that addressed the issues. But literally within minutes, the court's website confirmed that another conference is scheduled for Friday on another case raising the same worries.

The case of Leo C. Donofrio v. New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells claimed Obama does not meet the Constitution's Article 2, Section 1 "natural-born citizen" requirement for president because of his dual citizenship at birth.

The new case, Cort Wrotnowski v. Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut secretary of state, also makes a dual citizenship argument. It had been rejected by Justice Ruth Ginsburg Nov. 26 but then was resubmitted to Justice Antonin Scalia. There was no word of its fate for about 10 days, then today the court's website confirmed it has been distributed for Friday's conference, a meeting at which the justices consider whether to take cases.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, sign WND's petition demanding the release of his birth certificate.

Donofrio, whose case was rejected today, said he's hopeful Wrotnowski's complaint will find a more receptive panel.

"It includes a more solid brief and a less treacherous lower court procedural history," Donofrio writes on his Natural Born Citizen blog. "I must stress that [Wrotnowski] does not have the same procedural hang up that mine does

What I don't understand is, why wouldn't the man (Obama) simply provide the documentation to put all of this to rest?

Now, I have to admit, I have not followed this at all. So I don't know the particulars, but clearly he has left enough of an opening for someone to push it. So if there is no fire with this smoke, then prove it and get it over with.

What I don't understand is, why wouldn't the man (Obama) simply provide the documentation to put all of this to rest?

Now, I have to admit, I have not followed this at all. So I don't know the particulars, but clearly he has left enough of an opening for someone to push it. So if there is no fire with this smoke, then prove it and get it over with.

Agree. Until that happens it's a dimpled chad.

he did
he showed his CoLB from the state of HI
some people just dont want to admit that its real
yet 2 different state of HI people have said it was valid
including the republican Governor

The Hawaii Health Director and Vital Statistics Registrar both viewed and verified Obama's original birth certificate.. FactCheck also physically verified the birth certificate. The issue is dead.. :clap2: To the supreme court for killing this nut-wing issue..

Judging from the level of incredibility expressed here, no American can prove they're natural born citizens, ergo nobody is truly qualified to be POTUS

After all, we only have our STATE birth certificates, too.

Thanks, this provides me more insight. I did hear on conservative radio yesterday the same thing, that it has been proven valid and it's a non issue.

So this seems to be some people with extra money having fun stirring the pot.

Berg was a highly appreciate Democrat which helped them out alot they didn't even hear the case. Fact check is b.s. just because it has fact in the site's name for all you know the site can be, is imo total b.s.

Fact check is a lie. First off his other grandma not the one who died is black, is from Africa what makes you think Obama isn't then from Africa too his mother flew to Hawaii and registered for citizenship, a foreign birth certificate it's possible...

Berg was a highly appreciate Democrat which helped them out alot they didn't even hear the case. Fact check is b.s. just because it has fact in the site's name for all you know the site can be, is imo total b.s.

Fact check is a lie. First off his other grandma not the one who died is black, is from Africa what makes you think Obama isn't then from Africa too his mother flew to Hawaii and registered for citizenship, a foreign birth certificate it's possible...

So is the supreme court bs?

Republican governor of hawaii bs?

State heath director and vital statistics registrar of hawaii also bs?

yet you believe in a nonexsistent tape that claims to prove Obama was born in Kenya.. right.. :cuckoo: I wonder why the tape never surfaced..:lol:

The Hawaii Health Director and Vital Statistics Registrar both viewed and verified Obama's original birth certificate.. FactCheck also physically verified the birth certificate. The issue is dead.. :clap2: To the supreme court for killing this nut-wing issue..
actually, i wish they had heard it and then dismissed it with prejudice
and sanctioned the lawyers bringing before them for wasting their time

I've been saying that since the campaigning started.

Judging from the level of incredibility expressed here, no American can prove they're natural born citizens, ergo nobody is truly qualified to be POTUS

After all, we only have our STATE birth certificates, too.

You don't have a copy of your original birth certificate? The one with your parents names? Your birth weight and length? The one that states what hospital you were born in?

I was born in England and I have all that stuff. I also have my naturalized citizenship papers and I was born on an American Air Force Base in England to American citizens.

I've even got a copy of my mother's original birth certificate from 1929, although the 9 has been changed to an 8 by my mother who had gotten a job with the civil service and really wanted to go to Japan badly but had to be 18. That's where she met my father and where they were married and where my brother was born on another American Air Force Base. BTW, my brother is also a naturalized citizen.

Since Obama could very easily put an end to this talk and he refuses, I have to think there is something to the rumors.

actually, i wish they had heard it and then dismissed it with prejudice
and sanctioned the lawyers bringing before them for wasting their time

As long as they heard it, saw the original certificate and it proved that Obama is indeed a native born American, I have no problem with sanctioning the lawyers. They won't though, they won't ever hear it. The truth will come out sometime in the future when it no longer matters.

You don't have a copy of your original birth certificate? The one with your parents names? Your birth weight and length? The one that states what hospital you were born in?

I was born in England and I have all that stuff. I also have my naturalized citizenship papers and I was born on an American Air Force Base in England to American citizens.

I've even got a copy of my mother's original birth certificate from 1929, although the 9 has been changed to an 8 by my mother who had gotten a job with the civil service and really wanted to go to Japan badly but had to be 18. That's where she met my father and where they were married and where my brother was born on another American Air Force Base. BTW, my brother is also a naturalized citizen.

Since Obama could very easily put an end to this talk and he refuses, I have to think there is something to the rumors.

Again, are you saying the hawaii state health director and vital statistics registrar are both lying? Both of these individuals viewed and verified his original. So did the republican governor of hawaii who was a staunch supporter of Palin and spoke at the RNC. I was born and raised in Hawaii and I have a COLB just like Obama, all our records are sealed it is hawaii state law. It is not like Obama got preferential treatment.

As long as they heard it, saw the original certificate and it proved that Obama is indeed a native born American, I have no problem with sanctioning the lawyers. They won't though, they won't ever hear it. The truth will come out sometime in the future when it no longer matters.

The truth has already come out.. Somepeople just ignore the facts, the supreme court did not hear the case for a very good reason, there is NO case. This is a dead issue that has been debunked several times by various non partisan sources..

Raised Seal
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_1.jpg

Certification from Vital Statistics Registrar
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_9.jpg

COLB
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_3.jpg

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

Local Honolulu Newspaper printing the birth annoucements.

close-up.jpg

Last edited:
Again, are you saying the hawaii state health director and vital statistics registrar are both lying? Both of these individuals viewed and verified his original. So did the republican governor of hawaii who was a staunch supporter of Palin and spoke at the RNC. I was born and raised in Hawaii and I have a COLB just like Obama, all our records are sealed it is hawaii state law. It is not like Obama got preferential treatment.

Politicians lie all the time. Why should we believe any of them without proof????

If you run for president of the USA you darnwell should be able to prove you are a native born citizen. Obama's COLB doesn't do that. Further, his Kenya Grandmother claims to have been present at his birth, and she's never left Kenya.

Again, it would be very easy for Obama to prove all of these allegations are a lie and embarrass his distractors. Instead, he fuels the fires against him.

Obama's own sister has claimed he was born at two different hospitals in Hawaii. Even SHE doesn't know where he was born.

The truth has already come out.. Somepeople just ignore the facts, the supreme court did not hear the case for a very good reason, there is NO case. This is a dead issue that has been debunked several times by various non partisan sources..

factcheck isn't non-partisan.

BTW, I have friends from Kenya and THEY believe he was born in Kenya. They didn't know that he needed to be a native born American to run for president and they voted for him...yes, they are naturalized citizens, they have the right to vote. Now, they are questioning why Obama doesn't provide his birth certificate. As time goes on and more and more people discover this, there are more questions, not less.

factcheck isn't non-partisan.

BTW, I have friends from Kenya and THEY believe he was born in Kenya. They didn't know that he needed to be a native born American to run for president and they voted for him...yes, they are naturalized citizens, they have the right to vote. Now, they are questioning why Obama doesn't provide his birth certificate. As time goes on and more and more people discover this, there are more questions, not less.

give me a breakk. you are so full of shit.. their is no proof he was born anywhere but Hawaii. A COB from Hawaii is sufficient proof, I am from Hawaii and if you read my post you would see you cannot get the long form from the hospital. The hawaii health dept only gives the short form. So even if he wanted to prove you nuts wrong he cant, he can only get the short form. It is hawaii state law, not his fault. Tell your kenyan friends to wake up.. If they dont know the requirements to run for president they shouldn't be voting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back