It matters and fact check is b.s.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by InfiniteBeauty, Dec 8, 2008.

1. InfiniteBeauty

InfiniteBeauty Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    So the Supreme court didn't even bother! to look into the case...

Not even the U.S. Supreme Court can kill the dispute that has developed over Sen. Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office based on questions raised over his birthplace and citizenship and his steadfast refusal to provide documentation on the issue.

The high court today denied a request to listen to arguments in a case, Donofrio v. Wells, from New Jersey that addressed the issues. But literally within minutes, the court's website confirmed that another conference is scheduled for Friday on another case raising the same worries.

The case of Leo C. Donofrio v. New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells claimed Obama does not meet the Constitution's Article 2, Section 1 "natural-born citizen" requirement for president because of his dual citizenship at birth.

The new case, Cort Wrotnowski v. Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut secretary of state, also makes a dual citizenship argument. It had been rejected by Justice Ruth Ginsburg Nov. 26 but then was resubmitted to Justice Antonin Scalia. There was no word of its fate for about 10 days, then today the court's website confirmed it has been distributed for Friday's conference, a meeting at which the justices consider whether to take cases.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, sign WND's petition demanding the release of his birth certificate.

Donofrio, whose case was rejected today, said he's hopeful Wrotnowski's complaint will find a more receptive panel.

"It includes a more solid brief and a less treacherous lower court procedural history," Donofrio writes on his Natural Born Citizen blog. "I must stress that [Wrotnowski] does not have the same procedural hang up that mine does

2. Lycurgus

Lycurgus Who is Obama, really...??

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    What I don't understand is, why wouldn't the man (Obama) simply provide the documentation to put all of this to rest?

Now, I have to admit, I have not followed this at all. So I don't know the particulars, but clearly he has left enough of an opening for someone to push it. So if there is no fire with this smoke, then prove it and get it over with.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. tigerbob

tigerbob Increasingly jaded.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +972
    Agree. Until that happens it's a dimpled chad.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    he did
    he showed his CoLB from the state of HI
    some people just dont want to admit that its real
    yet 2 different state of HI people have said it was valid
    including the republican Governor

5. bk1983

bk1983 Off too Kuwait..

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109
    The Hawaii Health Director and Vital Statistics Registrar both viewed and verified Obama's original birth certificate.. FactCheck also physically verified the birth certificate. The issue is dead.. :clap2: To the supreme court for killing this nut-wing issue..

6. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Judging from the level of incredibility expressed here, no American can prove they're natural born citizens, ergo nobody is truly qualified to be POTUS

After all, we only have our STATE birth certificates, too.

7. Lycurgus

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258

haha Exactly .......... Perfect saying!

8. Lycurgus

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Thanks, this provides me more insight. I did hear on conservative radio yesterday the same thing, that it has been proven valid and it's a non issue.

So this seems to be some people with extra money having fun stirring the pot.

9. InfiniteBeauty

InfiniteBeauty Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Berg was a highly appreciate Democrat which helped them out alot they didn't even hear the case. Fact check is b.s. just because it has fact in the site's name for all you know the site can be, is imo total b.s.

Fact check is a lie. First off his other grandma not the one who died is black, is from Africa what makes you think Obama isn't then from Africa too his mother flew to Hawaii and registered for citizenship, a foreign birth certificate it's possible...

10. bk1983

bk1983 Off too Kuwait..

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109
    So is the supreme court bs?

Republican governor of hawaii bs?

State heath director and vital statistics registrar of hawaii also bs?

yet you believe in a nonexsistent tape that claims to prove Obama was born in Kenya.. right.. :cuckoo: I wonder why the tape never surfaced..:lol: