It looks like we are in the Last Days. For a third of a century now, I have been tell

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
It looks like we are in the Last Days.
For a third of a century now, I have been telling people that the President of Turkey will be the AntiChrist. He will lead the Islamic world in an attack on Israel. Note that Turkey is situated in the ancient Eastern Roman Empire and that the letters to the Churches were to churches in Asia Minor (Turkey). The Apostle John did a magnificent job of showing us where the Political Leader (AntiChrist) will come to power in the Last Days as he unifies all of the followers of the False Prophet.

Remember for the time table, the Bible was very specific about the time for the final destruction of the Earth. Jesus told his followers that in the future when Israel was reborn, not one generation shall pass before all these things be fulfilled. Israel has been reborn for 62 years now, so the generation that saw its rebirth is running out of time.

I have been looking for the AntiChrist to arrive in power in Turkey and I think he is finally there. Do not be influenced by the crap that Tim LaHaye made up in his Left Behind series. 35 years ago I studied under LaHaye and told him then that Asia Minor is the key because that is where the Churches that depict the Church Age are all located.

As my Black brothers would say, "We got some bad shit coming down." Turkey is now talking about breaking diplomatic ties with Israel. Turkey has created a crisis to start the End Times ball rolling. This might be the beginning of the final seven years of Earth.

Are any of you guys ready? Seven Billion people are going to die in the next few years. This is going to be one very interesting time in World History.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.

Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Rev 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead [man]: and every living soul died in the sea.

Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse

Neubarth, what if you are wrong? If you get to be 100 and lie on your death bed, is your one big regret gonna be that you did not get to see the world end?

Canca just rent "2012" and enjoy the fantasy?

Things are really going to start heating up in the next few months.

Note that after all of the killing is over Jesus kills the final remnant. Total complete destruction of the human race. It does not say that he kills the last ten percent of the last twenty percent. It says he kills the remnant. (Those that are left after all of the pestilence, plague, war and natural catastrophes.)

Neubarth, what if you are wrong? If you get to be 100 and lie on your death bed, is your one big regret gonna be that you did not get to see the world end?

Canca just rent "2012" and enjoy the fantasy?

You see, I could get to 100, since it is not that far away, and still be right.

Please start taking your meds again.

I'm torn between thinking you really are serious about the Turkish President being the Anti-Christ nonsense - or that you are doing a bit of forum performance art satire.

Either way, it's not becoming to you.

Last edited:
The only thing I am in agreement on is that we are indeed the last days. Of course, I don't have any clue how long the last days are. Could be next week, could be 300 years from now. I don't know.

President of Turkey is the anti-christ?? I always knew something was fowl with that country.

Forum List

Back