It looks bad for the Obamacare mandate

Thank you for exposing yourself.

That was easy.

thanks for showing your ignorance and intolerance towards other people. :clap2:

i simply told you to leave your abortion argument on the other thread and you responded with a nice fuck you. well fuck you, no familyand everything you stand for. its people like you who this country a worse place to live.

That was easy.

i simply told you to leave your abortion argument on the other thread and you responded with a nice fuck you. well fuck you, no family and everything you stand for. its people like you who this country a worse place to live.

Ooh..and that's against the rules.

Reported, douchebag.

That was easy.

i simply told you to leave your abortion argument on the other thread and you responded with a nice fuck you. well fuck you, your family and everything you stand for. its people like you who this country a worse place to live.

Ooh..and that's against the rules.

Reported, douchebag.

*tear* you can dish it out, just not take it

so we know that you approve of killing off those who don't agree with you...

How about killing off people in a persistent vegetative state? Are you okay with that?

Alzheimer's? Do you want them put out of your misery too?

you dont have the capacity to have a legitimate argument, this coming from the i oppose making people pay for health care, and agree with them being able to get it for free.

actually just oppose getting rid of you, as your have shown an inability to contribute anything positive to this society.

you dont have the capacity to have a legitimate argument, this coming from the i oppose making people pay for health care, and agree with them being able to get it for free.

actually just oppose getting rid of you, as your have shown an inability to contribute anything positive to this society.

Que?
Come again?

:eusa_eh:

It's a typical Leftwing Strawman. The alternatives are always between a Big Government Statist Solution or Absolute Anarchy.

1st and foremost the cost to employer's and states.
2nd that a board will be making decisions about who will get what.
And the biggest is the cost in the future ,just like all of the social programs that have been around for over 25 or 30 years or more, it finally gets way to expensive.

there is no board that will be making medical decision, that is a fallacy. all medical decisions will be left to doctors and patients.

so other than that your more upset with the cost that anything actually in the bill such as...

covering children until age 26
no more pre existing condition exclusions
health care exchanges
making sure 80% of premium dollars goes towards patient care
not being able to raise rates on individuals, you have to raise the rates on the entire group

hmmmm interesting...

Health care commissioner's duties
`(C) REJECTION OF BIDS- Nothing in this section shall be construed as requiring the Secretary to accept any or every bid by an MA organization under this subsection.'.
Like I said who will be accepted and who will be denied

who said anything about big govt vs anarchy.

i simply asked if you oppose the mandate, would you accept having to sign a waiver preventing yourself from receiving medical care if it is not prepaid? if you think medical care is a luxury and commodity, then it should be able to be denied to you if you cant pay for it.

1st and foremost the cost to employer's and states.
2nd that a board will be making decisions about who will get what.
And the biggest is the cost in the future ,just like all of the social programs that have been around for over 25 or 30 years or more, it finally gets way to expensive.

there is no board that will be making medical decision, that is a fallacy. all medical decisions will be left to doctors and patients.

so other than that your more upset with the cost that anything actually in the bill such as...

health care exchanges
not being able to raise rates on individuals, you have to raise the rates on the entire group

hmmmm interesting...

`(C) REJECTION OF BIDS- Nothing in this section shall be construed as requiring the Secretary to accept any or every bid by an MA organization under this subsection.'.

post the whole section and the link so its not out of context.

Last edited:

i simply asked if you oppose the mandate, would you accept having to sign a waiver preventing yourself from receiving medical care if it is not prepaid? if you think medical care is a luxury and commodity, then it should be able to be denied to you if you cant pay for it.

If you want to break the law by refusing care, you mean.

Oh wait, you'd change that law...giving doctors the right to deny care; giving doctors the right to take the lives of infants, elders, the sick and the halt.

And while individual people denying a service is one thing, it's an entirely different matter if the government TELLS you you cannot provide a service/treat a patient.

The state has no business telling doctors they cannot treat. Ever. That's concentration camp medicine.

If you want to break the law by refusing care, you mean.

Oh wait, you'd change that law...giving doctors the right to deny care; giving doctors the right to take the lives of infants, elders, the sick and the halt.

And while individual people denying a service is one thing, it's an entirely different matter if the government TELLS you you cannot provide a service/treat a patient.

The state has no business telling doctors they cannot treat. Ever. That's concentration camp medicine.

no where in any law does it say that doctors can deny life saving services in the medical field, regardless of your ability to pay. once again you cant even comprehend simple english. what you fail to understand is that those of us who actually pay our premiums and carry health insurance offset the costs for covering those who do not pay. hence we pay more every year because some dont pay anything at all. but i guess youre ok with that.

i think a business should be able to deny services if an individual can not pay. if we are treating health care just like any other good or service then it should not receive special treatment. i can't go get a car because i need one without an ability to pay. i cant get a place to live without an ability to pay.

you cant get off your high horse again abortion and have a clear discussion on anything can you? :cuckoo:

health care exchanges

hmmmm interesting...

You didn't read the bill did you?
She has the right accept or deni bids
Look it up HR 3962 and it is not out of context this is the whole thing under Sec. C

You didn't read the bill did you?
She has the right accept or deni bids
Look it up HR 3962 and it is not out of context this is the whole thing under Sec. C

a bid is not the same as an actual services a doctor gives a patient... or i thought you would understand that. there isnt going to be a government official in the doctors office saying that you cant get that services or that treatment, that always has been left up to a doctor and the insurance company who has your plan. try again..

Dipshit, the argument I made in your siggy isn't for people getting free healthcare. YOU are the one who wants people to get free healthcare.

I can't believe I had to tell you that.

Dipshit, the argument I made in your siggy isn't for people getting free healthcare. YOU are the one who wants people to get free healthcare.

no you moron, i think everyone should be required to pay into the system.

once again your lack of reading comprehension is lacking as usual

no you moron, i think everyone should be required to pay into the system.

once again your lack of reading comprehension is lacking as usual

Yes but your siggy says I'm the one making the argument. :lol:

Forum List

Back