iT jUST tICKLES THE CRAP OUTTA ME

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
To watch those yokels on MSNBC rail on about Cheney "attacking"... they attacked Cheney and Bush for 8 years and kept it up after the election. Someone send them a memo.. Whining like little babies don't become them..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To watch those yokels on MSNBC rail on about Cheney "attacking"... they attacked Cheney and Bush for 8 years and kept it up after the election. Someone send them a memo.. Whining like little babies don't become them..

They aren't talking about Cheney attacking, they're talking about him politicizing everything including safety. He is of course doing that. Nobody knows why, he has zero credibility.

In case you keep watching MSNBC Willow:

un-depends.jpg

Thank YOu.. Tweetty is up next! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
first two words,, Dick Cheney.. oh the misery of it all..

They aren't talking about Cheney attacking, they're talking about him politicizing everything including safety. He is of course doing that. Nobody knows why, he has zero credibility.

Like it or not, Sarah, for the SCLM Dick Cheney is still considered a newsmaker just by opening his mouth.

MSNBC is a comedy channel. It's supposed to be funny.

Much as it grieves me to do so, I gotta throw in with DNCNBC here.

Cheney isn't in power any more. Best he go play golf and STFU, just like Jimmy Carter oughtta.

Cheney isn't in power any more. Best he go play golf and STFU, just like Jimmy Carter oughtta.

I don't watch MSNBC, i totally abhor vomiting.

I agree with Dude on this to a certain extent. If nobody in the White House has anything intelligent to say, we might as well listen to Cheney's semi-intelligent comments. The whole point to this whole thing about the recent terrorist event is that nobody's minding the store. We need to quite blaming everybody for our screw up and start taking care of business. We need to get our heads out of our asses and out of the sand and take a good look at what's going on. The big fat dumb girl should be fired too. She ain't got a clue.

Last edited:

I disagree, as long as this bunch of blame everybody crybabies come out on the lawn and "blame bush" Cheney has a right to stand up and say why they are wrong.

I disagree, as long as this bunch of blame everybody crybabies come out on the lawn and "blame bush" Cheney has a right to stand up and say why they are wrong.

You have never been more right.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back