It just passed

Hey, fellow right wingers, it's useless to debate these libs. They don't grasp the fact that the Democratic Party just committed suicide. How can they? Remember, these are the same libs who think gov't run healthcare is a great idea. In their own minds, they salivate at government. It's like their crack cocaine. They are addicted to being dependent on government, and are eating this up like they are on a 2 day crack binge.

Enjoy making fun of them, but remember, most of them wouldn't be able to survive without us, the right wing, who pay most of the taxes and protect this country. So be gentle, be kind, they are in a way our children- they are dependents of ours after all. They just don't know any better. And the conservative way of life is always more fruitful than the liberal way, so our lives will always be better than theirs in oh so many ways, so you gotta kinda feel sorry for them. They are fellow countrymen, let them enjoy this little night, since they truly believe it's going to unlock the gates of happiness for them. Just like they thought 01-20-2009 would also.

This idiot thinks we are so stupid that we believe that it would have been better for the Dems if they didn't pass healthcare.

Fox and you wish, looser.

HAHAHA!!! I see you did not take advantage of MY tax dollars that fund government education. It is spelled "loser" not "looser".

And I do not believe that. The Democrats are done either way, pass or not. As one Republican put it: "It's like a coin toss. Heads Republicans win. Tails Democrats lose."

Either way the right will take power in November and hold it for next 10-20 years. And the lazy, jobless liberals really aren't going to benefit much from this bill anyway.

And then you woke up and changed your panties from the wet dream you had.

You might pick up some seats.

You might take the house or senate back. But will you take both? Doubt it.

And we'll still have Obama in the White House for the next 6 years.

Now I have to wonder what does the military do? TRICARE does not qualify under this bill, do we now have to have all the troops and retirees buy addition health insurance?

I don't know about you but in my contract lifetime healthcare was promised to me and my family. They have to come up with something the government approves of or we have grounds for a class action law suit against the government.
I know the bill Pelosi's House passed gave us an exemption...but I think the Senate Bill has fucked over the Nation's entire Veteran's voter block....and we will not remain silent.

Hey military guys, don't worry, us cops have it figured out. This bill violates every citizen's 4th amendment rights to protects against illegal search and seizure of one's person or property. Its that amendment we work under every day, and this bill absolutely violates it. I explain it in detail in my 4th amendment thread on this forum. Check it out. Lawsuit avalanche is coming.

I wasn't talking about the bill itself. They better be ready to play defense, because the RNC will focus on this and they can scare the hell out of people when they are motivated. This bill is a game changer and that majority is no longer safe. Politically, this is a huge gamble. Even before it goes into effect.

You mean continue to scare the hell out of people.

Carefull. The GOP learned everything it knows about scare tactics from the DNC.

Tomorrow, the GOP play will be that there was no transparency. They have a point, but it won't change anything. The Dems better hope it works. Because if t doesn't, then the GOP will clean up in November.

it doesn't take effect until 2013 or 2014....

obama and the dems played this smart

I wasn't talking about the bill itself. They better be ready to play defense, because the RNC will focus on this and they can scare the hell out of people when they are motivated. This bill is a game changer and that majority is no longer safe. Politically, this is a huge gamble. Even before it goes into effect.

This is no gamble.

Getting rid of "preexisting conditions" and all the other BS the insurance companies have been pulling is not a gamble. This will be as popular as Medicare and Social Security and just as morally right. The richest country in the world should be able to take care of its old and sick.

so what exactly is the "fix-it" stuff in the senate? if the gop blocks the fix-its, then the house has to revote?

Nope. It means that we get the senate bill EXACTLY as it was passed in December.

Now I have to wonder what does the military do? TRICARE does not qualify under this bill, do we now have to have all the troops and retirees buy addition health insurance?

I don't know about you but in my contract lifetime healthcare was promised to me and my family. They have to come up with something the government approves of or we have grounds for a class action law suit against the government.
I know the bill Pelosi's House passed gave us an exemption...but I think the Senate Bill has fucked over the Nation's entire Veteran's voter block....and we will not remain silent.

Hey military guys, don't worry, us cops have it figured out. This bill violates every citizen's 4th amendment rights to protects against illegal search and seizure of one's person or property. Its that amendment we work under every day, and this bill absolutely violates it. I explain it in detail in my 4th amendment thread on this forum. Check it out. Lawsuit avalanche is coming.

You guys violate it everyday too. The laws were changed after 9-11 and now you guys can do whatever you want.

This idiot thinks we are so stupid that we believe that it would have been better for the Dems if they didn't pass healthcare.

Fox and you wish, looser.

HAHAHA!!! I see you did not take advantage of MY tax dollars that fund government education. It is spelled "loser" not "looser".

And I do not believe that. The Democrats are done either way, pass or not. As one Republican put it: "It's like a coin toss. Heads Republicans win. Tails Democrats lose."

Either way the right will take power in November and hold it for next 10-20 years. And the lazy, jobless liberals really aren't going to benefit much from this bill anyway.

Haha, you are so giddy with Obama man-love that your grasp of reality is not functional right now. See, you are so dependent on the government, that this bill was like the Declaration of Independence to you. You liberals are on such an emotional high right now that you can't see how destructive this is to the Democratic Party.

I don't know what it is about you guys that you savor government dependency so much, maybe a "I miss mommy" complex or something. But this bill is not going to improve your life. Us conservatives, you know, the ones who pay for most government action, we always figure out a way to come out ahead in the game of life, and will do so again and again.

Maybe you should also. Get a job in which you do not have to get giddy over a government bill passing. Then, you'll enjoy true freedom. But, until then, I suppose drink up the satisfaction of a larger government nipple for you and your peers to suck on. Personally, I grew up and moved on from using bottles.

it doesn't take effect until 2013 or 2014....

obama and the dems played this smart

This is no gamble.

Getting rid of "preexisting conditions" and all the other BS the insurance companies have been pulling is not a gamble. This will be as popular as Medicare and Social Security and just as morally right. The richest country in the world should be able to take care of its old and sick.

I know. The GOP just wants to demonize it. Like talking about abortion. Who gives a fuck about abortion? Why are other people worried about whether or not other people are having abortions? I don't give a shit!!!

I just heard Fox say that the insurance companies are getting turned into Utilities! I love it!!! National Healthcare is coming!!! YES!!:eusa_pray:

You guys violate it everyday too. The laws were changed after 9-11 and now you guys can do whatever you want.

You watch too much TV and too many "Corrupt Cop" movies. Corrupt cops are less than 1% of the forces, but unfortunately, self-initiate more than 1% of community contact. Thankfully, it is RARE that these cops get away with their misdeeds, and are usually caught or more often reported by fellow officers, usually within 5 years of hire. They are always disciplined, fired or even prosecuted depending on severity.

But, some do slip through, just as this unlawful bill just slipped through, and lawsuits will be rampant based on 4th amendment protections that this bill violates.

Haha, you are so giddy with Obama man-love that your grasp of reality is not functional right now. See, you are so dependent on the government, that this bill was like the Declaration of Independence to you. You liberals are on such an emotional high right now that you can't see how destructive this is to the Democratic Party.

I don't know what it is about you guys that you savor government dependency so much, maybe a "I miss mommy" complex or something. But this bill is not going to improve your life. Us conservatives, you know, the ones who pay for most government action, we always figure out a way to come out ahead in the game of life, and will do so again and again.

Maybe you should also. Get a job in which you do not have to get giddy over a government bill passing. Then, you'll enjoy true freedom. But, until then, I suppose drink up the satisfaction of a larger government nipple for you and your peers to suck on. Personally, I grew up and moved on from using bottles.

I don't get people like you who don't understand you'd be a slave if we didn't have a strong government that truly represented we the people.

And with the last two Bush appointees, the government more favors the Corporations over the people. We need Obama to win in 2012 so he can appoint another liberal.

If you don't realize that this government does a lot for you, and that if it didn't, you'd be a piece of shit surf/peasant/slave/working poor, then go vote with the rich. You do not belong to the party. You just want to belong.

Probably, they take notes from one another and use them quite well when they go on the other side.

The thing is that when Democrats perfect something, use it against the Republicans and then gloat...like they are doing here and in Washington...the Republicans always seem to find out how to do it a little bit better and then give it right back to the Democrats in spades. We are in for another 2 years of fighting, bickering and division.

You mean continue to scare the hell out of people.

Yup.

Daisy ad

You watch too much TV and too many "Corrupt Cop" movies. Corrupt cops are less than 1% of the forces, but unfortunately, self-initiate more than 1% of community contact. Thankfully, it is RARE that these cops get away with their misdeeds, and are usually caught or more often reported by fellow officers, usually within 5 years of hire. They are always disciplined, fired or even prosecuted depending on severity.

But, some do slip through, just as this unlawful bill just slipped through, and lawsuits will be rampant based on 4th amendment protections that this bill violates.

No. I know cops. They drink and drive. They rough up blacks in my neighborhood. DWB.

And if you want to search my car, I have no say in the matter. And you know it.

This is no gamble.

I know. The GOP just wants to demonize it. Like talking about abortion. Who gives a fuck about abortion? Why are other people worried about whether or not other people are having abortions? I don't give a shit!!!

I just heard Fox say that the insurance companies are getting turned into Utilities! I love it!!! National Healthcare is coming!!! YES!!:eusa_pray:

Or......you could get off the government nipple, get a good education and job like many of the rest of us, and then not NEED government healthcare. Stop being a loser. Grow up. Get off the government nipple.

What a great victory this is for America.

All the forces of darkness were arrayed against this, the Republicans, the corporate lobbyists, Fox Lies...

And yet it still passed.

Praise Jesus!

hopefully they make this a positive new government bureaucracy, unlike medicare...unfortunately, we have YEARS to wait to see what good it does, as it doesn't take affect for YEARS

Right, but we start paying for it right away. 1st decade, 6 years of HC for 10 years of payments. Sounds like a great deal.....for the govt!

No. I know cops. They drink and drive. They rough up blacks in my neighborhood. DWB.

And if you want to search my car, I have no say in the matter. And you know it.

You know BAD cops. I don't deny they exist, I just deny they are more than 1% of cops. But I do agree, that 1% of bad cops have far more interaction with the public than the other 99% because that 1% likes to go out and abuse their authority.

If BAD cops are doing that in your neighborhood, your community should report them. Get car numbers, demand OCA's at EVERY incident (thats a case number, thus forcing them to do a report and you'll be able to get a copy through FOIA). Your community does not have to, and SHOULD NOT HAVE TO put up with that.

And you DO have the right to refuse a vehicle search IF they do not have probable cause (smell of weed, see you hiding something, etc). Lots of people think they can't say no. BUT, if you are saying no, and they do it anyway, they are among the 1% bad ones. Sorry if I ramble on, but I believe in this because there are so many good ones that are portrayed to be bad due to these idiots who are in uniform for the wrong reasons.

If you report them, or demand OCA's and they refuse, your community leaders should seriously organize and approach the local chief/sheriff's office to demand accountability.

Forum List

Back